Endeavor, Hawks & Saber vs Hood

Start from the beginning

"Are you kidding me?"

"It's falling!"

Inside the building, Hawks use his feathers to search and rescue the people inside the falling building.

Hawks: Sense them, Fierce Wings. Screams, breaths, clothes rustling, the vibrations people produce... I can't get everyone in the building out. I don't have enough feathers. I have to limit myself to the people in the damaged part!

Saito: *from distance* Leave the rest to me!

Hawks: Saber-san?!

Saito: Use your feathers to find the rest! I'll those you took outside to safety!

Hawks: O-Okay!

Saito run in high speed before jumping outside the building. The boosters at his back and soles opened and let him fly in the air. The gaunlets at Saito's arm opened as he shoot some wires with grappling hooks. The hooks grab most of the people as Hawks use his feathers to search for more people in the building.

Hawks: Hmph. Saber-san sure is amazing.

Present Mic(Intro): Hawks. Quirk: Fierce Wings! He has tough yet supple feathers! He can control each one as he wishes!

Saito: Hawks! How's the people?!

Hawks: Seventy-six people in the damaged part... all evacuate safely!

Saito place the people he saved on a nearby building and told them to get down from the building and get to safety on the ground. Hawks get his feathers back to his wings back as he head out to assist Endeavor and Saito also did the same.

Hawks: Endeavor-san!

Saito: As you see, I never intend to help you!

Hawks blast some feathers are Hood, cutting some of his flesh. Saito quickly land onto a building roof as he take out a folded fuuma shuriken before throwing it toward Hood, cutting off his right arm before the shuriken return to him.

Endeavor: Flashfire Fist... Hell Spider!

He shoot more flame beams with all of his fingers, cutting off Hood's lower body and left arm and break his neck. Despite have his neck broken, Hood smile at Endeavor.

Saito: Tch! That thing mocking us?!

Hawks: Is that the best you've got?

Endeavor: Of course not! I'll cut it into bits and burn them off!

He control the flame beams like threads and slash them around. Along with damaging Hood, Endeavor also cut the damaged building part into pieces.

Saito: Endeavor, that's overboard! That could hit the citizens!

Endeavor: Shut up! I don't care about your complain!

While Saito and Hawks take care of the falling debris, Endeavor still fighting with Hood.

Hawks: You've never cooked before, have you, Endeavor?! Your "bits" are chopped too roughly! You need to cut them into even pieces!

Endeavor: You should stop talking and save your strength for moving!

Hawks: Well, when I lose too many feathers, it makes it harder to fly!

Endeavor: Sorry about that!

Hood: Birds...

At the same time, the Pro Heroes below are shooting using their Quirk at Hood while keep trying to assist the top heroes.