20. I'm a mess

Jennie POV

I woke up really early, I'm excited to see Lisa and spend all morning with her, will be practicing, we talked for a while after I got home, she is really funny, just like I remember.

Unnie was already waiting for me cooking some breakfast, "Tay Unnie you didn't have to cook", she smiled "I know but I thought we could save some time this way, you know my father is now pressuring me even more, I can believe he could be like this, and get worst, so I don't want any of us to fail, so listen this will be your schedule for the day first dance practice, you gotta ace every choreo and well till 1pm, then you'll be recording songs probably till 6pm, then you'll have classical dance training because they want you get more flexible, Pilates already help but I thought we could alternate them, it will be better for you, and it seems you'll get to go back to studio after that and who knows at what time you'll be done, so you gotta eat well, drink enough water and don't fool around with some Thai girl", I laughed "Come on, you know I'm a professional", she just made a peace sign with her hands "Hopefully that won't change Kim" after that I tried to write a little list to don't get lost.

We arrived to YG, I wanted to text Lisa but I don't want to bother, anyway will see each other in a few minutes and she is probably rushing her way to work, or probably she is here already, since she always arrives first.

I came to the studio and I started to warm up and stretch, I can't afford a to get injured, 7:00am sharp Lisa got out of her office "Kim! You arrived earlier", I winked at her "My amount of motivation have increased over the weekend", she just blushed "Let's start then", she passed by my side and I took her hand, "Already looking for troubles Miss Kim?" she said in a seductive tone and I just stole a kiss from her, "I'm always up to no good" I went to my spot and she was surprised, "Start the music, I want to master this as fast as possible", we were practicing really hard, Unnie got inside with a green juice and water bottles, she went out again but she came back "Behave kiddos, I'll be in a meeting so I can see what Jennie's schedule will look like for this week, Friday or next Monday you'll be presented to the press and public, we already have posted some snippets of you in our YouTube channel, this will get settled today  and you'll perform just one song, after that your weeks will go crazy so be prepared", I smiled at her and to Lisa.

I took some water and Lisa cleaned her sweating face, and for some reason that was really hot, I got closer to give her some water and I just whispered "You look so sexy and beautiful today", she was blushing and I know I was making this hard for her, she promised to remain professional, she just chuckled and shook her head, "Fine, let's keep going, this gotta be done for today, I think you already are doing a great job, seems easier for you", I gave her a gummy smile, it was true, things were going great.

We were dancing again and Lisa was correcting my movements, "Ok listen, you need to move this way, then your arm goes up, you can't leave it here cause it won't cause the same effect, it gotta be more energetic", she showed me how and it was true, I was lacking on that part, we practiced again and again, I was getting desperate cause it was easy, why couldn't do it, she had this cold aura, I sensed she was losing her patience but I kept doing it, till it was done and she just clapped, we kept going for a while, we were really working hard when the door opened, I didn't put attention and I just kept working with Lisa, then I saw the reflection, Mr. Y was there looking at us, we finished and he was looking at us.

Lisa got closer and then called me, Mr. Y seemed upset but I didn't say anything, I was waiting for him to do or say something.

Lisa POV

Amazing, Jennie was really doing great, I see her motivation really increased, I was smiling and practicing with her when someone got inside opening the door abruptly, it bothers me when people do this but since Jennie didn't mind we kept going, we weren't even close to each other, we finished the choreography and I saw Mr. Y, I rolled my eyes and walked to him "Good morning sir", he looked at me and Jennie, "I see you really are working, I thought you would be fooling around" that made my blood boil, I called Jennie and she was looking at me, "Morning sir" she said and he just nodded, "Honestly this bothers me, no need to get inside in such a scandalous way, you want to spy on us go ahead, I'm sorry if I sound rude but is there any reason you are here? cause we have just one hour to practice till the dancers come in, and I think Jennie and I have remained really professional" I was actually scared after I said that, of course I acted rude but it really annoyed me.

He looked at me "I'm sorry Lisa, I see Jennie talked to you", I nodded "Yes, I'm aware of everything but our personal lives are out of this building, as you see we are working really hard and Jennie will get to work on her dance skills on mornings according the schedule I got", he cleared her throat "Yes, that's true, I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you that you should remain professional but I think I shouldn't have come on first place, Jen you are getting better every single time I see you, keep working hard, I'll leave you guys", he left and I closed the door.

Jen came to me "Don't mind him, we aren't doing anything wrong", I smiled "I know but it bothers me he thinks we are throwing everything and fooling around, seriously we are adults", she just stroke my back "We are adults, and I would love to be by your side and kiss you all day, but we won't risk everything", she stared at my lips and I chuckled, "Don't tease me with your stares Jen, he may come back", she got closer, "Then we should kiss really quick" she embraced me and kissed me, I embraced her back and responded to her kiss, she held my nape and put her hand inside my shirt caressing my stomach, then she pecked me many times, and I laughed, I can't help it, her kisses make me really happy, "Lis, let's don't wear any make up in the mornings, so we don't have to retouch anything", I laughed "Sounds like a great idea".

We kept dancing and she already had this, "Jen if you manage to finish both choreos you'll have enough time to practice the ballad, she nodded and we kept going, this time she was singing the other song and I just sat in front to see if we needed to adjust something, I scribbled fast and when she was done I made some changes, "I think it would look better if we do this, and this", I showed her the moves, "I'm gonna start recording so no flirting, cause sometimes they ask me to show your progress, she laughed "Come here and kiss me to motivate me even more, I kissed her again and she kissed my forehead, "You are so good at this, I'm not only talking about your kisses but dancing, you are really talented".

I blushed "I think I love this, that's why I do my best and I'm not talking about the dancing", she laughed and I managed to say I was kidding, we recorded the practiced and she monitored the video after that, "Lis can we change this part?" I looked at her "Why? I think it looks cool?, I don't know,", she smirked "I think here we should just make out really hard, I heard you moan and I can't stop thinking about it", I laughed "Omg you are really something, you just want to drive crazy huh?", She gave a gummy smile and winked again.

The dancers came and I previously worked with them so they knew the steps, we just put Jennie there to complete everything, we all danced 3 times the whole choreography, of course I need to dance with them to make sure they understood, at times I would look around, we placed two other cameras and then we recorded again, when we were done I told everyone to take a rest, Jennie was checking every angle "What do you think Lisa?, I like it but maybe you have a suggestion?", I got closer to her "I think my only suggestion would be make out on my office right now, I can't stop thinking about what you said yesterday and all your teasing this morning", she chuckled "I see, that would make everything better, you are right.

I smiled at her and I mouthed a 'later', "Guys we will rest 5 more minutes will practice both choreographies with Jennie singing, Jen you'll need to do more cardio cause I don't want you to lose your breath, also remember your breathing techniques" she nodded and sat on the floor drinking her green juice, I looked at her and she offered some "Come on taste it, you'll like it, it's fresh made and it's not as gross as it looks", I smiled "Ok but just one sip ok?", She nodded and let me taste it, "Woah it's not bad at all", she smiled "Told you, btw Lis can I get an ice pack from your office", I nodded "Sure, it's your neck bothering you?" She nodded "Ok let's go, I'll help you with that".

We got inside and she pushed me to the wall, "Take my pain away with kisses" I was taken aback the place was crowded outside, "Jen, the guys are outside", she grabbed an ice pack, "I don't care, you are so sexy when you are teaching, like seriously it's so hot, come, let's kiss, the door it's open so we have to move fast, she grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me passionately, she asked for entrance with her tongue and I let her in, she explored my mouth and our tongues were tangled then after a while, we broke the kiss to get some air but she licked my neck "Jen, if you keep doing this, I may end up moaning really loud,", I could feel her smile, "I wanna hear you moan my name", she nibbled my ear and kissed me once more and I was a mess, she left with the ice pack in her neck and I could hear her talking with the dancers as if nothing happened here, I went to drink cold water, I'm a mess, she drives me insane and all I could think about was her, she knows how to keep my attention, she always knew.