Chapter 11

A/n : So I think I ran out of ideas for this book, I'm going to leave it open so I can pick it back up whenever. Don't worry though, I have another Loki x Reader already in the works. If you have any suggestions that I can add to this, don't be afraid to dm me or comment :)

It's been weeks since your fight with Tony. It has also been weeks since you started to date Loki. Well you weren't exactly official yet.

"I think you should go talk to Stark," Loki said out of nowhere. It truly was random. He was reading with you like he always did.

"Excuse me?" you we're bewildered by his comment.

"You should talk to Stark. It's been weeks since you talked to him."

"Then you should talk to Thor." you replied flatly.

"Okay," he responded and stood up, "C'mon." He was now holding your door open, even though it didn't need to be held open. Was he serious. He never wanted to talk to Thor.

"What are you up to?" His behavior was suspicious but when was it not.

"Nothing, darling," he replied, leading you into the elevator. When you arrived downstairs the entire team was there, doing their usual crap. Everyone snapped their attention away from whatever they were doing and looked at you. You were alone though. Loki had tricked you by casting an illusion.

"Hey kid, glad to see my plan worked." Tony called from the couch. He gestured for you to sit next him, and by gestured he pushed Clint off of the couch. You awkwardly walked over and sat next to him.

"I wanted to apologize," he started, "you were absolutely correct, I should have told you earlier." His eyes searched your face for a response.

"I suppose its time for me to forgive you.." you reluctantly said. His face lit up. Without hesitation he gave your a big bear hug. He was squeezing you so much air was starting escaping your lungs.

"Ok, Tony, I need air," you finally managed to wheeze. He quickly let go and apologized profusely.

"It's fine," you mumbled and got up to eat something to eat. Loki finally reappeared in front of you.

"You asshole!" you pushed him out of the way. You leaned back on the counter and he gave you a smirk.

"Is nobody gonna talk about the elephant in the room?" Clint called out. Your heart started to race. Was he talking about you and Loki.

"What elephant?" you asked.

"The fact that you lifted Thor's magic hammer!" he exclaimed. Relief washed over you.

"Oh yeah, I don't know what that was about." you responded.

"Lady y/n, I know why you could lift mjölnir," Thor chimed.

"Do enlighten me, sparkles."

"You have grown to love my brother," he said casually.

"Pardon?!" you exclaim.

"Well aren't you two in a courtship?" He seemed a little confused.

"Um well no, not officially.." you mumbled. Loki turned to you.

"Have I not made official, love?" He pulled you into his arms. Before you could answer your stupid brother ruined the moment.

"So I was right! You guys are a thing."

"Really Tony? Right at this moment you had to do that?" He laughed and patted Loki on the back only after threatening his life. Loki leaned down to kiss you but you stopped him.

"You sir, haven't made up with Thor yet,"

"Ugh fine." He let go of you and went to talk to Thor.

After Loki made up with Thor, the team had to go on a mission. You were now in the tower alone with Loki.

"So, you can lift Thor's dumb hammer."

"Jealous Captain Obvious?"

"No not at all, love. Can I kiss you now?"

"Maybe," you replied. He leaned down to kiss you again.