26. Maybe it's time

Lisa POV

I woke up extra early to be ready on time I was really hoping to get at least breakfast with Jennie and Tay Unnie, I think since we are neighbours I'll be happier than ever, no matter how late we arrive home, we can see each other even just a couple of minutes, it's better than nothing.

I took a shower and I chose a nice outfit, not too loose, cause I'm going to be honest, I want to show some skin and my figure to the cat eyed lady that drives me crazy, and maybe tease her a little.

I was just cleaning a little and my phone rang, Mr. Y, I doubted about answer, I let my phone ring for a while and then I answered, he seemed very calm "Lisa today's is Kai's first day, I don't care if you don't want to work with him, he can replace you if you keep that attitude", I just got so mad, "Mr. Y let him replace me then, I want to see his skills, I won't be teaching a new choreo, he better is ready at 8am to do the whole thing, he won't work with my ideas, let's see what he can do, and you better be there and if he can't get it in 20 minutes then he is not worth it, I can learn a choreography just looking at it, I doubt he can, I hope Jennie can get what he wants to teach her", he just told me to be there by 8am, just like that he hung up all rude, what the hell is wrong with this dude?, I guess I'll be leaving soon, maybe faster that I thought, I wanted to help Jennie but well that doesn't mean I can't work with her or help her out even if I need to leave this company.

Then someone knocked on my door, I put my best face and I opened it, It was Jennie, she just crashed me with the best hug ever and showered my face with kisses, this is the best feeling ever, I hugged her back and she kept kissing me, she made me giggle like a highschool girl and then she kissed my lips slowly, I responded and she pushed me inside closing the door with her foot, a smile formed on my mouth, I could feel her smile as well we broke the kiss and she pecked my lips once more "Good morning Lili", and those simple 3 words changed my day "Morning Nini, if you ask me this is the best greeting I have gotten in my entire life" she laughed and looked at me.

"Is it everything okay?" She asked me but I couldn't tell her, I don't want to ruin this morning so early, "Yes, everything is amazing" I took her by the waist and I kissed her in the most sensual way I could, I heard her moan and whimper with my touch and kisses, then I gave her some pecks "Indeed this is the best morning ever", she gave me a gummy smile "Let's get breakfast, bring your keys", I smiled at her, and I did.

When you move in this building they give you a key in case there's a problem with electricity, a pair of cards or you can program a code, I took my extra card, I wrote down my code on the back and then I handed it to her, she looked at me, "Here, take your key, my home is yours as well", she was taken aback, "Lili you really are giving me this?", I nodded "So you can come whenever you want to" she kissed me once more and this time I was the one moaning, she pinned me to the wall and rubbed my core with her knee and I was going crazy, this feeling building up on the pitch of my stomach was about to explode when she got a call, "Unnie" she groaned, "I'm sorry, Unnie is calling let's get breakfast, is getting late, promise to finish this later on", I was so damn frustrated but I smiled at her.

We arrived, and before enter she fixed my hair and my bangs, her hair was flawless I saw how she put the key on her pocket and pecked my lips.

"Taylor Unnie, thank you for having me for breakfast", she smiled at me, "Come take a seat Lisa, this is going to get cold, Jen what took you so long?" She looked normal, poker face, "This girl takes long to fix her hair" I laughed cause it was true, not this time but mostly it takes me a lot, "I'm sorry Unnie, it won't happen again" I said and she smiled at me, the breakfast was really good, I offered to wash the dishes and I could hear Jennie asking Unnie if she could go to the studio with me "I'm sorry Jen, my father called me earlier and he said he wants you meet someone, so I don't think is a good idea if he knows you get rides from Lisa", Unnie was right, and damn Jennie is going to get mad at me later on, but if I tell her she will take a defensive attitude and our boss will think she is biased.