29. Love

After talk to her grandfather Lisa felt a big relief, what was done was done, there's no point to duel on the past, she just wanted to make sure she could be part of his life and that he respects her choices, he seemed very honest but who knows, business people know how to make other people believe in their tricks.

When both girls arrived home Lisa had many things to think about, she thought it was weird Jennie was so silent, Maybe she felt uncomfortable.

Lisa POV

When she asked me to stay the night it wasn't like before, her voice turned out sexier, seductive, I just nodded and and before I knew she was leading me inside holding my hand, my heart was a mess, all I could hear was its beating, she looked at me and smiled "You are so beautiful, I really mean it when I said you made me feel so happy, and I was thinking all this time, how should I show you my gratitude", she didn't say anything else but I could see a playful smirk on her perfect face.

Jennie POV

The whole ride I was trying to suppress my hormones, what I wanted to do was take Lisa right there in the middle of the road, I couldn't stop picturing her perfect body and that's why I couldn't utter a word, I could see how Lisa was looking at me with concern all over her beautiful doll face and I felt bad but I was really really going crazy over her and that's why I had to ask her to stay the night.

She seemed really worried, Lisa was probably thinking I was tired or annoyed but since the moment she said she would protect what she loves I lost it, that's how this sudden urge started, I really wanted to hold her in my arms and kiss her non stop, but of course that wouldn't be appropriate, even less in front of her grandfather or the road, I didn't want to end in jail before my debut.

But seriously all this time I have been thinking about Lisa, our relationship, how come we found each other again, how crazy she makes me feel and how much I want to show her my love, she is the reason why I don't feel alone, she is my other half.

After I took her hand to take her inside I just wanted to kiss her, she seemed nervous, that's why I'm taking my time, "Lili come with me", she nodded and I smiled because she is so cute, so pure, so transparent, I can see the love she has for me, her big doe eyes speak louder than her own voice, that adoration makes me feel loved, she is all I need and I really meant when I said she is the love of my life, we are young but nobody makes me feel the way she does, I just know she is the one, she always has been the one.

"Lili it's late, let's go to bed", I could see some relief crossing her face "Sure, I didn't think this dinner would take so long", I smiled at her "It's ok, you needed this, you proved again how sweet you are, your grandfather needed this reunion and fix things with you, and I decided that I'll stay in the company and I'll work for you and Tay", Lisa smiled "Do you believe I can do a good job with the company?", I nodded "Of course, I know you want to stay in the creative part but I'm sure you can do both, you just need time and I'm sure Tay Unnie will help you, you are the right owner after all, I'm sure you will take care of everything", she smiled "I'll do my best, thanks for believe in me", I kissed her and she was taken aback but she kissed me as well, our kisses started to get sloppy and I smirked "Baby I'll take a shower", Lisa just nodded and I looked at her "After I'm done you can take one as well, you are probably really tired" she smiled and nodded I could see some disappointment and I chuckled.

I got a fast shower and I came out smiling non stop, "Lis go get your shower", she nodded and I was drying my hair, after that I just went to bed, no PJ's not anything, Lisa didn't know my intentions but I'm sure she will love them, I turned off the lights and I waited for her, she came out asking something but I didn't answer, she probably thought I was sleeping already so she got inside the bathroom again to dry her hair, when she came out I saw
she got an oversized shirt and she was smiling, she sat by my side and stroked my cheeks "You are so beautiful Nini" she layed down by my side and got inside the covers.