37. Forever

Jennie POV

Dinner was amazing, unfortunately we had to go and celebrate with everyone, don't take me wrong, it was nice to share with all our crew this amazing day, I'm getting to do what I feel I was born to do, perform fills my heart with joy but I would lie if I say I didn't want to celebrate with Lisa all alone.

After dinner and some drinks Lisa took me home, it was nice cause I still feel all nervous, she took me to my flat and kissed me on the door, she thought I was exhausted, I was but that doesn't mean I want to sleep alone, since a couple of days I have been thinking I wanna share my life with this beautiful girl, get a house for us, design every corner to transform it in our home and more.

She pecked my lips and she was still lingering on the door "Come inside babe, sleep here and don't tell me I'm tired cause yes I am but I want you here with me", I smiled and she smiled back "I thought you wanted to sleep", "Always so thoughtful Manoban, yes I wanna sleep on top of you, I don't wanna stay away from you, I want to spend all the time by your side, as long as possible", I said that because yes I love her so much, I think about her all the time, I wanna spend all my nights by her side, she just walked by my side and we got inside my bedroom, she helped me to get rid of make up, and I went to wash my face when I came back she was wearing joggers and a nice tee, I pecked her lips and I sat on her lap "After a long day at work I wanna come back to you, just like this, just the two of us".

I could feel her heart beating all fast, so I put my hand there and she chuckled "You make it beat madly", I smiled and I kissed her "You make me feel crazy for you Lili, move in with me, let's live together", she looked at me for a second and then she kissed me in a really sensual way, she turned me on, she always does "You really want to live with me?", I nodded "Yes, I do want to live with you, we practically share one of the flats, either yours or mine, let's move in together, one flat for us or a house, well actually a flat is better for now but later on a house, a nice one, I don't care if it's tiny, I want a home with you", she kissed me again and got on top of me "You are my home Nini" and I lost it.

I kissed her neck, and I stopped when she moaned my name "Make love to me Manoban, let me feel all of you", I took her shirt off and she wasn't wearing anything else, oh god how bad I want her, I took my shirt off, I just wanted to feel her skin against my skin, it's one of the best feelings ever, she started to kiss me with so much passion, I can feel all her love just in the way she kisses me, I was a moaning mess when I heard her asking me something, I froze cause I wasn't sure I heard her well.

Lisa POV

I'm so lucky to have her in my life, Jennie is everything I need, I don't care about the company, the lots of work pilling up, the issues around or money, well I care cause it's important but she is a priority for me,  I just want to make her happy, when she asked me to live together I almost cried because I thought she could get distant to protect her career but she actually wanted me closer than ever, she was right, we practically live together but she wanted a real commitment, we were kissing and I loved her little moans and whimpers, they make me feel so in the mood, then I saw her face, how she was saying she loves me and I knew I wanted a life with her, I really want a life with her.

She was busy nibbling my ear while I was caressing her body, when suddenly the most important question in my life escaped from my mouth "Jennie Ruby Jane Kim will you marry me?" She stopped and looked at me "What?, What did you say?", I looked at her eyes and I cupped her face "Will you marry me?"I could see tears pooling her eyes, about to fall, she nodded really fast, "Yes, I will marry you, I want a life with you, I love you so much" we were half naked and nothing mattered anymore "I love you so much too, I really do, I'm sorry this happened right now it's not the most romantic proposal ..." She cut me off "Are you kidding? You were making love to me, there's nothing better, there's no a better way to propose, we are expressing our purest and most raw feelings and you still managed to ask me this, god I love you, I don't want to be away from you", I kissed her again and then I got up quickly.