25. Surprise!

Lisa POV

I got a text from my Nini, I was about to leave after take a shower all fast, I wasn't feeling well after my terrible day, I took my phone to read what she sent:

Nini 🐻❤️

I'm in my new place, you are going to love it, it's huge, I know you had a long day but I was wondering if you want to eat dinner with us, you know Unnie and Me, I'll send you the location, please say yes, I miss you.

I couldn't stop smiling, this girl is fierce and so sweet, it was amazing how she just ignored the dumbass in my studio and left, I hope it doesn't take me that long to reach her new place, I texted her that I was on my way, and then I decided to stop and buy a tangerine cheesecake, I'm sure she will love it.

I checked her location and I thought something wasn't right.

Jennie POV

Lisa texted me again, asking for my location, I just thought she maybe got lost, honestly I can't help, I don't even know where am I, I mean the exact place, and I sent it again, telling her this was the right one, she didn't text me again so I suppose she didn't have any trouble.

Lisa said she would be here in a few minutes "Unnie we should call the front desk and tell them Lisa is coming", she looked at me a little bit bored, but her eyes changed, they were like twinkling, maybe she was focusing really hard on trying to don't eat her burger "Don't worry, I already called and I texted Lisa the details about what flat are we living now", she looked really amused, but didn't find it weird, I went to take a fast shower, I was wearing shorts and an oversized shirt, I just wanted to feel comfortable, I can't believe Taylor settled my room exactly the same.

I went downstairs and I heard someone ringing the doorbell, I ran as fast as I could and I opened the door, there she was, looking so beautiful and with a wide smile on her face, I embraced her and pecked her lips, she responded and kissed my forehead, I took her hand and I dragged her inside, "So what do you think huh?", I took the box she had on her hands "You are beautiful", damn she made me blush and I tried to hide my face "I mean about this new place", she smiled "I think it's perfect, it's not far at all, we can keep seeing each other", I was confused and she kissed my cheek, that made me forget about my worries.

Taylor came out from her room "Finally Lisa!, you took long and I'm starving", She just smiled, "Sorry Unnie, I just thought I was wrong about this place, like I wasn't sure about the address", Lisa explained she bought some cake and then we started eating and talking all happy, Lisa seemed really relaxed, unlike when I left after my class.

The cake was amazing and I could see Lisa's eyes were delighted just by looking at it, I gave her a huge slice, but all I want to do was hug her, after eat Lisa gathered the dishes and washed them, then she said she had to go home, and I could see Taylor smirking.

"Lili why do you have to go?", She smiled at me "Well we gotta wake up early tomorrow and I'm tired but come let's walk outside for a while, I just took a jacket and I followed her" unnie was cleaning around the kitchen, "Kim tomorrow is your turn, I'll take a shower take your key", she gave me a card and some holder to hang it around, "Don't come back too late" she walked to other side and Lisa was waiting for me by the door "Unnie, we won't take long, don't worry" Taylor smiled and went to her room smiling widely, why does she looks so happy?

Lisa took my hand, "I should have brought ice cream" I smiled at her and hugged her "It's ok, you are kind enough to bring something, thank you for coming after your long ass day" she just looked at me with sad eyes and chuckled, "Let's forget about that for a moment" I just nodded, then I pecked her lips, the amount of electricity I feel when she touches me or kisses me it's insane, we walked around, this building had a little garden right in the center, and you could see a really tall tree just in the middle hanging around, it was gorgeous, the night was chilly but I just love to feel Lisa's arms around me, and then I noticed around you could see just a couple of doors, it's seems very private, probably around three flats per floor, something seemed familiar but I couldn't recall, I was just too immersed in my Lili's arms and we sat on this bench close to the big tree just embracing each other and resting my head on her shoulder.