Chapter 16

Avengers frantically knocked on your door. You groaned and turned over to check the alarm clock through your blurry vision. You were able to make out 3:07 PM in bold red letters.

"What do you want?!" You croaked.

"Loki and Thor are fighting on the rooftop! Nobody can stop them!" Peter yelled. You groaned and jumped out of bed. When you opened your bedroom door, you saw frantic Avengers in their sleepwear. Tony was yawning an rubbing his eyes and somehow still smelled like Axe body spray.

"Do you ever shower Tony?" You groggily asked him while walking down the dimly lit corridor to the shiny metal elevator doors. Tony rolled his eyes then turned around to sniff his own armpit. He gagged immediately at the stench of Axe and corn chips.

"You said rooftop Pete?!" You yelled to Peter. He ran to catch up to you, "Yeah I did." He trailed behind you like a puppy watching as you pressed the 'up' button and then yawned. When the elevator opened and Peter followed you in and gave you begging eyes to let him come with you. You sighed and wrapped your arm around him, then pressed the rooftop button with your free hand.

*

"Our father is sick!" Thor yelled. As his anger rose, the more roaring thunder was heard. Loki flinched at the sight of lightning before retorting, "You're father."

"He raised both of us!" Thor replied.

"I was a bargaining chip!" Loki yelled, changing his calm demeanor. You and Peter stood silently watching the gods argue.

"You're coming to Asgard and thats final!" Thor yelled, his eye lighting up with electricity while sparks danced around his finger tips.

"Okay, Sparkles, lets calm down," you called out to Thor, "If Loki doesn't want to go, he shouldn't have to." Thor turned to you, the lightning was now gone from his eyes and hands.

"But mother wants him to come." Thor whined. Loki's face lit up, "You never said anything about mother."

"Well mother wants you there." Thor stated, turning back to his brother. Loki gave him a challenging look and you a mischievous grin.

"If I go, I get to take y/n with me." Loki demanded. Thor sighed and looked back at you. You're face lit up at the thought of going to Asgard.

"Very well." Thor sighed once more before going downstairs. Peter followed him with many questions about Asgard.

"Good morning, darling." Loki gave you a genuine smile before pulling you in for a hug. You smiled before leaning up to give him a peck on the cheek. He scooped you up before taking you down to his room. He laid you gently on his bed and tucked you in, "You need rest, love." He said then turned off the lights. You closed your eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

*

A woman who looked like a queen stood in the golden palace surrounding you. She gave her sons the brightest and most welcoming smile she could muster while her husband was on his deathbed. Quickly her eyes adverted to your trembling figure, drenched in nervous sweat. You tried your hardest not to break the intense eye contact but failed. Within seconds you let your eyes fully explore the magic and gold all around you and look for exits, just in case an escape was needed.

"I don't like her. Take her away." The queen demanded, pointing her dainty finger in your direction. From what seemed like thin air, guards appeared and locked you in silver chains that cuffed on your neck, wrists and ankles. You gave Loki a desperate look but he just laughed in your face.

The guards dragged your heart broken body down to the dungeon. The whole way down you heard Loki's laughter echoing in the halls.

"Y/n! Y/n wake up! Y/n!"...

*

Loki was shaking you awake with a worried look on your face, you were in a deep sleep with tears running down your face.

"Y/n! Y/n wake up! Y/n!" Loki shouted. You finally snapped out of your nightmare and sat up. You looked around at the room surrounding you. The black, green and gold decorations reminded you that you that you were safe and Loki's room. Loki reached his hand to wipe the tears from your face. You pulled him into an embrace and hugged him as tight as you could.

"Y/n? Whats wrong? What happened?" He asked. You let go to start explaining but you were in a hysterical state and struggled to get the story out in completed words or the events in the right order.

"You were laughing, and and she said 'take her away!' and the shiny um, uh gold and Thor.." You trailed off giving him an apologetic look. Lucky for you, Loki read your mind and figured out what happened. He gave you a reassuring hug.

"Darling, that will never happen. My mother will love you and if she didn't I would do anything to prevent you going to the dungeons." He explained while wiping the rest of the tears from your cheek.

"When are we going to Asgard?" You asked quietly.

"Tomorrow, I think you'll love it." He replied, brushing through your bed hair.

"I hope so, I need to go talk to everyone about this." You glanced over at his analog alarm clock. It was only 8:32 so a few people were asleep. "I'm going to go talk to Tony, Nat and Steve." You told Loki. He nodded before shape shifting into a female version of herself.

*

"Knock Knock!" You exclaimed. Tony's lab was similar to yours, just a bit fancier. His suit making station was all electronic with a 3D printer to build the actual suits and all his equipment was organized. While he worked his J.A.R.V.I.S bot followed him around.

"Whats up y/n?" Tony asked, lifting his welding mask. You chuckled at the sweat and grease dripping from his forehead.

"I was invited to go to Asgard, and I leave tomorrow." You told him. You sat on one of his tables and watched him think for a couple o seconds.

"Do you know how long the trip will be?" He asked. He pulled what looked like a blueberry out of his pocket and popped it in his mouth.

"No, but I can find out." You replied. He nodded and ate a couple more blueberries.

"Okay, I have no problem with you going but if you come back hurt or pregnant there is going to be a problem." He said. You laughed at his pregnant joke. "I'll miss you kid."

"I'll miss you too, Tony."

After telling Tony, the hard part was over. Nobody could prevent you from going. You walked around the tower telling everyone you ran into that you were going to Asgard. Nat, Peter and Clint were excited for you but Steve and Bruce were a little disapproving. They were worried that it would be a dangerous trip but you assured them you would be fine.
*
A/n: I cannot wait for the next couple of chapters. I have read so many Asgard fanfictions to prepare for this. The next chapter may be a tad bit late because I have marching band practice two days in a row, but I don't have school anymore. I appreciate all of the support and 4k reads!

Also how did you guys feel about the first episode of the Loki series. Personally, I think it was done beautifully and I'm so excited for more.

 Personally, I think it was done beautifully and I'm so excited for more