19. Dream a little dream of me

Jennie POV

I saw Lisa face softened, of course she was sad, she broke someone's heart and at the same time she lost a friend, hopefully this guy reminds their friendship and tries to connect with her whenever he feels better.

She is just too sweet, she always has been this way, always trying to take care of everyone, protecting people she cared about and a loner, even if people like her she is most likely a loner, I think she got used to the idea that eventually they will leave, and her family is far as well.

"Lili", she looked at me "Yeah?", "I love you, you are an amazing person, a beautiful soul and I love you so much" I pecked her lips, she smiled back at me, and I pecked her lips again, a couple of times till she started giggling like a little kid, I pecked her lips again and I hugged her, she hugged me back and I sat on her lap, just cuddling her, she let me stay there for a long time, we were talking, she just held me in her arms, and I buried my face on her neck, this is my favourite place, her arms.

Eventually we had to move she was uncomfortable but she wouldn't tell me so I got up "Where are you going?, I caressed her hair "I'm just letting you breath, don't you dare to tell me you are comfortable" she was about to speak but laughed, then she said "I think I won't be able to move right now, I don't feel my legs" we both laughed and I sat by her side, and I pinched her leg, she looked at me "I feel nothing", we laughed again, I just shook my head and asked her if she wanted to drink something, immediately she nodded, I brought water and she drank it all, I just looked at her, "You are the cutest person I know, next time tell me I'm killing you and I will move", she smiled "At least you are killing me with kindness" I smiled and I pecked her lips.

"Lis I talked to Mr. Y and he says we can date as long as we keep a low profile", she smiled at me, "Really? Like seriously?", I told her yes and she just smiled again, she looks as a happy kid, I told her everything and she was taken aback, all this time she didn't know Mr.Y cared so much for her, "Well I didn't think he would do something like this, like don't get annoyed or fire me, I'm actually happy but not about how he dared to make you prove you have feelings for me, or make you choose?, that's something I don't like, Jennie I would never ask you to give up to anything you have accomplished for me, how awful and selfish is that, so if someone ask you that again choose your career".

I was taken aback, she didn't care I would do anything for her, I got really annoyed and I was gonna leave, she took my hand and pulled me towards her, "We can always hide and kiss each other non stop, I'm not asking you to give up on us, I'm telling you I can do whatever you ask me to do, even keep this low or secret, I won't let you go Kim, we already lost precious time" I kissed her, I know she would do the same for me, she wouldn't take this kind of ultimatum from anyone, and she was right, no one has the right to make us choose, "Manoban you are really something" I slapped her arm and she chuckled, "And even if I'm like that you love me", I just kissed her again cause it's true, I do love her just the way she is.

Lisa POV

I was amazed, Jennie was really brave, she got in front of our boss and told him everything, my plan was to go with her, I thought we could talk to him tomorrow or something but she just did what she thought it was the best, and she didn't let him get in the middle, he is a nice man after all, he was just thinking about me and Jennie's career, still I don't like the fact someone can decide what is the best for us, If I was in her situation I wouldn't care to lose my contract, there are tons of entertainment companies, so it doesn't matter at all.

She has been kissing me all day and I love it, she is so sweet but she just want to look like a badass, honestly she is a badass, she is not afraid to show what she really is, or fight for what she believes and that makes me proud.