Chapter 20

"Y/n? Y/n what happened?" Tony worriedly asked. He ran over to where you were crying on the ground. You sniffled and wiped the tears from your face and looked up at your brother, "He got arrested." You replied. Peter reached out his hand to help you up and you took it.

Now on your feet the New York landscape made you miss Asgard. Tony wrapped his arm around you and walked you carefully to the elevator. The shiny doors opened and you stepped into the empty and small box.

"Clint is with his family and Bruce is at a conference, Steve and Nat are still on their mission." Tony told you. He pressed the button to your floor and smoothly held on to the railing. You stared straight ahead with your mind swarming with thoughts.

"I'm going to take a nap..I didn't get much sleep last night." You told your brother and Peter before stepping out of the elevator and walking down the quiet hallway by yourself. You passed Loki's door and stepped in.

His room was cool and decorated similarly to his room on Asgard. On his nightstand there was a slip of paper with a quill resting on top. You sat on the soft bed and picked up the paper. There was a note on the back.

*

Dear Y/n,

I know this seems bad but I promise you'll see me soon. Please take care of yourself. I'm working on escaping now...with Thor's help of course.

Love, Loki.

*

With the quill, you doodled a small heart by his name. The ink slowly disappeared along with the original note itself until the paper was completely blank. New words started form.

I see you've figured it out.

Just as quickly as they appeared the words faded again. You hesitantly grabbed the quill and started to scratch on the paper.

Whats going on Loki?

You noticed the ink in the quill was running out so you dipped it in the ink pot you knew he kept on his desk. When you returned back to the paper there was a new note.

Mother and Thor are trying to convince Odin to let me go, but if that fails Thor and I developed an escape plan.

His penmanship was beautiful and mesmerizing.

Please be careful.

*
Loki's POV:

Please be careful.

He chuckled slightly at the piece of enchanted paper in front of him and dipped his quill in the ink pot supplied by Frigga.

I'm always careful, darling.

A burst of gold light appeared in front him, catching his attention. He looked up from the paper and at his mother.

"What is he going to do to me?" Loki questioned.

"He believes you have ill intentions returning here to Asgard."

"I didn't want to return to Asgard in the first place, I didn't want to risk losing my happiness on Midgard." He weeped. His mother only nodded before dropping her illusion.

Now alone in his cell he cried.

*
Your POV:

Loki stopped responding to the note. You were worried he was in trouble, but you knew he could take care of himself.

You carefully looked around his room and inspected all of his decorations. His room seemed to match the Asgardian aesthetic and how traditional they are compared to Earth. Instead of a normal space heater, Loki had a fireplace and instead of a digital alarm clock he had an analog one. On top of the mantle there was a vase with the flower he gave you yesterday and a stuffed bear Peter gave him.

Instead of acting like a sad sack of bones, you decided to leave Loki a little surprise. You snuck down to the library where there was a printer in the far back of the room and printed a picture of the two of you together.

After the image printed, you grabbed the warm photograph and snuck back out of the library that nobody used. On your way out, you passed Tony's lab and decided to peak your head in.

Tony was blasting AC/DC while working on a mechanical suit for Peter. He bobbed his head around as his JARVIS bot followed him to each station.

"Hey Tony, I'm going out for a bit." You called to him. The musics volume lowered and he stopped what he was doing.

"Please be careful, y/n." He came over and gave you a hug before going back to his work. You slipped out of his lab and heard Highway to Hell fill the empty and quiet hallway.

When you got to the common room, Peter was sitting on the couch and stressing over his homework.

"Hey Pete, I'm going to the store, wanna come with?" You asked him gently. He slammed his laptop shut and shot up out of his seat, "Yes please!"

You grabbed the keys to the BMW and your purse and met Peter at the elevator.

*

"Peter please stop bouncing around! You're like a bunny who drank 40 ounces of Monster Energy." Peter was jumping from aisle to aisle of the crafts store you took him to finding any little thing to admire.

"What are you here for anyway?" He asked flipping over a picture frame. You turned to him and smiled, "That actually." You replied grabbing the black picture frame from him.

"Anything else you need?" He questioned. You shook your head and went to check out.

"Your total is $5.49." The old lady behind the counter told you. You rummaged quickly through your purse and found a $5 and a $1, "Here you go." You smiled at her. She handed you your change and your picture frame in a bag.

"She seemed grumpy." Peter complained once you left the store. "She did." You agreed with him.

*
A/n: Peter is absolutely adorable and hes gonna be our emotional support child. Anyways I'm not busy today so I'm going to try and release a second chapter.

 Anyways I'm not busy today so I'm going to try and release a second chapter