~A Father's Day Special(Not)~

Start from the beginning

I said as place my monocle on left eye and left the room. I woke Mary Ann up first because her room was just next to ours, as i was about to head to Finn's room, i saw the door opened.

"Good morning Finn? Your already up, i had a hard time waking your older sister up-"

"Oh...morning dad..."

My daughter said looking at me, she was wearing something she doesn't usually wear.
____________________________

"Um..Finn? Your outfit.."

My daughter then looked at me confusingly as she asked me what was wrong.

"Why?....you don't like it?"

I then looked at her in shock and replied,

"N-no! Its not like that, i mean...this is not something you wear everyday...what's the occasion?"

She then replied to me with a little smile and said something that i most feared.

"My Friends....From Night Raven College...is gonna visit today...."

A long silence in the room before i could reply,

"Is it...bad?... to invite them?"

She asked me, as i wave my hands in defense.

"W-what! Great seven no! Why would i not like some 'boys' to go to our house..ahaha"

I said with a little laugh in the end, but i then had a thought,

"Maybe one of her friends must like her and asked her to come over..to..don't tell me...."

"Dad? You alright...?"

I then snapped back to reality to see my daughter in front of me,

"A-ah yes...I'm alright Finn and i might ask you, how many are your friends who are going to visit you today here."

I asked, fearing for the worst...i saw her counting her fingers.... and soon i got my answer and she said,

"There...is a total....of 6...of...them coming over-"

I cut her off by saying,

"Did you say....6...boys? Are coming here...today?"

"Yes.."