5. It felt so good, so right

Jennie POV

A couple of days have passed since my dance training started, I woke up with so much energy and I told my manager to get some tea for Lisa, yeah I call her Lisa now and manager Unnie almost choked with her breakfast "Hey, don't die Unnie, there drink some water, do I need to explain myself to you?", She nodded nervously and I laughed "We used to be friends, back when we started as trainees, I'm a year older than her by the way,  she was a skilled dancer when she came to YG, that's why she progressed so fast, time passed by, we got really close and then we got separated and now after a couple of years  I didn't recognized her", she smiled back at me "So that's why Miss Kim has been in a good mood for a couple of days already?" She asked me with a smirk on her face and a playful tone, I just rolled my eyes.

Yes, I was in a good mood because I was improving with my dancing and because the little calls Lisa and I used to have almost every day, like the one we had the first  night, so I just want to show her I'm grateful for everything she is doing for me.

The ride was short and I was really excited, I opened the door and Lisa was laying on the floor "Manoban are you napping?" she smiled widely at me "Miss Kim, you caught me" we both laughed "No, I just have like a contracture on my neck, it's not that bad, but it kinda hurts" I looked at her, was she always this beautiful? I asked to myself, "Come on, the same thing always happens to me, I'll call someone who will help you", I took my phone and Charlie told me he would be there in 20 minutes.

I sat by her side and I touched her neck, I felt something, something tense in that area and she looked at me surprised, "Come on I just want to see how bad it is, hmm it isn't that bad, Charlie will help you, you'll see, he actually helps me a lot, and Lisa smiled at me, "Thank you Nini, now let's start, did you warm up?" I nodded and we started to dance, I followed her moves then with the music, it was easy, I could remember everything from the beginning, then we got a visit, it was Mr. Y, I got nervous cause who knows for how long he has been staring.

"Amazing Lalisa, I see you both are already progressing  in just a couple of days, it's impressive, congratulations to both, Jen keep it up, and work hard" I nodded and smiled at him, he walked away and I released the air I didn't know I was holding, "Scary huh?, He is nice but strict and so I am, so far you are doing great Nini" she smiled and once again felt like the old times.

Then Charlie called me, I told him where to find us, he is a bulky tall scary guy, my personal trainer and the one who could take my pain away, "Lili can we stop?, Charlie is coming and I see you are already in pain" she smiled at me "I'm fine but we can rest, the backup dancers will be here at 10 am, we still have one hour and half to keep practicing" I nodded.

Charles came and was ready to check my neck when I told him I wasn't the one suffering, "It's not me, but my choreographer", he stared at me with a puzzled look, and we walked towards Lisa, "Lisa this is Charlie, he will help you, Charles this is Lalisa my choreographer, so don't break her neck... Yet" he smiled and Lisa looked at me all scared.

He told her to take a seat and she did, she seemed nervous, "Hey, trust me, the pain will go away, here take my hand, he will help you" Lisa looked at me and I took her hand and again I felt something, and it wasn't her tense muscle, no I felt something different, like something warm in my chest and like electricity, her warm hand and mine that it's usually cold fit perfectly, I could see she was blushing, she was gonna ask me something when Charlie snapped her neck, we all heard a crack and Lisa was stunned "Woah, what was that?", I pinched her cheek "That was magic, do you feel better?", She was confused and Charlie laughed "It's your first time Lalisa, if the pain doesn't go away call me back, put an ice pack and you'll be fine".

I ran to her office, I saw ice packs there and then I saw how her phone was ringing, and a name was flashing all over her screen, Xiao? Something like that but whatever I got the ice pack and some tape, Charlie said goodbye and I came close to her, "Let me help you, I hope it's not that cold, I will put the ice and later some ointment ok?" She nodded, and took my hand again, "Thank you Jen, I really feel so much better" and again, her hands were warm, as always, she smiled at me and we started to practice again.

Manager Unnie came with tea for Lisa I took it and I went to give it to her "Here drink this, it will help" Manager Unnie was smiling and I rolled my eyes, and put some music, "While you rest I'll try the choreography while singing ok?" She nodded.

----
Lisa POV

The music started, I had my eyes closed and then a beautiful voice broke the silence, it was Jennie, she definitely got so much better, I missed her voice, I opened my eyes and she already was mastering the choreography "Unnie did you see this?", Her manager smiled at me "I told you, she is really good" I was speechless, she did it perfectly I was so proud and when she was done I hugged her and lift her a little "Wow you are amazing! Seriously, see how much you have improved" some tears escaped from my eyes and she blushed.

Damn what am I doing?, I put her on the floor and she just lowered her gaze, " I'm sorry Miss Kim, but you see I got emotional, it won't happen again", she laughed "Don't be silly Manoban, I just got surprised that's all, so how was it?", I looked at her "It was amazing, I see why this company wants your debut" she went towards me and hugged me "Thank you, for always believe in me", I felt her body against mine and I had a sensation, a tingle all over my body, her manager cleared her throat and we separated from the hug, "I think we can rest 10 minutes, and I'll take the ice pack off".

Jennie followed me to my office, "Let me help you", she took the Ice pack and took a towel "Let me dry your skin ok? And by the way maybe we could hang out tonight, get dinner or some ice cream", I just nodded "Sure why not, I would love that", she then smiled at me, dried my skin and put some ointment, the ointment felt really hot but her finger tips were cold, "That's it, you should change your shirt, it's really wet, Lisa, Lisa, Lisayaaah" I came back to my senses "Oh yes, you are right, I'll just check my phone real quick" she nodded and then I saw many lost calls from Xiao.

"DAMN IT!", Jennie looked at me "It's everything ok?" She asked me all worried, "Yeah I just forgot I was waiting for this call, but I will call him back", Jennie got closer to me and almost in a whisper she said "So... When you are with me you forget about everybody else?", She laughed and I got stunned, because it was true, when I'm with her I forgot about Xiao and this never happened before, I just shook my head and smiled, she laughed soundly "Call him, he must be worried" and she walked away.

----
Jennie POV

I don't know what happened to me to say that to Lisa but it felt so right, it was just a joke right? I was chuckling and my manager looked at me "Jennie are you laughing? That's a first" I looked at her "That's not true, remember when you fell from a chair, I laughed even more" she looked at me annoyed "Don't look at me like that Unnie, you know I like to play around, no hard feelings".

Yeah I was laughing, and lately I found myself smiling out of nowhere.