11. Falling

Jennie POV

She came back to the kitchen after a couple of minutes and still seemed blue, uncomfortable, I don't really know, "Do you want some water? I see you are gonna get some pills?", She just nodded, I gave her a glass of water, she took the pills and drank almost all the water "Lis are you Okay?, You don't have to stay and cook with me, we could do it some other day, or maybe we can order something", gosh I didn't want this night to end like this but I really feel bad for her, she looked at me with a sad smile "I'm sorry, I guess I had a stressful day I don't know but I do want to get dinner with you and cook, it was fun back then and you are great at cooking".

I looked at her and I took her hand "I kinda heard what you were talking on the phone, I'm sorry if I'm the reason why you had an argument with Xiao" she looked at me and looked sad, "I just... I just don't get him, I mean I respect his job, when he is in the middle of a project I know he won't have enough time to talk to me, and now that I'm really busy he doesn't get my job, he doesn't know I'm stressed out, or maybe he doesn't care, I have many things to plan, and the choreographies aren't easy, I need time to really make them work, plus what happened today with Chae was really annoying", I looked at her and smiled "Let's just order something and try to relax, will cook some other day, pizza sounds good?", She smiled and nodded, I took her hand "Come let's just sit on the couch", she followed me and I came back to the kitchen, I grabbed an ice pack, I called the pizza place and then I came back to her side.

She looked at me and smiled again "Come here, put your head on my lap and I'll put this on this side, to ease the pain", she nodded but seemed like shy, "Manoban are you really shy right now? Cause if I can remember correctly I used to do this a lot, so come here now", she looked at me and put her head on my lap, good the couch was big enough cause she was taller than me "Jen, you are always so kind, you haven't changed at all", I smiled at her and I made sure to dim the lights, I put the ice pack and then I started to play with her hair, I always loved to do that, she seemed to relax and I had time to scan her face, she really is beautiful, it seemed she was falling asleep, god why is she so cute?

I kept playing with her hair when someone started to knock on my door, "I'm sorry Lisa but I have to get our food, just keep laying down ok?, She nodded and closed her eyes, luckily it was the delivery guy as I thought, so I took the pizza that smelled so good, I went to the living room and placed it on the coffee table, "I'll get some iced tea I'll be right back" she didn't answer maybe she was asleep already.

When I got back she was sitting with her eyes closed, "Woah I told you to lay down you monkey", she smiled "I can't eat that way, I'm starving, actually this could be the reason of my headache, stress and hunger", I laughed and shook my head "You haven't changed either, wait actually you did, you are cuter now", gosh why did I say that?, I was blushing after say that and she smiled "You were always the cutest girl in YG, you still are" I was taken aback but I didn't want her to know that.

We ate in a comfortable silence, she seemed better, at least her annoyance went away, "Jennie I'm glad we are here, like the old times, and I'm even happier to see you everyday, and I don't really know if you heard something more when I was talking to Xiao, he asked me if I preferred... If I preferred to do something else than talk to him, like why did he has to ask that?, I told him I was working, he knew and then well it's suppose I can do whatever I want on my free time, I mean yeah I forgot to call right away, but I did because well I don't know, I guess I do care for him and I miss him some times, but we aren't a couple, why act this way? and next week my schedule will be crazier, yet I always make time for him, I think I just need an advise here, I do like him but not his attitude", I laughed "You would choose other things over him, a really hot guy?, Like what things?", She looked at me with an intense glare " Well I would choose spend time with you", and just like that I felt something piercing my stomach, not painfully, maybe it was like excitement?

I tried to compose myself quickly, "Seriously are you blind?, I think I'll even choose him over me" we laughed and then she looked at me again, "I would choose you, no second thoughts, he is hot, I'm not gonna lie but... Just... I don't even know, but I think I like it more to spend time with you, than talk to him?, I mean he is funny but he is not here, and you are here plus you and I were really close, maybe he will start to annoy the hell out of me, I just can sense it, and he can't understand we are best friends, he seemed annoyed, jealous ahhh I don't get him, maybe he had a bad day, I don't know", I almost chocked on my pizza and I had to drink more tea, "Well you like me more, that's why he is jelly, I mean it's my natural charm" we laughed again but I couldn't stop replying the whole thing in my head, she likes me more... As a friend?, As what? So confusing.

We kept eating and talking and I could see she was feeling better and I just smiled "Hey why are you looking at me like that?" She asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders, "I wasn't, I was looking at the pizza, isn't the best pizza you have ever tasted?", She laughed "Omg yes! Definitely, it's really good", I smiled back "They are very traditional, their food is really good, I'll treat you dinner there some other day, their pasta is fresh made and it's just delicious, you will love it" she smiled at me, "Kim I missed you so much, you better don't leave me again", I laughed "I never left you, I mean it wasn't my decision, plus I couldn't forget about you, I mean did you see my pin code? You are a great person and if Xiao keeps annoying you I will slap him, and steal your heart" we laughed again but I wasn't joking, I think I'm starting to fall for my best friend, tonight something feels different and I can't keep brushing off the way she is making me feel, I just hope I don't end with a broken heart, her friendship is really important for me, I prefer to be only her friend than lose her or make things award between us.

She helped me to clean around and it was getting late "I think I'll get going now, next time dinner is on me", she said to me and I smiled "Are you feeling better?" She nodded and I smiled again, because she was grinning, and she looked so beautiful, even more beautiful than when we met again.

"Good night Manoban, let me know when you are home" she nodded and headed outside, then she came back and hugged me tight "Thanks for everything Nini" and I was dumbfounded again, smiling like an idiot, she left and I was missing her already, I went to my room and washed my face, getting myself ready to sleep I started to hear a funny sound on my bag, it was the walkie talkie and I laughed "Manoban is already in the castle boss", she was so into her role so I had to answer "Agent Kim copy, castle? Are you sure?", She laughed "Agent Kim, Manoban is a Thai Princess, of course I'm sure", I lost it and I just kept laughing "Right Manoban is a princess, tell her good night and sweet dreams", she kept playing around "10-4 Agent Kim, have a beautiful night, see ya tomorrow boss, I'm off now" and after that I hugged the walkie-talkie, I sighed "Damn Manoban and her charm".

The next day I woke up with a big smile "I want to see her again, I want to get better, I want to impress my family and the whole YG, I want to be the best singer, I want Lisa's attention, I... I am crazy, I can't risk our friendship", I really don't want that, so I better keep calm about this, or it's gonna get out of my hands and then who knows what could happen.