Chapter 28

"Jarvis, is Peter up yet?" You asked the AI quietly, trying not to wake up the god sleeping on your bed.
   "Yes miss." He replied in a whisper. You changed into an appropriate outfit to wear around a 15 year old and scurried to your vanity to apply your makeup.

  "Love, you don't need that." Loki mumbled from his spot on the bed. His eyes were cracked open just enough for him to see your frantic figure rapidly dabbing your face with a beauty blender. Suddenly the events from the previous night flashed through your head.

*

   Cuddled up with Loki you were on the verge of sleep with small snores escaping your mouth. Loki looked at you closely, trying to determine if you were asleep yet. He took a deep breath and finally mustered the courage to say the three words.

"I love you."

That one sentence echoed until the memory faded.

*

"Y/n, are you alright?" Loki asked, pulling you back to reality. You blinked to clear up your vision and swiveled around on your stool to face him. "Perfectly fine, I just zoned out for a second." You told him. You added finishing touches to your makeup before leaving to retrieve the queers of Avengers Tower. Loki of course trailed behind you like a little puppy.

"C'mon guys, hurry up!" You yelled to all the Avengers in the living room, from the elevator. Like little ducklings, Peter, Loki, Nat, Bucky and Tony followed behind you and crammed into the elevator with you.

"You're driving? This has to be a joke." Tony told you and snatched the keys out of your hand. You took them back from him, "Of course I'm driving, you don't know where we're going. Stop acting like a brat." You scolded.

  The elevator slowly moved down the levels leaving the entire elevator deathly quiet. Finally the doors opened with a ding and you quickly stepped out. You rapidly clicked the unlock button the set of keys in your hand.

"Shotgun!" Loki yelled and darted into the passenger seat of the SUV. Tony sighed and squished into the backseat with Peter, Nat and Bucky. "Y/n, doll, theres no room back here." Bucky informed you.

"Nat can you get out real quick and push your seat back? Peter and Tony will sit in the back." You asked her. She complied quietly and pushed the black leather seat out of the way. Peter scurried to the back while Tony groaned and whined. Eventually he followed behind the kid, leaving just enough room of Nat and Bucky to sit comfortably in the middle row.

Now with everyone quiet, you started the car and hooked up your phone to the speaker. Peter looked up from his game excitedly, hoping you were picking out music to play.

You caught a glimpse of him looking up in the rearview mirror, "Pete what should I play?" You asked him. He opened his mouth the speak, "The SOUR album." He suggested. You nodded in agreement and queued up the album on Spotify.

"Y/n, is this truly necessary?" Loki asked worriedly. You turned the volume dial and started blasting brutal. "I have a lot of pent up anger from previous relationships, of course this is necessary." You yelled over the music.

For the rest of the ride, you, Peter and Bucky screamed the lyrics to good 4 u, brutal, traitor and jealousy,jealousy. Loki only joined the failed attempt at karaoke when jealousy,jealousy played.

"Anyone see a parking spot?" You looked around the packed street that was lined with shiny cars all decorated in rainbows. The afternoon sun beat down on you through the glass of the windows as you let your eyes scan the long winding road in front of you.

After five minutes of searching you parallel parked into a spot. "Hey Pete, can you check the trunk for me?" You asked him sweetly. Loki flashed you a gorgeous smile and stepped out of the car to meet Peter at the back of the vehicle. He summoned a phone and started to record the teen struggling to pop the trunk.

Eventually the trunk opened, revealing a tiny tower covered in cloth. By now the rest of the team gathered to watch in confusion. Peter carefully lifted the cloth. His mouth dropped open at the sight.

"Thank you y/n!!" He ran over to you and hugged you tightly. Sometimes you forget how strong the kid actually is. You gave him a kiss on the head in response.

"Okay, everybody pick out your flag, I got gender identity and sexuality." You told the group. Peter happily skipped over and picked out his trans flag and bi flag. Tony shoved his way to the trunk and grabbed his bi flag, he also handed Nat her lesbian flag and Bucky his bi flag. Loki went last and grabbed his genderfluid flag and pan flag.

When everyone was done you grabbed your own flag(s) and closed the trunk carefully. "Okay c'mon gang." You told them and ushered them to the direction of the parade.

Peter strayed away from the group and started acting like an airplane in the road, looking down at his untied sneakers. Within an instant, you watched as a speeding car headed towards him. Loki very quickly pulled him out of the way, hugging him close to his chest.

"Thanks dad- I mean Mr. Loki." Peter stuttered and peeled himself off of Loki. Loki flushed and froze in his place.

*

Pride! I love writing these pride chapters because it makes me so happy about my own labels. Also I know Loki is bi but he's pan in the comics and Norse mythology so I'm sticking to pan.

What do ya'll identify as? I'm genderfluid, bi and demisexual.