18. Confessions

Lisa POV

This was such an stressful day for me, honestly I feel terrible for the fact that I can't love Xiao back the way he needs, but it would hurt even more if I keep leading him on into something that won't go far, I don't want to break him even more, I hope he gets to forgive me someday, he deserves someone who loves him the same way he does.

I was on my way home, trying to think about other things and with the most beautiful flowers bouquet I could get, my phone was ringing but I didn't feel like talking, I honestly just want to lay down, it was Xiao, I saw his name on my car display, I decided to stop and park the car, maybe he needs something and I would feel terrible if I can't help, I was about to call him back but he left a message:

"Hey it's me, well who else, you probably saw my number, anyway Lis I'm kinda tipsy right now, and I want to be honest with you, I don't want to lose a friend like you, we are good friends right? Can we be friends?, Don't shut me out of your life, I'm sorry for everything, you are right my jealousy and anger needs to calm down, please call me back and tell me you don't hate me, I'm sorry for being an asshole, I mean it, call me when you need me, I'll be there, I'll drop anything to be there, and thanks for help me when I crushed the glass, my hand looks terrible, it could have been worse, and well that's all, Jennie loves you, that lucky idol Ihatethefact, wait, I... hate... the...fact she is too cute, sorry, forget that, see ya".

I chuckled, he was probably the cutest drunk I have heard so far, I called his manager to know where was he and he told me he already is taking him to his hotel, so he is safe, so I called him back, "Lis! You called me!", "Yes I did, how amazing is that? Huh?, listen carefully, I heard your message and I don't hate you ok?, If you want we can talk tomorrow, call me, tell Tom to remind you of this", and I heard how he was telling Tom to remind him that I don't hate him and he can call me if he wants, "Ok, I'm going now, don't get in troubles", and I ended the call.

I arrived to Jennie's building and I left the flowers in the front desk "Excuse me Sir, this is a delivery for Miss Kim Jennie, I'm aware she is not home but someone sent her this, do you think is possible to leave them here?", He nodded "Yes, for sure, don't worry, when she comes back I'll make sure to give them to her", I thanked him and I left, I was wearing a cap and mask, I don't want people see me and start gossiping, there are some idols in this place.

I went home, I really want to sleep the rest of the day.

Jennie POV

Brunch with Rosé was fun, she is really so easy going and nice, but damn she really eats a lot, after my stressful encounter with Mr. Y she made me feel so much better.

"Rosie I need to tell you something but promise me you won't say anything till I finish explain myself and please keep this secret, we have been talking more and I feel we could be great friends" she looked at me with a serious face "We are good friends already, spill the tea" I chuckled, "You see, I recently found out I have feelings for someone and..." She cut me off "Omg you are in love with Lisa!" I feel my eyes widened, she is so straightforward, "She is the one you are talking about right?, Please tell me it's her, don't you dare to confess to me, I think she loves you", I laughed because she was really worried.

"Hey don't worry, you are cute but I'm into Manoban only, so yes I am in love with her, how did you know?", She took a sip of her beverage "For the way you look at her, how you listen to everything she has to say and that smile you have right now, you have a cold reputation but with Lisa everything changed", I blushed "I confessed to her, last night", now she was shook "Wait, you confessed to her already, nooo no no, you confessed because Xiao was coming to see her!, Smart move Kim, but what did she tell you? I honestly think she likes you, loves you, adores you, but Xiao is hot", I rolled my eyes "Omg Rosie I know he is hot I saw him once, damn that guy looked too perfect, so yes it was because I didn't want her to spend all week with him, I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I said fuck everything, and I confessed and she feels the same way, she does and we are together, in a relationship, Lisa is probably talking to him right now and I already talked to Mr. Y".

Rosé was choking on his food and I gave her some water, "Jennie! You can't say this kind of things when I'm eating, Lisa is telling Xiao she is with you and you talked already with our boss? Omg! Jennie weren't you scared?", I nodded "Beyond scared, but imagine if he finds out, he won't forgive me or Lisa, and I don't want to damage her career, I think she did great not becoming an idol, she is more free and she can do whatever she wants, the range she can cover it's endless, so well I knew I was risking my debut but I don't want to lose her, I need her, I really do", she looked at me with a smile on her face that seemed too pure, then I told her everything that happened and she couldn't believe it, "Jen, I'm so proud of you, and you think we aren't friends, forget about that, we are sisters, after everything I just heard we can't be just friends, you stood up for you and Lisa, yeah you are my hero, such a strong woman, seriously!", I blushed "I would do anything for her", "You have my blessing" she said and I giggled, gosh I wasn't this way, it's this monkey's fault.

She got serious "Don't talk about this with anyone else, you can't really trust a lot of people in our company, keep it low for now, specially cause you are debuting in just one week, and there's so much work to do, Lisa is too clingy don't let her, actually I will talk to her about this, also this girl has a crush on her but she is troubles, she is an idol, I think you met her already" I nodded, "I heard her saying Lisa was amazing in bed, Lisa didn't even touch her hand, so please don't listen to rumours, Lisa is really professional, if you hear something about it's probably false, you see guys and girls get easily attracted to her, so don't mind them, if anything bothers you tell her, or let me know if I can help, promise me Kim", I rolled my eyes thinking about Lisa's popularity, "I promise Rosie and thank you!, It really means a lot to have you by our side" she smiled "We are sisters remember?"

---

After brunch we said good bye and Tay Unnie took me home, thanks to Rosie my mood got better, seriously I was overwhelmed, and instead go directly to our flats she told me to wait for her on mine and she went to the front desk, I got inside and minutes later she brought a beautiful bouquet, "What's this?", She smiled "I don't know, somebody left this in the front desk for you, so take it", I did and I looked for a card, it was in a tiny envelope Miss JK It was a beautiful calligraphy, I opened it and it said, I love you Nini, it wasn't signed but I knew who wrote it and my heart went crazy.

Unnie looked at me with a teasing smile "So you got an admirer huh?" I just smiled, "The best one", I put the bouquet in a vase and it looked even more beautiful, then something fell, I looked for the thingy and it was a little box, I took it and I put it in my pocket, when Taylor Unnie left I checked the box, it was a gold necklace and a J pendant, on the back it said, Yours always 💛 , I smiled because I could wear this all the time and they wouldn't know, I wanted to see her, like so badly, I wanted to hug her , I called Tay Unnie to ask if I could see Lisa and she told me to go ahead but it was better if she takes me, I can't believe she is that kind.

We went on the van, and she took me to Lisa's door, we got inside by the underground parking lot, so it was hard to get seen, I knocked on the door and nothing, I did again and Lisa appeared with puffy eyes, crying maybe, and she smiled at me, come inside you guys but Taylor excused herself and said she wanted to rest but she would pick me up later on.

I was inside sitting on the sofa and Lisa looked at me "Such a nice necklace" I got up and embraced her, "Someone beautiful gave it to me" and I kissed her, I loved Lisa's arms all around me, her scent and all that she made me feel, "I see you got the bouquet, I heard a cheeky admirer sent it to you", I pecked her cheek "Yes I did and those flowers are my favourite, tell thank you to my first cheeky admirer".

We sat together and I traced her eyes with my finger "Were you crying? I asked her and she just smiled weakly, "Yeah we had some drama going on, I'll tell you later and well it was hard to break his heart and I felt bad, but don't take me wrong, I feel like so much better as well because I don't feel the same way he does and it's better he knows how I truly feel and that some fierce kitten stole my heart" I couldn't help it but hug her tight.