Chapter 1

You were a light sleeper so it didn't surprise you when you woke up to Thor's booming voice passing your door.

    "Stark please! He will bring us no harm!" He pleaded. You assumed he was speaking to your brother.

    "Good Morning miss y/n," J.A.R.V.I.S greeted. You got up and opened your door to see Thor and Tony almost at the end of the hallway.
They turned at the sound of your opening door to face you.

     "Greetings Lady Y/n, my apologies for waking you," Thor boomed with a smile.

    "Its all good, good morning Tin Can" You replied and walked past them to the elevator. Tony and Thor arrived shortly after and you all stepped into the elevator. You pressed the button for the common floor.

     Tony turned to Thor, "You can bring him, but I need to be able to trust him."

      Thor's face sort of lit up, "Thank you Stark!" he quickly pressed the button to the roof which meant one thing, he was going to Asgard. He told you many stories of the golden city, The Bifrost and the palace. You wondered who he was retrieving. Tony pressed the button to his lab.

      The elevator spat you at the common floor where there was a kitchen, living room and dining area. There was also a pool table that nobody touched. Nat and Steve were sitting on separate couches silently. Steve was sketching something while Nat cleaned her guns. When they saw you arrived they shouted their good-mornings and went back to what they were doing.

      "Would any of you like breakfast?" you asked heading to the kitchen.

      "No I'm good," they said in unison. You carefully chopped some fruits and vegetables to make a smoothie. Then blended the food in a silent blender that Tony had made for you. Before you could sit down and enjoy your smoothie J.A.R.V.I.S spoke up, "Mr. Stark and Thor would like to see everyone in conference room B."

      You got up and took the smoothie with you, Nat put her gun in her thigh holster and Steve left his sketch pad in the living room. You all rode down the elevator in silence. When you reached conference room B, Clint and Bruce were already there. Nat sat next to Bruce while Steve sat by himself. You sat at the front of the table where Tony and Thor were standing. Behind Thor was a man in chains. His dark hair met his shoulders and his green eyes were glittered with hatred. Your attention quickly adverted back to Tony when he spoke up.

     "Now that everyone is here, Point Break has an announcement," he said tapping Thor's chest.
Thor straightened up and nodded. He moved out of the way so everyone could see Loki.
Natasha reached for her gun.

      "Woah woah, calm down! Loki is here because the Allfather banned him from Asgard, he has to stay on Midgard for a couple of years to earn his way back to Asgard." Thor said.

      "Yes, he has to help us out, he will also where power limiters until we can trust him." Tony replied. His comment about the limiters made Loki growl. You chuckled. He shot you a glare which made you laugh again.

     "You better watch it mortal," Loki hissed. He was now being held back by Thor.

    "I'll keep that in mind Voldemort," You replied.
It wasn't as funny since he didn't understand your reference.

     After the meeting was over Loki was out of his chains. He had limiters on which were two silver bracelets on his wrists. You had decided to go up to your room after the meeting. Thor was showing Loki his new room. It was the last one available on your floor which happened to be where all the Avengers stayed. It was also right across from yours.

     "Great.." you mumbled. Thor turned around,

     "Lady y/n I do apologize, this was the only place we could put him." he sympathizes.
You looked at Thor then at Loki then back at Thor.

    "Oh it's fine. I'm really excited to get stabbed in my sleep," you responded dryly. Thor looked hurt which made you feel like shit.

    "I'm sorry, I'm just a little on edge since he did try to kill you guys." you said and patted Thor's shoulder, "I'll play nice, as long as he does."
Loki rolled his eyes. You headed to your room and decided to pick out something to read.

*

Edited : July

Edited : July. 17th. 2022

Oli <3