Chapter 22

"Peter wake up!" You banged on the teens door. All you could hear was snoring from the other side.

"Here this always helps," Tony said and handed you a small black remote with a single glossy red button in the center.

"This better not be what I think it is." You replied cautiously before pressing down on the round button. On the other side of the door you could hear a loud siren start to go off.

"I used to hate when you used this on me." You shoved the small remote in your pocket and walked away from Tony who was laughing hysterically in front of Peter's door.

*
Loki's POV:

"I Odin of Asgard hereby declare that Loki Odinson is released from the Palace Dungeons and sentenced back to Midgard for 5 more Midgard years. Under the condition of good behavior will his sentence be reduced." Odin's loud booming voice declared to every member of the royal council.

The guards that stood by Loki, unlocked his chains and guided him towards the bifrost with your suitcase that you left on Asgard.

*
Your POV:

You stood in the large gymnasium of Midtown High as Peter introduced you to his friends MJ and Ned.

"Hi, I'm y/n." You said them.

"Oh my god, are you y/n Stark?" Ned asked. You nodded before turning to inspect the rest of the gym. "Ned close your mouth," MJ told him while sketching something in her notepad.

Peter was interacting with Ned and MJ happily until he mad eye contact with Flash who was giving him death stares. "Okay, y/n I think we should go find good spots on the bus." He told you and picked up his lunch. You ushered him to one of the large coach buses and found a seat close to the back.

"I thought you were having a good time speaking to your friends." You probed while plugging your charger into the outlet provided for your seat.

"Yeah well I didn't want to miss all the good seats." He chuckled nervously and gestured to the empty bus you sat in. "Rightt." You replied sarcastically. He pulled out his 3D DS and offered you Mario Kart.

*
Back At the Tower:

The bifrost appeared on the roof and revealed a very tired Loki and Thor. Very quickly the Avengers rushed out to the rooftop to greet them, well Thor at least.

"Thor, we missed you on missions!" Tony greeted. Thor let out a loud laugh before pulling your brother in for a hug. Loki looked around the small crowd in front of him for you.

"Where is y/n?" He whispered to Natasha.

"She's on a field trip with Peter." Nat told him. He let out a sigh and rolled your suitcase the the elevator while Thor remained crowded on the roof.

*
Your POV:

Seats in the bus started to fill up with nerdy and hormonal teenagers. You took turns playing Mario Kart with Peter on DS that he probably bought off of Ebay.

"Ooh Mario Kart! I call dibs next." MJ announced herself and sat on the seat across from yours. Ned sat at the window and played video games on his laptop.

You studied the kids that sat around you until you noticed one boy with curly dark hair glaring at Peter who was happily playing his video game.

"Psst Peter, who's that boy with the curly hair staring at you?" You whispered to the spider kid. He looked around the bus and made brief eye contact with the boy, "Oh thats um Flash." He told you and went back to focusing on his game.

"So y/n, you're like really smart right?" Ned asked you randomly. "I mean I guess so," You cringed at your reply. The boy bobbed his head and went back to his game.

"That was a lame attempt at flirting Ned." MJ picked on the kid and flicked him in the back of the head. You chuckled and turned back to Peter who kept glancing up at Flash and in 11th place instead 1st like he usually was. You sighed and closed your eyes.

*

"Y/n, wake up." Peter was shaking you awake and MJ was slightly kicking your seat. You slowly woke up and saw Peter an inch from your face.

"Oh my gods!" You jumped and hit your head on his forehead. "Ow why were you so close dude?" You rubbed your head and winced at the pain. MJ chuckled and grabbed your lunch bag to help out. You stood up slowly and ruffled Petes hair.

"Heyy!" He called after you. Failing to walk down the narrow aisle, he nearly tripped on his shoe laces.

"Do we need to get you velcro sweetheart?" You asked him sarcastically, you heard MJ snicker at your joke behind you. Peter's face went bright red from embarrassment. You shot him an apologetic look and hurried out of the creaky bus trying not to piss the driver off.

The rest of the class was already scattered about the city, going to museums and restaurants and other basic, boring locations that they could go to in New York. The curly haired boy you caught staring at Peter was talking to MJ and tugging at her sleeve. He glanced over at you and Peter before saying something to MJ and walking off.

"Pete what do you want to do?" You asked him. He glanced at you for a second and walked off to talk to MJ.

*

I know this chapter is kind of short but I'm really tired.