36. Shine bright

Jennie POV

Today will have our first meeting with the press, tomorrow I will be launching my new song, this debut will start this week.

I'm happy, really happy, I finally will get it, since this week started I have been really busy, the place is crowded with press media and Lisa is all smiles, Tay is here with me, as my manager and one of the CEO's, and sadly I just got an assistant, I'll miss Lisa being around all the time, but this girl seems really bubbly and nice, we met a week ago, and we have been getting really close, her name is Meghan, Meg for short, and it's always so nice talk to her.

I'm not nervous as I thought I would be, I'm mostly excited, because I have been working really hard, the press seems really interested, so far I only have gotten nice comments and questions, and I will be performing.

The insane amount of adrenaline I was feeling was crazy, it was an instant rush when I started to perform, they all got silent while I was singing, I tried to use all my feelings on this song, I really love this ballad and I wanted they notice all the passion I have for music and it seems it worked.

Everything we have been doing to accomplish this worth it, every single tear, sweat and almost blood is finally taking its place, this is finally happening.

Every note, every part of the lyrics, make me want to give all I have and more, right this moment I don't regret anything, everything had a purpose.

When I was done singing and everyone is clapping all I can see is Lisa's smile, she smiles so brightly at me after my performance, that makes me feel I'm in the right place, it makes me get all giddy and I still feel the rush of adrenaline.

When we were done after pictures and videos, questions, all the noise is gone and I just wanna cuddle with my baby, this worths it, but I realised it only does if she is by my side, without her I would feel incomplete.

"Are you happy?" And my answer is "Yes, really so happy but it's you, the reason it's you, not my debut, I mean it's important but I just realised without you it wouldn't be the same I love you" she smiled at me again and embraced me, pure bliss and happiness I'm feeling right now, I can't hardly wait for tomorrow.

---

I woke up with so much energy, Lisa made breakfast for me and she is really attentive, always looking for a space in her agenda to see me, even inside our company, I love to sleep, it's really nice and just could sleep forever but with promotions I'll be really busy and honestly I don't care.

"You look so beautiful today" Lisa said to me and I can't stop smiling and blushing "I doubt it, I just woke up, don't be silly Manoban", she came closer to me and I can notice how happy makes her feel the fact I get nervous around her, I can't help it, it just her presence is really strong and I guess I will never act normal around her so I just hugged her and gave her a peck "I may get nervous and shy around you, I know you love it but I love how you react with my kisses, you are a mess right now, a beautiful blushing mess", I laughed because she was trying to recover and she just shook her head "Let's eat now, we have plenty things to do today and Meg will be here in less than half hour, Paul will drive you both to the company, are you excited?", I nodded "Yes very, specially about my little event with fans, they have been listening to some snippets of my songs and they seem interested already", Lisa smiled widely "You'll have a great day, I'm sure, now get a shower so Meg can take you to work, I'm going now because I have to be the first one there along with Tay Unnie, I wish I could stay more but I want everything goes perfect", I just kissed her again and she smiled at me, blushing again.

After breakfast and before leave Lisa made sure to wash the dishes, it's suppose I should be getting a shower but I don't want her to leave yet so I just hugged her from behind "Get your shower sneaky Kim", I just pouted "If I do, you will be gone", she looked at me with a big smile "Get your shower, I'll leave after you are done, don't worry, I won't escape, but you have 20 minutes so hurry up", I just pouted again and I kissed her, this time I made sure to make her moan and I left, she seemed frustrated but didn't say a word, I took my shower as fast as I could.