35. Mine

Lisa POV

Lately Jennie has been really annoyed because of Nikki, yeah we used to be friends but I'm not going to lie, she has been acting flirty, and as much as I try to avoid her she gets her way, I don't want to push her aside and be rude, we need her, but I'm starting to regret to hire her, I'm not blind and she likes to make Jennie get jealous, it really stress me out, this is going to get out of control and will end up venting everything around everyone.

When I told Jennie I talked to her I really did, I told her I was getting uncomfortable with her attitude and to stop, she just looked at me and smiled, "Listen I'm sorry, I didn't know you feel that way, it won't happen again", yeah that's what she said so around the last day of filming Jennie had a lot of scenes and I was working with the dancers, I wanted to master this before film their last part, so we were practicing, when we were done we took a break to get some water and I just stepped outside a little, Nikki followed me, to talk to me about some parts she was struggling, I told her that after the break we could go back to that part.

But she was too close and I walked away, yeah it was rude, I saw her face but when I mean I wanted this to remain professional I wasn't lying, I don't want to get involved in any scandals, even less with Jennie around, her reputation, our company reputation and mine are on risk, thank goodness the other dancers had my back and made sure I never got alone with her, I looked for Jennie and she was getting ready to ride a bicycle and then a car, she was really having a nice time trying to ride around the whole place, when she saw me I received a gummy smile "Hey there Manoban, enjoying the view?", I smiled "Yes because you look really happy", she just smiled and went for another ride around with her badass bicycle, she really seems to have so much fun.

I sat there looking how they were filming, and Jennie looked amazing, as always, then when she had to use the car she wasn't gonna drive so I wasn't worried at all, but I saw her face, she got serious and it scared me a little, she kept filming and when I turned around Nikki was there, "So the guys are gonna change clothes for the last part and I need help with my costume", I just nodded"Go and talk to Betty she will help you out" and I walked towards the director, to monitor the scene, it wasn't my job but I wanted that girl far from me.

Jennie POV

I was having a nice time till I saw her, the damn dancer trying to flirt with my Lisa, good she walked away, in a way I feel bad, because they used to be friends and this girl is throwing away that amazing friendship, it makes me get annoyed cause I see Lisa efforts to act professional, and the girl is just trying to bother me or something, at first I thought I was just overreacting, then I really was sure this was somehow personal, yet I wanted to remain calm.

After a long day we filmed the last scene outside the big house, it's so beautiful I swear, we finished everything and it was really cold, the director prepared a big catering for everyone, Lisa got me a puffy jacket and I smiled at her, she is really good at keep her professional side, in the other hand I was drooling over her, to the point the director came by my side "So you like her?", I was taken aback and he chuckled "Damn is that obvious?", He just nodded and I sighed deeply "I do, I just...well we work together, we are about to release my whole concept and I'm going to debut and I don't want to cause troubles for her, plus we are girls", he smiled at me "I know Korea is not that open, but I think you should go for it, she is really talented and nice, also if you don't make a move, someone else will", of course he didn't know we had a relationship already, and for the first time I was wondering if it was Ok to keep it secret, since people would think we are available.

I was on my way to the catering area when I heard Nikki on the phone "I'm already making a move, it's either Lisa falls for me or I ruin their relationship, because she won't dare to open up about this even less if she is about to go big, I have to go, I won't risk anything, you know I always had a thing for her", and right there I couldn't help it anymore, I looked around and the area was totally alone, I grabbed her by the hair and she was stunned "Bitch the hell is wrong with you? What did I do to you?, I don't care, spill to everyone what Lisa and I have, trust me at this point I don't fucking care if my career goes to hell", she tried to get away from my grip but she couldn't "Let me go you crazy! Let me go or I'll scream", I let her go and she was crying "I'm going to protect what it's mine, and Lisa is mine, I care about her more than about my damn career, so don't you dare to try to get in the middle, I'm not her owner, if she wanted something with you she would have it already, yet she evades you", she pushed me hard and I pushed her again, "You are such a damn bitch" and I laughed "So are you sweetheart", she tried to slap me but I punched her right on the face, that's right folks I don't go around the bush, I took self defense classes before.

She seemed really hurt and couldn't stop crying, I maybe broke her nose and I don't care, she was about to reach my hair when a strong grip stopped her, it was Lisa, she looked at both and dragged us out of there, she was really annoyed, I could sense it.

She put two chairs and order us to sit down "Tell me what happened, why are you guys acting this way?" I was too angry to speak so she did "I was in the phone and she attacked me Lis I swear", Lisa rolled her eyes and looked at me "She was on the phone and I attacked her cause she is convinced she can take you away from me or break things between us and I'm sorry I'm just on my limit right now, I know I can't get involved in this kind of situations but she just loves to mess up with me", Lisa sighed "Nikki you can't talk to anyone about me or Jennie, it's in your contract, have you seen the amount you gotta pay if you don't do your part, and I told you already we are friends, or at least we used to be friends, you can't go around flirting with me and bothering me, specially since I already told you I'm not comfortable, and Jennie you can't go around kicking everyone ass, but I understand how you both feel" she sighed.

Then she just got up, "Your face is a mess and you are about to kill her, I'm not a toy Nikki, I'm a human being and I thought it would be nice to have you back, work with you and just have fun but I'm not interested in you, Jen I love you but I don't want you get in troubles, I'm not taking sides, I don't approve any of your actions, we all have been working hard, Nikki I hope you understand I'm in a relationship with Jennie, I do love her, and I can't reciprocate your feelings, so I want you to tell me right now, do you want to stop working for us?", She shook her head and I got even more annoyed.

Lisa looked at us "Nikki go clean your face, it's a mess, Jennie fix this now, no more violence", she walked away and I was there looking at the damn girl "I'm sorry for act this way, but I really love her Nikki, and I told you I will protect what it's mine, I'm sorry for punch you", she sighed "It's my fault, for days I have been trying to get in the middle of you both, and you don't have to worry I never mentioned your name when I was talking with my friend, it's just that I always liked her, she is so nice, and beautiful, I guess it's time for me to accept she doesn't feel the same way, I'm sorry", we looked at each other, I was about to leave but I went back "Maybe we can start again and just work, we don't have to be friends", she nodded "I'll try, now I will clean my face, I'm a mess", we both left.

I was on my way to the catering when Lisa dragged me "So you will protect what is yours huh? I'm not gonna lie it was really sexy how you acted, scary but sexy", I just laughed "Yeah I'm protecting what it's mine but you are right, you aren't a toy, I can't just kick everyone to stay away from you", she smiled and so I did, "I'm sorry Lisa" she just kissed my forehead "It's ok but once you debut no more ninja moves".