14. My heart skips a beat

Lisa POV

I was happy, walking with Jennie and then I decided to hold her hand, she didn't mind, she took my hand and smiled at me, we talked a lot and got inside her building.

We went to her flat and she got her keys, once we were inside everything seemed more colourful and beautiful, even Jennie looked perfect "Hey it's already late, come let's go to bed or are you hungry?", I shook my head "No, I'm fine, let's go to sleep", she took my hand and took me to her bed, "Get comfy, I'll be back, take any side you want, I don't mind that" her bed was huge and soft.

Jennie POV

I was freaking out, Lisa was in my bed, waiting for me, I took a fast shower cause I was too sweaty and I put my PJs, I made sure to spray some perfume on my body and I went directly to bed.

Lisa had her eyes closed, I pecked her lips "Good night love" and I was about to lay down when she embraced me, "Come here Nini, I want to sleep cuddling you", I smiled and I pecked her lips many times and she just smiled at me, "I'm happy, because even if Xiao is hot, I'm the one with you right now" she laughed, "Nini you are hotter, perfect, so beautiful and omg those eyes, I love you Kim Jennie", I embraced her tightly and we cuddled, she kissed my head and that makes me melt, every kiss makes me melt.

Lisa POV

I woke up wrapped on Jennie's arms, and it was amazing, we just cuddled and kissed a couple of times, I'm glad it was her day off, we could stay longer in bed, I closed my eyes and then I felt sloppy kisses on my neck and Nini's hand caressing my abdomen "Good Morning Babe" she said in a seductive tone, she got on top of me and we kissed, she  made me moan when she sucked my neck "Omg... morning Nini", she chuckled, "Can we go back to sleep like this?, it's 5am" She asked with a cheeky smile and I nodded, wrapping her on my arms, she rolled a little and our legs got interwoven, she pecked my lips and we fell asleep.

I woke up first again, and the first thing I noticed was the fact, Jennie's essence was engulfing me, it was a mix of strawberries and flowers, I got confused, am I really in Jennie's arms? Right now? Is this just a dream, then I saw her beautiful face, sleeping peacefully.

All this was true, she fell for me, and I was already in love with her, it was just all numb, I remember when we parted ways, my heart was broken, I cried for days and I knew, I wasn't missing my best friend, it was something more, I was probably denying my own feelings back then, I always liked Jennie, like seriously I did, but I didn't know I would like her even more the moment she stepped in the studio with her badass face.

And now here we are, sharing a bed, I'm embracing my love, the most amazing girl I have ever met, the one that leave me speechless just with one glance, the one I almost let go away from me.

Then she opened her eyes and looked at me "Manoban stop looking at me" She chuckled and I smiled, "Well don't blame me, you are too beautiful, it's not my fault" I said to her and she kissed me, it was just a peck but I was wondering how the hell I was dumb enough to think Xiao was the one when he never made me feel this way and then bam, I remembered I had a date with him, Jennie cupped my face with her soft hands "What's wrong?, You are frowning" she asked me and suddenly I forgot about what I was worrying about and I kissed her, she got on top of me and kissed me back, with so much love, I cool feel all her emotions in just one kiss, I wanted more kisses but she pinched my cheeks, "Get up Manoban, you have a date and I have brunch with Rosé, come on don't pout" and she kissed me again.

She got up and held my hand to make me get up "You know, I could tell him over a text, and avoid the awkwardness and all this thing" I told her and she laughed, I really loved the sound of her laugh, "Lili that would be awful, really awful, don't do that it would be really rude, hmm what about this, tell me where are you going, I'll go with Rosé there so I can help you out, I mean you will know I'm around, and I can see his reaction... you know what? it's a terrible idea, I'm so mean, forget that", I was laughing, I couldn't stop and she slapped my arm "Get up Manobangs, last warning" she walked away,"I guess I have to go, I need a shower and prepare myself", she smiled at me and took my hand, "Will be fine, I want to be with you and You want to be with me right?", I nodded and I didn't know what else to say "Look, he deserves the truth, I know you don't want to face him, it surely will be weird, he may get angry and tell you bad things, but I'm hoping he remains as the gentleman you told me about and he understands you, and he probably knows by now, you know, he maybe felt you were slipping away from him, and that's why he wanted to spend more time with you", I just sighed deep "Jen you are right, and honestly yeah I thought that was the reason, so well I gotta go before Unnie comes, are you gonna tell her? I asked and she nodded her head fast, "Yes, she has been taking care of me for years now and I want to tell her, I hope she doesn't scold me and understand that I have been feeling like this for years, I was just too blind and I denied my own feelings, I love you, I really do".