9. We are exclusive

Jennie POV

I woke up early, I did some stretching and cardio not because Lisa told me, because I really needed to do it since I couldn't dare to arrive to my training and stretch there if Mr. Y was already waiting, I just took a shower and manager Unnie picked me up, I ate something on my way there, I usually don't, but again I needed extra strength, it's weird to get a huge breakfast since I'm never hungry in the morning, I got to the practice studio and I stretched again, it was empty or so I thought, manager Unnie went to get me some orange juice and I was just practicing my singing, no music, no microphone, just my acapella voice, I think I was ready, yeah nervous but so far here I am, closer to my debut and probably a complete album later on.

I was hitting the last notes when I heard someone clapping, it was Lisa, "Omg you scared me! Seriously I thought I was alone" she chuckled "I'm sorry Jen, I was in my office when I heard you sing, you came earlier, let me tell you that you did an amazing job", I felt my cheeks burning and I turned away to drink water, "Thank you Lis!, I just want to get ready, rumors say Mr. Y will come today, I need to impress him" I kept drinking water, or I was trying to, when Lisa came closer, "Who cares about rumours, think about every rehearsal as the big thing, the show, and you'll never get scared and if you forget something about the choreo, just keep going, use that poker face and everything will be fine, remember only you and the dancers know every single step, other people will be impressed just don't show them if you are scared, improvise moves and no one will know".

Lisa walked away with a huge smile on her face and I just couldn't stop looking at her, hell she was right, soon I'll be singing and dancing  in front of thousands, what's just one person?, That made me feel so much better, "Hey Miss Manoban, do you mind if we start with the practice right now?", She smiled again "I don't mind, let's get ready, plus I already know the other two songs you'll be presenting and I already started working on the new routine, I got your demos today and if you do a good job with the other song I'll tell you a secret", guys I love secrets and gossiping so I looked at her "Come on tell me now, I just need to know, please", she looked at me with a serious expression "Jennie Unnie, you still love gossiping huh?, You'll love this one, it's something that made me really happy, actually you will dance two songs and one will be a ballad, will you be playing the guitar or piano?".

I blushed and I just noticed I didn't think about it "Actually, I haven't made up my mind, I was really thinking about it, maybe you can help me with that and I would love to rehearse the ballad first, so maybe I could take a couple of hours between rehearsals and recordings to practice that ballad, I just want it to be perfect, also the other song is very energetic because it has a rapping part, and I'm really excited, I do love to rap, should I include a rap in the ballad, it would sound amazing?" she looked at me with so much happiness.

She seemed that was really deep thinking about it, "It's amazing, you should include it for sure, I'm actually looking to hear you sing both new songs , remember how we used to rap and all that  all the time and the song we wrote?, we aced that evaluation" Lisa said still smiling, "Of course I do, I was the master mind behind that" I said cockily and she just laughed, "Is Teddy your producer?" She asked me and I just nodded, I saw another smile on her face.

We just started with the choreography, just one week and everything was already ready, of course we still needed to work in the other songs and shoot the practice videos but I was already feeling confident.

Time passed by really fast, manager Unnie was really happy, "Jennie can you see this? You will be debuting for sure, I'm really proud" I just hugged her, she was always there for me even if I acted like a brat, I can see she got surprised but I didn't let go, she relaxed and laughed, "So miss Jennie Kim has a heart huh?" She managed to say before I pushed her away, "Of course you would tease me about this, but here's the exclusive just for you and the media later on, I do have a heart, who knew huh?" And I laughed, I'm not a fan of show my affection but the hell, who cares, I'm just really happy.