Chapter 29

"Loki hurry," You ordered your boyfriend. He scoffed at you and quickened his pace to catch up. "The kid called me 'dad'. Am I truly an appropriate father figure?" He inquired. You chuckled and grabbed his hand to comfort him.

"Do you want to be a father or a father figure?" You asked. You had two answers for him, depending on how he felt. He went silent for a second and thought deeply about it. "I suppose I wouldn't mind being seen as a father figure." He finally answered.

"Then be proud that he see's you that way. He has so many options but he chose you." You told him. He sighed and squeezed your hand in response.

*

"This parade is..erm loud?" Loki announced over the cheering and whooping of the crowd that surrounded you. "Yes extremely, now let my climb on your shoulders." You told him sternly. He sighed and kneeled on one knee, allowing you to hoist yourself onto his broad shoulders.

"Holy shit are those the Avengers?!" A young feminine voice came from the street ahead.

"No way, they're all mega straggots." The person besides her said. She turned her friend in the direction of where you and the group were standing. "Oh my gods." Her friend gasped and whipped out their phone.

"Excuse me, no pictures. I said no pictures!" Tony demanded and charged towards them. They giggled and stuffed their device into the pocket on their button up. "Oh no." You sighed. You patted Loki's head and he let you down carefully.

"Excuse me, I believe my brother here said no pictures." You told the person. The person huffed and pulled their phone out to reluctantly delete the pictures. They held the phone to your face and swiped through the camera roll to assure you that the photos of the Avengers were gone. "Thank you." You replied with a smile. Tony beside you rolled his eyes and huffed so you nudged him in the side.

"Thanks." He mumbled and walked off. You smiled to the person and walked off to scold Tony. "Dude, you're acting like a brat!" You yelled at him. He mocked you then stormed off to the car.

"C'mon guys, we need to go." You told your crew. They all sighed and followed you to the car where Tony was pouting in the back seat.

"God I hate you Tony." You told him before driving off.

*

"Thanks again y/n!" Peter thanked you and ran off to his room. You smiled at his child like wonder before Loki grabbed your waste and spun you to face him.

"Hi Lokes." You greeted. He smiled, "I want to take you somewhere." He told you. You complied and let him guide you up to the rooftop.

You looked at him confused until he snapped his fingers and a picnic appeared.

"Whats this for?" You asked suspiciously and sat on the blanket. "Its to show you how much I love you." He said. You froze before responding.

"What?" You asked.

"Did I say something wrong?" He questioned worriedly.

"You said you love me." You reminded him.

"I do..is that okay?" He responded.

"Of course it is." You paused, "I love you too."

He smiled and started piling food onto your plate. The sunset behind you both as you ate and drank.

*

Thats the end! I am honestly so sad to finish this but it had to be done. I already have a book in my drafts that I'll be posting while I'm on vacation. I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to drop a follow <3

I'll leave this here because I'm nice :