12. Happy?

Jennie POV

I arrived early to YG and I was in a very good mood "Jen you look really happy, I like this side of you", manager Unnie said to me and I laughed "Well you can say I'm really excited about my debut in two weeks and the interview, the dresses are beautiful, I just wish everything goes smoothly", she smiled at me "You'll see, smooth like butter", I cringed a little but it was funny and I couldn't stop laughing.

The elevator opened and someone came running to catch it, it was CL, she looked at me "Morning Jen", I nodded but I wanted to slap the hell out of her "Morning Unnie", she looked at me kinda annoyed, "Call me CL, I'm barely older than you" I nodded and we all got silent, it was really awkward, then she looked at me "So how is Lisa"?, I wanted to roll my eyes so bad "I think she is good, yesterday we had a visit from Mr. Y and he loved the choreography, I'm debuting in two weeks and Lisa and I will keep working together", she looked at me puzzled and it seemed her jaw dropped to the floor, "So you are really dancing now?, I mean I heard you were... struggling, I'm glad not anymore", I smiled at her "Thank you so much for your support Unnie CL, I mean CL, well this is my floor, see you later", she nodded and I walked away fast.

I heard some giggling beside me "Manager Unnie! Why are you giggling?" And she looked at me, "Come on! You didn't see her face? She was really shook, serves her right for lie about you and Lisa, I guess she will know why she is going to see Mr. Y, she pressed his office floor on the elevator", and I laughed Omg this was so much fun "I wish I was there to see her being scolded, but at the same time I feel bad, Mr. Y is really intimidating, hopefully I keep on the right track, I don't want him scolding me ever again".

We kept talking when we reached Lisa's studio, we got inside and manager Unnie gave me my bag, "I'll bring you orange juice, I'll see you in a bit Jen", I smiled and thanked her, she was taken aback "Come on Jen, stop being so nice, I'm afraid you will fire me anytime now" I laughed and shook my head.

I placed my things and I saw a little bear sitting there, this bear looks familiar, he was really tiny, I took him and smelled like Lisa?, I was deep thinking about this when Lisa scared me, "OMFG! Lalisa! I'm a fragile girl, you really want to kill me", she chuckled and I found her so charming that I slowly smiled at her, but I had to brush that thought out of my mind, I felt almost drooling, she took the bear from the floor and took my hand, "I see you two met each other again, he is here to fullfil his promise, go back to you" and then it hit me, that bear was mine, he looked like Paddington actually and I had it since I was a kiddo.

Flashback

Tears were streaming non stop, Jen already packed all her things and Lisa noticed the little bear on her bed, "Wait Nini, you can't forget Luca, he will miss you" the Thai girl said between sobs, Jennie hugged her best friend and then took her hand, "Luca is not coming, he will take care of you, it's a special mission", she tried to smile even if she couldn't stop crying, "You see, I don't want you feel sad without me here to annoy you, so promise this, you'll give it back to me when we meet again, Jennie hugged Lisa once more, "I'll miss you but I'm sure will meet again soon, and I'm sure Luca will come back to me in no time, please keep it, so you will always have me by your side ok?", the Thai girl nodded fast, trying to brush her tears away, "Now we need to stop crying cause people will make fun of us, I don't want they think I'm a softie, I do have a reputation Lalisa", both laughed and cleaned their faces.

End of flashback

"You kept Luca! Gosh this bear is cuter than I remember, I just... I hope he took good care of you" I said with sincerely, I wish I was the one taking care of her and Lisa smiled "He did, and I actually wanted to return him earlier but it was hard because... You said this way I would always have you by my side, plus I had to take him to get cleaned, I didn't do that since I got it a few years ago and he was really dirty but smelled like you, that's why I postponed it for a long time", I smiled at her, how am I suppose to survive the damn crush I have right now if she keeps melting my heart this way?, and without think about it twice I stood on my tiptoes and I kissed her cheek, she got stunned and I laughed when I saw her reaction "That's for take good care of my son" she grinned at me.