28. Sorry

Lisa POV

Yes I'm still worried, Jen is just playing with my hair, after Taylor Unnie left Jennie didn't try to talk about anything, she is giving me time, I need time to think clearly, I do need to talk with my grandfather but I'm not sure I want to.

Jennie has been looking after me the whole day, she doesn't want to pressure me but I wish I could take a decision right now, I want to be alone, I want to think but at the same time I want to be with my Nini, I want her, I need her by my side, having her close to me makes me feel calm, "Nini, I'll call my grandfather, will you go with me if he wants we meet to talk?", She caressed my face "Of course, I'm with you, I'll be by your side, I promise", that made me smile, so I dialed his phone, I think Jennie got shook by my sudden action.

"Good evening, I would like to speak with Mr. Manoban, is he available?, oh he is in a meeting?, It's ok, I just need you to give him a quick message for me Miss, can you do that little favour for me?, Ok tell him I'm Lalisa, he has been waiting for my call for some time already but I didn't have enough time to call him back, yes I can wait, thank you", Jennie was really surprised, she probably thinks I'm being brave but honestly I'm really scared, "Nini I'm scared", she smiled at me and stroke my cheek, "You'll be fine, he wants to talk to you".

The assistant answered fast, it seemed she was running, "Miss Lalisa, he will speak to you, but he doesn't really have time right now, he says if you can give me your contact information and he will text you an address, he told me to tell you we are currently in Seoul and he would like to meet you in person, in two hours if possible" I was taken aback but I can't go backwards right now, I'm half way there, "Yes, tell him I'll be there, but I won't go alone, I'll bring someone special for me, I hope is not a problem", she seemed to recover her breath, "Actually I'm sorry for forget about it, he told me to bring whoever you want, it's a casual place, no need to dress fancy, he says he will let you know when he is there, and he said ... Thank you", now the one that seemed surprised was the assistant and me of course, I'm still in shock.

Jennie POV

Lisa was scared as hell, we just got ready to meet one of the most important people  in the entertainment industry, he has many power, I met him once with my mum, he was kind, I remember his face and how sweet he seemed, maybe he thought about her granddaughter after see me, who knew, I was just a child back then.

And now here we are, in a beautiful coffee shop that resembles a lot to the ones in France, we went to the 2nd floor and the area was completely alone, it seemed he booked this part just for this meeting, Lisa looked at me with a worried expression "Do you think I look good?", I smiled at her and I held her hand tightly "You look more than beautiful, as always", she chuckled and I smiled at her, she was blushing so I kissed her cheek, "I think he is here already, it seems he came as soon as he could" she said in a confident way, the Lalisa I knew was back, a beautiful, confident, smart girl, even if it was just a mask, she would wear it proudly.

"Good evening Mr. Manoban", the old man left his seat and smiled, he was a little taller than her, and he seemed the man I met years ago, I could see some tears pooling his eyes "My Lali, I'm so glad you contacted me, actually I have been trying to be as brave as you to call you, you don't know how scared I am", Lisa smiled and the man hugged her, Lisa stood there a little scared and just hugged him with one arm, it was awkward "I'm not as brave as you think, I'm scared to death actually", he laughed and Lisa still was wearing her mask "This is Jennie Kim, my girlfriend", the man looked at me and recognised me "Little Jen! How is your mother?, you look exactly like her, I hope Lali is being nice to you", I smiled at him "She is actually really kind, she is all I could ask for, we started as friends years ago" Lisa was confused, I could see it on his face and I smiled at her.