Chapter 25

"You're grounded from missions for a week." Tony told Peter firmly when you finally made it onto the Quinjet. Peter sighed and sat in one of the seats in the back of the plane.

You made your way to the co-pilot seat before Steve could claim it. Tony sat beside you and sighed heavily.

"Kids, am I right?" You joked before grabbing Lokitty from the dirty floor and placing him carefully in your lap. "You were the same way." Tony scolded you. You rolled your eyes and started the Quinjet. The vibrations were enough to startle Lokitty off of your lap.

"Jarvis you're flying, I'm exhausted." You told the AI. "Of course miss." He replied in his robotic tone. You stood up and made your way to the back of the ship where Peter was sitting with his headphones in.

"Hey Pete." You greeted, in hopes that he could hear you through the obnoxiously tangled earbuds. He looked up at you and took a bud out of his ear to listen. "I'm really sorry." You told him sincerely. He smiled and moved his hoodie so you could sit next to him.

"Its okay, MJ thought you were funny and I think she's really starting to like me." He replied joyfully.

"Of course she likes you." You assured him. He smiled adjusted the bag that sat in his lap. A small pink DS that he used to play Mario Kart, fell out. The top half that was decorated with peeling stickers snapped off at the impact of hitting the ground.

"Oh no, Pete, we'll get you a new one." You told him. Before he could respond, Lokitty pounced over to the crime scene and rubbed against Peter's leg. Peter bent down and patted him on his head.

Lokitty backed up and transformed himself back into his human shape. He shot a glittery gold ball of magic at the broken DS and in a flash it was restored.

"Thank you Mr. Loki!" Peter sat up quickly and ran into Loki's arms, giving him a big hug. Loki looked at you with a concerned look on his face before hugging Peter back. To avoid a longer hug, Loki shrunk back down into cat form and wrapped his tail around Peter's leg before trotting over to you.

"Hey, y/n what do we want to do with this cat?" Steve held up the carrier that Loki chased the calico cat into.

"I kinda want to keep it." You told Steve.

"No, no, no! We are not getting a cat, a kid, a super solider and  a f-ing god all in one year!" Tony yelled from the pilot seat.

"Just pretend you can't hear him." Nat encouraged the cat idea. You laughed lightly at her very serious suggestion and stood up to grab the cat carrier from Steve. Loki turned back to his human form behind you and sat in your spot. You sat down next to him and slowly opened the carrier.

  The cat slowly stepped out of the crate and looked at you and Loki. "What should we name it?" You asked the group.

"Well wouldn't we need to know the sex first?" Bruce asked. You looked around the room quickly and practically yelled, "Not it!" Along with Nat, Steve, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Thor and Peter.

Loki looked around in confusion. The look on your face made him realize.

"No, no. I am not checking!" He frantically spat his words out.

"It's the rules Mr. Loki." Peter told him with a serious tone. Loki couldn't refuse a child so he rolled his eyes and scooped up the cat. He flipped it over and held it like a baby.

"He's a boy." He announced, sounding more annoyed than usual.

"Aw come here baby, did the mean grease ball violate you?" Nat cooed to the cat. The cat hopped of Loki's lap and pounced onto Nat's.

"I think we should name him Olive." You suggested.

The entire ride home, the group thought of names for the new addition to the team.

"Okay well theres a thing on Tik Tok where people will put pieces of paper out with pronouns or sexualities for their cats to decide, so why don't we do that with our top name ideas?" Peter suggested. Everyone seemed to like that idea so they all wrote their favorite name.

You helped Peter lay all the scraps of paper on to floor while Nat held onto the cat securely. You chose the name 'Olive', Nat chose 'Eli', Steve chose 'Patriot', Tony chose 'Bunny', Peter chose, 'Web', Bruce chose 'Goblin', Thor chose 'Jonathan' and Clint chose 'Arrow'.

Nat gently placed the cat down on the floor and pushed her towards the scattered papers. The cat carefully sniffed his way around the papers, passing each name. His tail brushed some papers around until he finally found one he liked. His claw dug into the thin paper and he brought it up to his mouth to nibble on it.

*

Okay so, I couldn't decide on a name so I want you guys to pick from the options. Sorry the chapter is short but to be fair I did post twice yesterday.

 Sorry the chapter is short but to be fair I did post twice yesterday