Special Chapter - The Smart Hero

Start from the beginning

Kizuha: *feeling down* I can't believe that I actually fall for her, though I didn't tell her yet... Falling for that scary woman is really...

Sir Nighteye: That is why you need to learn choosing the right woman for yourself.

Kizuha: Who the hell ask your opinion...? You don't have your fans either.

Sir Nighteye: No one. I just merely give away my opinion, that's all.

Kizuha: Working with you is surely makes me very boring. Also, did you ever use the Foresight on yourself?

Sir Nighteye: I cannot do that. I cannot use it on myself. However, when I use my Foresight on anyone, then their fate basically sealed. Neither good or bad ending, there's no way I can change that.

Kizuha: Tch. You too full of yourself.

Sir Nighteye: Less speaking, Faiz. We have a lot of work to do.

Kizuha: Yes, yes.

Sir Nighteye: Also, Faiz.

Kizuha: *turn to Nighteye* What now?

Sir Nighteye: I won't smile, but at least I can say this though I suppose to say it long time ago. Congratulation, for being the No.5 Hero last year.

Kizuha: Yeah... Thanks.

(Time Skip)
(Streets)

After done with the pile of paperworks that he absolutely don't like, Kizuha went on a patrol with Hikari. Though Kizuha do like Hikari from the time when they meet at the Provisional License Exam to get their hero license, Hikari don't like Kizuha because of his lazy and simple attitude.

Kizuha: *yawn* Paperworks and then patrol, huh? This stuff is such troublesome thing.

Hikari: Stop with that "troublesome, troublesome" things. I'm really tired of listening to that.

Kizuha: What...? If you tired of listening to me, then I can just do my patrol on my own. *teasing tone* I'll be fine so stop worrying about me, cutie.

Hikari: *blush* Sh-Shut up, baka! And don't call me "cutie" or I'll bash you!

Kizuha: Go ahead. I dare you.

Hikari: Why you...!

"Ahhh! It's Faiz!"

It shows some high school girls at the other side of the streets.

"Congratulation for being the No.5 Hero!"

"Good luck in your work!"

"We're rooting for you!"

Kizuha smile while waving at them making the high schoolars shierk even louder. Hikari clench her fists and puff her cheeks in jealousy before she keep walking ahead and try to ignore Kizuha.

Hikari: *walk away* Hey, hurry up. I'm gonna leave you here!

Kizuha: *chase Hikari* Hey, hey, don't be mad. Or perhaps you--

Hikari: I'm not mad! And I'm not jealous! We're at work so focus with it!

Kizuha: Yes, yes.

After one hour of patrol, they look around and it shows no sign of any villain or anyone who tries to commit crime around.

(Park)

At the park, Hikari is sitting on the bench while resting after the patrol. Kizuha came back with two can of cold coffee with him. He gave one to Hikari which she accept it as Kizuha just open his and drink some of the coffee.