OC Info

Name - Bart West (The Bart from the future in Young Justice was named after him)

Appearance (Picture for reference):

Hair- brown,  Eyes- green, Height - 6', Build - Lean (runner Build)

Age - 16

Family - Wally West (Brother), Rudy West (Father)  Mary West (Mother) 

Personality - Energetic,  Funny, kind Hearted,  smart,  determined,  Loyal

Likes - Food, Friends, Family, Reading, Running, Helping where he can,  Meeting new people

Dislikes - Racists, people who threaten those he cares about,  small spaces, sitting still,  bad guys, arrogance

Gear :

Goggles - his goggles include night vision,  thermal imaging, and light/radiation wavelength detection

Suit - His suit is red and silver and is friction proof and is able to fit into his flash ring for easy access.  The suit also has stealth capabilities turning it black when dark or in the forest and white when it snows.  The suit is also made with light weight armor to protect against attacks

Unlimited supply of Speedster Protein Bar - Thanks to Dr. Fate, Bart was gifted a pocket in his suit that contains Protein bars specifically made to feed speedsters.  When not in costume they appear in his pocket

Powers/Abilities:

Super speed - He was in the same accident that gave Wally West a connection to the speed Force granting both of them super speed.  Bart is one of the faster speedsters easily keeping up with his uncle Barry Allen (The Flash).  This however speeds up his metabolism also so he needs more food than a regular human (A lot More) (A/N: For those who don't know the Speed Force is an extradimensional energy source that grants Super speed and Other abilities.  The official explanation is longer but It would take too long)

Fast healing - Due to a connection to the speed force Bart is able to heal at a very accelerated speed like all speedsters.  A broken bone could heal in 4 hours instead of weeks.

Lightning Manipulation/Throw - All speedsters produce electricity/lightning while running, Bart like very few others can manipulate the electricity he gives off to be able to shock people/things and throw lightning.

Speed Thinking - Like all speedsters Bart is able to think at accelerated speeds allowing him to react to high speed situations.

Heightened Characteristics - Stamina, Agility, senses, & strength are all heightened

Mental Capacity -  Bart has prefect recall over all information provided to him (I think it's called Eidetic memory or something).  Due to this and the speed force he is able to read at a very accelerated rate finishing a 400 page book in about four minutes and is able to recite any informationhe is provided.

Background Before Remnant:

Bart west was a part of the Young Justice team,  Unlike his brother Wally West however he decided to stay in the cave and work the computers providing tech support.  He has however gone out on mission if needed (Suit looks like picture above).  He became quick friends with the rest of the Young Justice team.  Due to him being a super hero he is a very good detective and knows a lot about criminology. 

Outside of Super hero duties he was studying to become a forensic scientist like Barry Allen but was also studying psychology.  He doesn't play sports but really likes to swim.  when he is not studying he likes to spend a lot of time with his friends (The team when not on duty).

After Arriving on Remnant

Aura color: yellow (Like his lightning)

Weapons:

The Gauntlets are named 'Grip of Thunder'.  he is able to channel his lightning into the gauntlets to add an extra affect to his already strong punches.  The electricity given off is a pale blue.  (the Sound of the lightning on the gloves sounds like the Chidori from Naruto)

  (the Sound of the lightning on the gloves sounds like the Chidori from Naruto)

Love Interest:

Ruby Rose