13. Special Mission: Undercover Agent

Lisa POV

I was trying to process what happened a few moments ago, surely Jennie was going to hug me, right?, I decided to let it go and I took chipmunk to her place, she asked me if I wanted to eat something but I told her I was really tired, I noticed she was worried about me, but why? I mean I'm fine.

When I got home I took my towel out and I washed all my clothes, I don't want my bag smelling like a sweaty varsity's team guy so I just use the washing machine regularly, I'm glad I got this one, it's super fast and use less water, yes I feel like an old lady talking about this wonderful laundry room.

I took my walkie-talkie out and I immediately thought that I should talk to Jennie, but first I took a quick shower, after a little while I just decided to use the walkie-talkie "Captain Manoban here", I giggled, I don't know why I found this so amusing, then I heard she talked back "Agent Kim, waiting for orders sir", "Agent Kim, I wanted to take you home, why did you refuse?", "Sorry sir, I had a secret mission, and I couldn't wait more, or it would get ruined", I chuckled again "Agent I'm aware of all your missions, are you going undercover again?, knowing I'm against that", I didn't hear her response, I waited for a couple of minutes and nothing, I thought she was already sleeping, then I heard her again "It's a really special mission, you know I'm willing to risk everything for my people, and I'm actually on it right now, so if I don't respond please send a rescue team to look for me", I chuckled "What's your mission agent, I need details how I'll be able to help?" "Agent?", "Agent Kim are you there? Do you copy?"

Again silence for like 10 minutes, gosh why did I refuse that chipmunk's food, I'm really hungry, I was eating some cereal and I thought about Jennie, maybe she is busy or sleeping, since it's getting late.

Then my walkie-talkie received her message "I just sent my location, please review your device, I'm about to start my mission", I chuckled, this girl is really something, and think about how she showed me her strong personality was scary, she was really serious and annoying at first, but my Nini is back, she went back to the her nice and funny side, I heard a notification from my phone and to my surprise there was a message from Jen, it was her location, I opened it and she was on my building, "Agent Kim, are you there? I received your location, are you alright?", "Captain, I'm sorry, I'm not okay, I don't think I'll be able to go undercover anymore", I heard her knocking, it surprised me she really was here, I opened the door and it seems she has been running, because she was sweating, she took her walkie-talkie "Captain, I found my objective, but the suspect already caught me" I laughed.

This was really amusing I chuckled before go back and take my walkie-talkie and answer "Agent proceed with your mission", she responded "Captain are you sure? I'll get exposed", she kept staring at me "Yes Kim, you are there already just go, I need details, if anything I'll be waiting for your safe return with all the team ready" she looked at me, got inside my house and closed the door, she put the walkie-talkie on my couch and ran towards me "Captain, I'm bleeding" I looked at her, "What happened Agent Kim?, she embraced me and I was speechless, "I can't stop thinking about you Captain Manoban, and I came here to accomplish my mission, I'm bleeding for sure", I looked at her and I was about to speak when she kissed me, gosh we kissed, it was just a peck and she looked at me, then she crashed her lips again, and I responded to her kiss, I just couldn't stop, she held my nape to deepen  the kiss and then she kissed the tip of my nose.

I looked at her, I was still processing what just happened, "Captain, I fell for you, I was about to kiss you in your office, I was trying to stop, I was thinking about let these feelings go away, but they are too deep now, the question is, do you think my mission was successful?" She buried her head in the crook of my neck.

Jennie POV

I was at home, trying to get some rest but I couldn't get any sleep, I was just too agitated I don't know, I was thinking about Lisa and Xiao, if she spends all week with him, he is probably going to ask her to step up their relationship, and that was killing me, I sat on my bed and I wanted to call Lisa, but she wasn't home, all her lights were off, I waited for a couple of minutes and I thought if she talks to me after arrive home, she probably will be thinking about what happened in her office, I was looking at my phone and walkie-talkie, several minutes passed and nothing "Dumb Kim, she won't talk to you, she is head over heels with Xiao, then I saw her lights turned on and a couple of minutes later I heard her voice "Captain Manoban here" and that's all I needed I took my keys, my phone and walkie talkie, I changed my clothes into something more sporty and I ran to her house, people were looking at me but who cares, I'm gonna tell her how I feel about her, it has to be tonight or I'll regret it, we kept the little game, I was always Agent Kim and she always shuffled her names, once she was Princess Consuela Bann-Ana Hammock, yes she loves to watch Friends, and she was trapped in the bathroom, the funny thing is she was really trapped, the door got stuck, just think about it makes me laugh really loud, it was hilarious, she was there for like 2 hours she forgot her phone but she had her walkie-talkie, I don't even why.

I kept running and I was giving her subtle clues about what I was doing, especially about working undercover and get exposed but she thought it was just a game, when she opened the door I kept using the walkie-talkie, so she got inside fast to grab hers, and I was standing by the door, when she told me to proceed with the mission, I ran, I embraced her and after my good line I kissed her, just a peck to see her reaction, she didn't let go my embrace, she just got surprised, her eyes widened and I kissed her again, this time more passionate and she actually kissed me back, I held her nape to deepen the kiss and our tongues got in action, this was the most wonderful kiss I have ever had, my heart was racing and then I got worried, Lisa was taken aback and I thought I may ruined our friendship, I had to confess my feelings, I told her how I felt about her.

She was silent looking at me, I don't know what was she thinking, so I had to ask her "Do you think my mission was successful?" And then I started to cry, I was sure I fucked up things between us and I tried to hide my face from her sight, she let me be for a couple of minutes, and then she finally talked "Nini, why are you crying?" I didn't answer and I kept sobbing, "Nini please look at me", I refused but she stepped back and let go my embrace, she cupped my face with her hands and brushed my tears away, "Why are you crying love? Your mission was successful", I looked at her, still dumbfounded to what she just said, she chuckled and kissed me again, we kissed till both needed air, then she kissed my tears away and she gave me a peck on my head, she took my hand and we sat on her couch.

She caressed my hand with her thumb and she played with my fingers, then she looked at me "I do have feelings for you as well, and probably since long time ago, I was just too dense to notice it, when we met again I got happy but it was different, I have been thinking about you a lot, like a lot and you make me smile a lot as well, every rehearsal, every lunch makes me feel closer to you, what I mean to say is..." I cut her off with another kiss, "I love you Lisa, I think I always have been in love with you, but I noticed recently", she smiled at me "I love you too but I wanted to say it first", I chuckled and I sat on her lap, I put my arms around her neck, "And now... What are we going to do?"

She smiled and pecked my lips "This, every single time we want, spend more time together, spend our days off doing fun things, keep training your dance skills, go on dates, be my girlfriend", I was taken aback, I couldn't believe this was happening, "Jen do you want to be with me and be my girlfriend?", Omg this was better than what I imagined "Yes Lili, I want to be your girlfriend, now kiss me" she did and it was amazing, I swear she drives me crazy and I think I'll give her everything in no time, we just cuddled for a while, and she kissed me again "Jen, I'm going to talk to Xiao tomorrow, I'll tell him I met someone else, and hopefully he will understand, don't worry, I won't say your name, just that I got closer with someone at work and I have feelings for this person", she pecked my temple.

I smiled and to be honest I didn't care the consequences of this, I mean for me, like I'll be banned from date people and well Lisa is more free, at this point I don't care if my debut gets cancelled, I always can do other things, of course I don't want Lisa's career gets affected, "Lis I'll talk to Mr. Y and I'll tell him I'm in love, but don't worry I won't mention your name, I don't care if my debut get postponed or cancelled, I can always go and be an idol in my mum's company", she was astonished "Your mum has an entertainment company?, I nodded and she laughed "Woah Miss Kim, you are rich huh?", I laughed "You already knew, you were at my house many times" she laughed and kissed me again, "Tell him you are in love with me, I don't care what he thinks about it, if anything I can work in another company, I already got some proposals, I have a YouTube channel and people have seen what I can do, I don't upload videos often, I'm kinda lazy", she chuckled and I could see she really meant it "I have seen your videos, you are really good", I smiled she really wanted this, just like me.

We kissed again and I was getting lost, I even moaned and Lisa smiled between our kisses, "Your mission was so successful agent Kim" I got shy and I slapped her arm, "I have to go, my undercover mission is done, I need the go back to the headquarters, it's suppose I can't leave in the middle of the night", she looked at me tenderly "I'll walk you there, but honestly I would love to cuddle with you all night", I smiled "Well it's a job only my girlfriend can do, so let's go and cuddle, but in the morning manager Unnie will visit me to ask what I will do on my day off and she is the one driving me, so you better behave ok?, will cuddle nothing more", she pouted and I pecked her lips, "Will kiss silly, cuddling and Kissing is allowed", she smiled at me and I gave her a gummy smile, "Oh god how I love your gummy smile, I adore it", she was the reason behind that smile, she always has been the reason.