24. Fight for what you believe

Lisa POV

I was dumbfounded after Jennie left, gosh she really has an strong effect on me, but I'm kinda sad, it's like we were really close even living almost in the same street just a couple of blocks away, still I'll try to visit her as much as possible, before she starts with her formal career, since she will be really busy but I'm really proud of her.

I was on my way to a meeting when I heard Mr. Y talking to a guy I have never seen around, I kept walking and I was greeted by some assistant, she told me the meeting was gonna start in a few minutes, I sat on this chair and I could see there were many people, this was a huge issue, some producers, and directors from different areas, all there expecting to know what's going to happen with the huge debut.

The door was open suddenly and I could see Mr. Y walking inside the meeting room and smiling to the guy I saw before, "It's nice to see everyone of you, as you should know we are here to discuss Ms. Kim career path, since she will be debuting in just a few days, you probably remember she struggled with her dancing before but thanks to Ms. Manoban she in the right track, all of you please get ready, I want to see your presentations, ideas and plans".

I spent almost 1 hour listening to their marketing plans, I mean they were cool, she is going to be promoted not only in Korea but whole Asia, Europe, mainly USA and the whole American continent, step by step of course, she probably doesn't know all this since our boss said to keep it by ourselves, I was amazed about her outfits and visual designs and her merchandise, these people are going big, seriously, but this guy keep bothering me, then it was my turn, I showed them my ideas for her first Music Video, and they seemed pleased, then they asked about her performance for the new songs, and I played the clips we have been recording during rehearsals and I was happy to see everyone was pleased and they approved everything I planned.

Then this guy talked, "I think we could plan something more for her Music Video, I have some ideas already", we all looked at him and Mr. Y cleared his throat, "Everyone this is Kim Jong In or better known as Kai, he will be assisting Lisa with the choreographies", then someone started to talk about what I was just thinking when this guy got introduced "With all due respect, assistants shouldn't be in this meeting, they could release information to media or our rivals and I think Ms. Manoban here already has the concept" one of the producers said and I was so glad people were taking me seriously, Mr. Y seemed nervous "There won't be a problem, I assure all of you, Lisa will be open to her assistant's ideas" I didn't say anything but hell no, I won't share my creative thinking with this cocky guy who seemed pleased to have Mr. Y favour, people started to talk about it and I was just pleased that they didn't want Kai to get in the middle of this.

The meeting went on and I was pissed already, this guy kept talking and even Mr. Y told him to listen only, we agreed about everything except Kei's ideas or whatever is his name.

I was about to leave and Mr. Y asked me to stay, "Lisa I'm sorry for don't introduce you to this young man, he will be by your side since now on, Kai this is Lisa and Lisa this is Kai" I bowed down a little and he smirked,  that pissed me even more "Mr. Y, I appreciate your kindness, but I don't need an assistant, I already have one, maybe you can place him in some other area" I walked away and Mr. Y didn't say anything, he followed me outside "Lisa! You can't expect me to trust you, now that your status with Jennie have changed I doubt you will be able to do your work properly", I got closer to him "Boss don't you dare to doubt about my professional skills, I haven't done anything wrong, I don't want a babysitter, why don't you send him to assist another trainer?" He just looked at me, "This is settled already" he said and I just couldn't believe it "Well I guess he can assist me staying with you in your office, if he dares to approach to my studio he better be careful, I don't want him around, I don't need him, I won't take his ideas everything is already settled and planned".