Chapter 18

"Thor." Loki greeted his brother grumpily. Thor's nose was red from crying but he was still excited to have a visitor in Asgard.

"Y/n, I can't wait to show you around! I think you'll truly love it here!" Thor exclaimed and clapped you on the back, "You will be staying in Loki's quarters with him." You nodded as he guided you to Loki's room.

"Thor." Loki repeated. Thor stopped and turned to Loki who was a couple feet behind him, "Yes brother?" He asked.

"Have you brought Jane here recently?" Loki quizzed. Thor's nose scrunched up in confusion before answering.

"Yes, I brought her here to meet mother and father." He answered. Loki looked at you for a brief second.

"She got Odin sick." Loki said plainly before taking you to his bedroom, leaving Thor in the middle of the corridor.

He shut the big gold doors behind him and watched as you looked around in amazement. The green and gold accents on the mainly black decorations were enchanting. He chuckled at the way you spun around to see the whole room.

He walked up behind you and hugged your waist which made you laugh.

"You could have further explained to Thor," You said and spun around to look at your boyfriend.

"I could have, but theres no fun in that." He replied before leaning down to kiss you.

Knock Knock!

A loud booming knock came at the door, it was safe to assume it was Thor.

"Come in brother." Loki yelled, still looking at you. Thor stepped in with Frigga and a couple nurses.

"Loki, please tell me what you said about Jane and father." Thor requested. Loki sighed and turned around to face the group of Asgardians standing in his room.

"I believe that Jane got Odin sick. He exhibits Midgardian symptoms and Jane was visiting recently." Loki replied in a calm yet annoyed tone.

"What are his symptoms? Maybe I can help...I'm from Midgard obviously." You awkwardly spat your words out, speaking in the general direction of the Asgardians.

"Well he has an extremely bad cough and temperature, he was exhausted all the time and he was vomiting a lot." Frigga replied calmly. Her voice soothed your nerves a lot.

"It could be the Flu, its very common." You thought out loud.

"Is it deadly??" Thor asked franticly.

"Yes, but theres a rare chance he'll die. Especially since he's Asgardian and not Midgardian." You assured him. Thor and Frigga let out a sigh of relief and Loki rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Can I please get alone time with my girlfriend?" Loki asked, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you in. You chuckled slightly.

"How do we cure this?" One of the nurses asked, she seemed nervous. Just as nervous as you were when you first arrived.

"Bed rest, normal bed rest. Maybe some cough medicine and water." You replied gently, hoping to calm her nerves. After some more small talk the Asgardians finally shuffled out of your room, leaving you and Loki alone again.

"So, how are you liking Asgard so far?" Loki asked, now he was walking around his room. He stopped dead at a mirror and looked himself up and down then shifted to a female form.

"Asgard is amazing, well what I've seen is amazing." You replied gesturing to her room. She chuckled before walking back over to you.

"Theres one place I want to show you before we leave."

"Then show me now!" You exclaimed. She chuckled and grabbed your left hand. She lead you all the way down the long corridor and out the castle doors. As you stepped you admired all the gold around you. You passed the stables where there was a young boy working by himself.

"We have to go through a village." Loki told you. She held your hand as you both walked down the stone path road with houses on either side. There was a small cart with flowers and a merchant calling out to any passing local.

"Miss, would you like a flower? Only two gold coins." The merchant offered you.

"No thanks." You smiled at him and walked off to admire the scenery.

"What would you like sir?" The merchants cheery tone turned to distaste. You turned around to see who he was treating so poorly. Loki was standing at the flower cart with gold coins in her hand giving the merchant a look that could kill.

The merchant handed Loki your favorite flower and with an evil smile said, "Have a good day sir." Loki slammed the gold coins down onto the cart causing it to collapse.

Loki turned around to hand you your flower with the fakest smile ever.

"What the hell was that? Do they not know you're royalty??" You questioned. Her smile fell and she let out a sad sigh.

"Father didn't want to tell the kingdom that I'm genderfluid so whenever I am out casting an illusion as a different gender people can see." She said pointing at the slight shimmer surrounding her hands.

"Thats awful Lokes" You replied. You grabbed her hand to comfort her as she led you through the rest of the village. When you reached the end of the stone road, she took you down a dirt path almost hidden by tree overhang.

Further down the path you could see a beautiful tree house that towered over a glistening lake attached to a waterfall. You let out a gasp.

"This is where I came to escape when I was younger," Loki explained. She took off her dress and folded it nicely and placing it on the ladder to the tree house. She hopped into the lake and swam around while you watched completely mesmerized. Without thinking you peeled off your clothes and jumped into the water with her.

This was the most undressed you have been with her, but she didn't seem to mind. When she finally seemed like she was relaxing, you splashed water on her. She stood up quickly and conjured up a bucket.

"Oh no.." You whispered. She started chasing you with the bucket full of water. When you were able to escape she created clones and of her self and chased you around the secluded forest.

"Okay okay! I surrender!" You yelped as she dumped another ice cold bucket of water on your shivering body. Her clones vanished and she summoned your clothes and handed them to you.

"Warm up, darling." She used magic to change into her dress and dry off. When you were all dressed, you laid back on the soft grass and she laid next to you.
***
A/n: This chapter is not as long as I wanted it to be but I have a life. I hope ya'll enjoyed.

 I hope ya'll enjoyed