23. Moving out

Jennie POV

Taylor woke me up around 8am, I was shook "Unnie why you didn't wake me up earlier?" She just looked at me confused "For god sakes, you didn't need it, that's why I'm being a good sister and I'm letting you sleep more, sooooo I brought some boxes and tape, lots, the guys will take everything to our new place, I already packed my things since the moment my dad told me Soooo yeah, be careful and don't forget anything" I was annoyed.

I got up and I started to pack my things, I got my bag ready for training and some clean clothes I would use later, I was looking to every single place in my room and throwing away some things that were too old, then I found a box, OMGGGGG I totally forgot about its existence, it was full of Polaroids some of then showed me when I was a kiddo, my mum, dad, and Lisa, lots of them when we started to be friends, some other friends we made, and was that Rosie in the back? Hahaha funny how she is in that pic and I never talked to her, till a couple of days ago and there it was a letter, the letter was meant to be for Lisa but I never had the courage to give it to her, I sighed and put everything inside, I need a new Polaroid camera, I gave mine to Lisa before leave.

I kept cleaning and packing all my clothes, it's insane how many clothes I have, Yet I end up wearing the same things again and again,  I took a little break and called Lisa, she seemed agitated, breathless, she said she was practicing with the dancers, I can't believe I got jealous for a moment specially when I heard a girl asking her to come back, she asked me how was everything and I told her I was feeling annoyed but I would tell her later on, we ended the call and I kept going, unnie had my breakfast ready but all I could think about was Lisa's kisses last night, kiss her is just amazing, her lips are so soft, I want more from her but I don't want to push her, time will tell but damn she makes me feel like I'm going to explode, I don't know.

Unnie was talking to me but I didn't pay attention at all "Hey Kim! Listen this is important, you need to bring your important things to the car, expensive or personal things, the rest will be taken by the guys and we have just one more hour and I can't believe this flat was full of green aliens" I laughed, "Well Tay Tay, you'll get to live with them, how amazing is that?, And by the way I was thinking now that we would have a bigger place I could bring at least one of my dogs, please, I miss my babies", she looked at me like if I was crazy "You don't even know where are we living", I got annoyed "Well it's not like you told me, you practically made all the decisions behind my back, you said it needed to be bigger, so it's just a request, please! my mum has been out of town and my babies are alone with maids", she just laughed "Keep eating, will see Miss Kim" I sighed, I really didn't want to leave, but I don't have a choice right?

After breakfast we packed everything that was left around the flat, like my kitchen utensils and some gadgets, TV, etc. Once we were done everything seemed so empty, I felt sad, I can't believe I had to leave this place and who knows where the hell I'm going to live "Unnie so where's the new place?", I had to ask cause she seemed like evading the topic, "Don't worry I'm taking you to YG, then I'll run some errands and tell the guys to fix everything, you'll get to know tonight, I just hope everything goes well, just don't worry ok, I have this covered", it was oficial, this girl is crazy, "I need to talk to Lisa about this, I don't want she finds out from somebody else", she just nodded, and as she promised she took me to YG.

I said hi to everyone and I had a little bit more time to practice my dancing, I took the elevator and someone collided with me, it was a muscular tall guy, he didn't look at me at first and I just tried to brush it off walking away, I was in a hurry anyway, "Hey! Wait, I'm really sorry I was just, I don't know, distracted" he was following me, I breathed deeply and turned around "It was rude of you to don't even say sorry at first but well nobody is hurt, so it doesn't matter, gotta go", I kept walking to Lisa's studio, I could have made a huge scene but I just wanted to see Lisa as soon as possible.

I got inside and nobody was there, I went to her office and she wasn't there either and lastly I looked outside, the terrace was a good place to rest, and there she was laying down on a bench "Miss Manoban are you daydreaming?" she smiled and got up immediately, "Nini!, Hii! how was your morning?" She was smiling non stop, I placed my bag on the floor and I embraced her "Awful, I missed you" I pecked her lips and I could feel her smiling, she was just looking at me as if I was the best thing in the world and that made me shiver I just hugged her tight and she hugged me back caressing my hair.

"Why?" I just sighed "We have to talk but you sit here and I sit on your lap, what do you think?", She just smiled at me "I think it's perfect, I actually love this", she stroke my back and I just buried my face on her neck, then I couldn't resist it and I ended kissing her collarbone and neck and she moaned a little, "Hey, you said you want to talk yet you want to distract me huh?", I smiled and I trailed kisses around her neck till I reached her cheek and then I got closer to her ear "You love this distraction" I said in a seductive tone, I cupped her face and I kissed her lips, "I do, I just love you so much" she kissed me again and I was getting really hot "Lisa we need... We really need... to stop", I was panting, I couldn't think straight, she was kissing my neck and then my lips, "I know but you are amazing and I just want to kiss you all the time", I blushed and she giggled, "We really need to talk" I said to her, she was nibbling my ear "Go ahead Kim" and I couldn't focus.

I was losing myself again, "Lili this is important, and it's something that makes me feel sad", she stopped and hugged me tight "I'm sorry go ahead I promise to listen", she was really attentive, "I had to pack my things, Mr. Y doesn't want me to keep living by myself so I won't live in that flat anymore, Unnie told me she had everything settled", she furrowed her brow "Why? I mean I don't see a reason, wait, is this because of me?", She looked at me and her eyes saddened, "I think he doesn't want we spend lots of time alone?, I mean I feel he hired a nanny for me, unnie told me that he said she needed to be by my side 24/7, actually we packed everything I had and went to buy some things, I don't even know where I'm going to live, unnie just told me to wait till tonight and I hate we won't be able to use the walkie-talkies anymore or walk to your house".

Lisa just kissed my temple, "We have phones and I'll sneak in, or you can come with me, don't be sad, will see each other it doesn't matter where is your new place, I'll take you home or I'll go visit you, and the most important thing I'll see you around here, or when you are on tour, remember will work together, I actually signed  a contract and it said 3 years as your main choreographer, we will keep working together and I'm not planning to let you go now we found each other again, so don't be sad and I'm glad Taylor Unnie will be by your side and we can still use the walkie-talkies around here", I laughed and hugged her "I have mine in my bag", she chuckled "Me too"  and we laughed like little kids, she is not only the girl that stole my heart she is my best friend.

We decided to stay there for like 10 minutes more, I told her about my dogs and she thought it was a great idea, she loves Kai actually, she hasn't met Kuma yet, I'm sure she will love him, I know she is more a cat person but she loves dogs as well.

We went to practice and the choreography really went well, I can't believe I'm finally dancing freely and with so much energy, what was holding me back? I guess trainers without a gram of patience, Lisa really inspire people, I didn't want to leave the dance studio but I have to go to keep working on my songs, "I guess you have to go now?", Lis asked me while cleaning my sweat with a towel, "Yes I have like 10 minutes to take a shower, will be having my ballet class today?", She chuckled "You don't even like it", she grabbed her water bottle and started to drink it.

I got closer to her and I whispered "I don't like it that much but I love Miss Lisa, she is really good and sexy and I may end loving ballet as well", her face changed and she kinda chocked on her water, it was so much fun to tease her, I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand and took me to her office " I know you are a busy person, but I really missed you, stop teasing me at work, I may end doing things I shouldn't", she kissed my cheek and I cupped her face "That sounds really interesting" and I kissed her, I wanted all of her, I held her tight and she let me gain dominance inside her mouth I gently sucked her tongue, and I could hear how she was moaning, we ended the kiss with some pecks, "I gotta go honey, but I promise more kisses later on" I winked at her and she just laughed "Kim you are really something"