Chapter 15

You carefully laid blue and red fabric and a bag of spare wires and circuit boards down on the makeshift suit making station you made to copy Tony. Despite being careful, the weight of the fabric and spare tech caused the table to collapse.

Crash.

You covered your ears at the loud and expected noise and turned slowly to face the mess you just created. With a sigh you squatted down and gathered all the broken metal pieces.

"What happened?" Loki barged in with a panicked look on his face. His cool British tone sounded more alarmed and worried. Other Avengers followed after him. Tony stood in the door way with his hand out practically begging for money.

You let out a huge sigh and pulled a twenty dollar bill from your pocket.

"There Stark." You sighed even louder, hoping he would give the $20 back to you. He chuckled and turned on his heel.

"I hate you!" You yelled.

"I love you too kid!" He yelled back before entering the elevator. Loki chuckled before offering his assistance with the broken suit making station.

Crash!

"Ouch!" Peter groaned, rubbing his butt. Clint sighed and sat up before lending Peter a hand.

"You'll get used to it kid." Clint said.

"What did I tell you about playing in the vents above my lab!" You shouted at Clint.

"We weren't playing, we were...um...I was showing him around." Clint replied. You rolled your eyes and pushed him out of the way.

"I'm so sorry y/n did we break your table thingy?" Peter asked worriedly. You turned to Loki with a mischievous grin.

"Yes you did, and now you need to clean it up." You turned back to the children who 'ruined' your suit station.

"Okay okay!" Peter replied and hurriedly started cleaning.

*

"Will you stop chewing with your mouth open!" You snapped at Thor. He was stress eating pop-tarts on the couch and watching 'How to Train Your Dragon' while you were on your laptop trying to find the best pride parade location for you, Peter and Loki and shopping for flags and pride related clothing at the same time.

"Sorry Lady y/n but I'm worried about the Allfather."

"Whats wrong with Odin?" You questioned curiously.

"He's ill with something Asgard hasn't seen before." He replied before take a huge bite into his pop-tart. You shut your laptop quickly and ran to the elevator.

A confused Bruce passed you aggressively mashing the elevator button while tapping your foot and humming. When the elevator finally opened you darted inside and started punching the number to your floor.

"C'mon, c'mon!" You muttered. The elevator started moving causing you to grab the railing on the side.

The elevator finally stopped and its doors opened wide allowing you to see all the way down the hallway. You saw a feminine figure with dark hair knocking on Thor's door.

"He's downstairs, but I don't think you're supposed to be up here." You called out to the mystery person. The figure froze for a second before turning to face you. She let out a small chuckle and walked towards you. The closer she got, the better you could see her face. There was something familiar about it and the about the way she walked.

She chuckled again and spread her arms out grinning ear to ear. Loki. That stance, that smile, that chuckle, it was all Loki.

"Loki?" You asked. She chuckled and pulled you into a hug.

"Yes, darling."

"Oh my goodness, you scared the shit out of me!" You exclaimed. She let out a genuine laugh and walked you to her room.

"Love, I have something to tell you." You said once you were inside her room.

"What is it?" She asked cautiously.

"Odin is sick, Thor just told me." You said carefully. She let out a sigh of relief.

"That snake is finally getting what he deserves!" Loki cheered.

"What~" You looked at her confused.

"He deserves this, he ruined everything for me."

"Loki, your father is sick." You repeated.

"HES NOT MY FATHER!" She snapped. Instant shock washed over her face, realizing what she just did, "I'm so sorry, y/n, I didn't mean to yell!" she frantically apologized. You stood still in shock from the entire situation. Loki's family was complicated and confusing. Your expressionless face met her desperate one.

"It's allright, Lokes." You replied blankly and peeled her hands off your shoulders. You walked away slowly to your room to think.

*

Sitting on the edge of your bed and staring at the wall was about the most soothing thing you could do in a tower full of PTSD driven freaks. Sitting and staring was all you had left, because  nobody cared about Loki and her problems.

Peter might care. Thor definitely cares. Wanda may care. In the back of your head you kept listing avengers who might care about helping Loki.

***
A/n: I am so excited for the Loki series so come out Wednesday! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm gonna be able to write more often since school is ending today. Also check out my tik tok: corkandscrew .

 Also check out my tik tok: corkandscrew