Chapter 7

A/n: So heres the first chapter of today, it was hard to write but I knew what I had in mind. The next chapter should be released within the next 5 hours. Thanks for reading please enjoy :)

You awoke to Loki adjusting his position. You removed your head from his shoulder which caused him to look at you.

"Did you enjoy your slumber?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep," you replied. Your cheeks were hot from embarrassment.

"It's quite allright. You were out for a couple of hours so you might want to show your face again." he said nonchalantly. You finally were caught up on the sleep you missed due to Thor and Loki's rude interruptions last night.

A couple hours! He stayed there for a couple hours?! Your thoughts might as well have been said out loud. You swiveled your head around to check your bedside alarm clock. It was 12:34 pm. You turned back around to face Loki.

"You stayed there for a couple of hours?"

"Of course. You were comfortable and it would have been rude for me to move." he replied.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled before hopping off the bed. You rushed down to the common floor so see the team scattered about the living room. Bruce looked up first and saw the distress on your face but before he could say anything Tony spoke up.

"Where have you been kid?" he yelled from his spot on the couch.

"I um fell asleep.."

"Did you not get enough sleep last night?" Steve worriedly asked. He always acted like a protective mother towards you.

"No I didn't." you shot a look at Thor who was still munching on pop-tarts. Everyone turned to Thor.

"What did you do?" Nat questioned Thor.

"I accidentally caused a thunderstorm that woke Lady y/n" he replied after swallowing his pop-tart. Nat gave him a slap on the head. You hadn't realized but Loki was now standing behind you. He placed his hands on your shoulders which made you whip your head around to him.

"Sorry didn't mean to startle you, darling," he said removing his hands from your shoulders. Even he didn't know why he did that. But there he was again with darling. You turned back around and sat on the loveseat by yourself. Loki sat in an arm chair beside you. Everyones conversations started back up. Clint was talking with Nat and Steve while Thor, Bruce and Tony had their own conversation. You started to think of ways to get Loki his power back. So he can see his mother. You reminded yourself. You finally came up with an idea that would allow you to keep your status as the 'innocent Stark'.

"Lets do it," Loki said out of nowhere.

"Pardon?"

"I read your mind, I like your plan." he explained.

"Why did you read my mind?"

"You had that look on your face."

"Oh."

Nobody had noticed your small conversation. Instead everyone was distracted by Tony now whining like a two year old.

"I'm hungry," he pouted.

"Then make yourself some food like a big boy," you teased.

"But Clint always makes the best chili and I want chili," he pointed at Clint who was still chuckling at your comment.

"Fine I'll make some godamn chili.." Clint grunted moving to the kitchen. Nat followed to help.

"Grow up Tony, you've been doing this since we were children," you said to your brother who was now grinning. His grin faded.