Chapter 10

A/n : I literally wrote 3 chapters today and I'm not going to stop. I want this book to be at least 50 chapters. Rip my mental health.

"Wow," you admired Loki's Frost Giant from. His deep blue skin and crimson eyes were so enchanting.

"I'm a monster.." he whispered. You reached up to cup his cheek. He flinched and moved back not allowing you to.

"No you're not," you brushed your hands through his hair which remained the same.

"I've killed too many, and I look like this," he retorted.

"Everyone on the team has killed, that doesn't make them monsters, you're not a monster either." He only looked at you.

"You don't look like a monster either," you added. He pulled his eyes away from you and stared at his lap. You reached for his face again. This time he didn't move away. You felt a slight chill but it didn't bother you much. He looked back up at you and smiled.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" he asked returning to his Asgardian form.

"Only a couple of things," you muttered trying to string the memories back together. You found out you were adopted. That still stung. You tried to lift mjölnir. Did you actually lift it? That was the struggle, you couldn't remember what happened when you started drinking.

"You lifted his hammer." Loki reminded you. You snapped out of your thoughts and stared at him blankly.

"I did.." the memories of last night started to become more clear in your mind.

"Yes, darling." he assured you.

"What did Thor do?"

"He was extremely surprised, he wouldn't shut up about it when I was carrying you up here."

" And you're positive that I actually lifted it?" He nodded.

"How the hell am I worthy?" You had done nothing 'worthy' your whole life. You hadn't saved the world, you refused to work for your 'fathers' company, but at least you've never killed anyone. You glanced over at your alarm clock, it was 4:12 am. No wonder you were exhausted. You got up from the couch and curled up on your bed. You patted the space next to you, gesturing for Loki to lay next to you.

"What?"

"In case you have another nightmare," you mumbled. The bed dipped next to you, you opened your eyes to see Loki laying there. His back was facing you. He drifted to sleep and soon after so did you.

You awoke again, the alarm clock read 9:32. Something pulled your waist back. Now you were aware of the arms wrapped around your stomach. Loki's arms. His head was buried in your neck. You turned your body around to face him, hoping you wouldn't wake him up. That failed. His eyes fluttered open and his face turned bright red. He quickly let go of your waist.

"I'm sorry," you whispered.

"What are you sorry for, dove?" he whispered back. The new nickname made your heart do a backflip.

"For waking you up," you smiled at him and closed your eyes again. You couldn't see it but he was now staring at you, in a trance. He admired your features. Your hair was a mess but it frames your face perfectly and your nostrils flared up every time you took a breath. Your mouth was closed as you hummed slightly. He sighed and relaxed his body again. Now you were both facing each other. He was tempted to wrap his arms around you again. You hadn't seem to be bothered by it the first time but the first time was an accident. After he was sure you were asleep he slowly wrapped his arms around you. You hummed again.

~

After you both awoke again you decided to head downstairs to check on the hungover Avengers. Tony was the first one to greet you. You responded by flipping him off. Still mad about last night.