27. What's going on?

Lisa POV

I'm so ashamed right now, I can't believe I had a breakdown, a big one, probably everything I have been holding inside all this time, Jennie is driving and keeps glancing at me from time to time, she is worried, I can sense  it, it's still early and outside you can see the city full of life, but I somehow feel empty, I wanna go home and keep crying, I want to be alone but also I don't want to be alone, so yeah I'm a mess, I see Jennie driving into a drive through, I don't know where we are, we got some coffe a couple of minutes ago but Jennie drived around for a few minutes, and I just closed my eyes trying to suppress my tears, I can hear she is ordering for both, after a couple of minutes we move.

I can feel her hand holding mine, I opened my eyes and all I can see is her gummy smile "Everything will get better, this will pass, just don't hold anything inside, you have been really strong but let yourself feel vulnerable, don't be ashamed, and don't tell me you aren't cause I can see it all over your face", I smiled because she knows me pretty well "So now you read minds huh? Interesting" I said and I can see her face giving me another gummy smile, "Hmm yeah, it pretty much comes with the idol thing", she looks so beautiful smiling like that, "Nini you are so beautiful", she was about to say something but she received the food and passed me some bags, and then some beverages, I manage to hold everything and I put the food on the back of my seat and the beverages in the cup holders.

Then she gave me two big ice cream comes and I chuckled, "Ice cream makes everything so much better eat yours and feed me" I smiled, she is so thoughtful, and well, what can I say, she just want to make me feel better, we kept on our way and I helped her to eat her ice cream, in no time we arrived home, and she organized everything, she gave me my bag, a cup and a paper bag, the ice cream was long gone, and she did the same but I wanted to help so I gave her my cup and got both paper bags, one seemed heavier, I was wondering what was inside, we walked to the elevator and once the doors closed she kissed me, sensually and full of love, how bad I wanted to hold her against me, we ended the kiss and she looked at me "You are so beautiful as well, inside and outside, I love you so much", my words were trapped, I was overwhelmed again so I gave her a peck, and she gave me a gummy smile, "I love you too Nini", we got inside my flat and I put everything on the table, she took me to my room, "Here get a shower, I'll fix the food, take your time, I may go to my place to get a fast shower and change clothes ok?, I'll make sure this food is still hot", she pushed me inside the bathroom and there I could see my face a total mess yet the cat eyed girl by my side thinks I'm beautiful, I probably took long time inside cause I can hear Nini came back and I'm still here, she knocked twice, "I'm fine, don't worry, I'm done".

Jennie POV

I'm finally done, I came back to Lisa's place and she is nowhere to be seen, so I got worried, then I went to the bathroom and she is still there, after I knocked she told me she is fine and came out "Hey Nini", "Hey there beautiful, get dressed so we can eat I'm starving", she smiled and went to get dressed, I went back to her dinning room and it's beautiful, there's a huge sign that says 'Marco's Kitchen outside Thailand' and I chuckled, her dad is hilarious, I fixed every container and everything is still hot, I took two plates and Lisa came and hugged me, so tight that I can feel everything and she is not wearing a bra, she chuckled "I'm starving as well what's this?", I held her hand took a seat and I can see her face glowing, "Thai food!", I smiled "Yes and one of the best restaurants ever, inside is always so packed that they got a drive through", I wiggled my eyebrows and she smiled "I thought it was some burgers or things like that" I laughed, "We need something more comforting plus this is Marco's Kitchen outside Thailand", she laughed "It's really is, thank you Jennie".

I kissed her cheek and I opened all the containers, "I don't have lots of experience with Thai food, so I just asked for their best dishes" she smiled at me, and fed me "Wow this is really good" and she laughed, "They gave you the best dishes, let's eat".