"Good evening, Severus." Ana said coldly, glaring at Snape as the latter groaned under his breath at the sight of her.

"I see you and Black are together again, Lupin." Snape muttered, noticing that Remus and I were holding hands and seated together.

"That's none of your business, Snivellus." Remus said craftily, as I watched Snape recoil in disgust at the nickname, and glared at Remus, Sirius and I in mutual dislike.

The meeting was quicker than I expected, as Snape just gave us an update on the Death Eaters where he was an undercover – a double agent, to be exact. His words were briefly interrupted by the loud shouting coming from upstairs.

I could hear Harry's angry yells at his friends very clearly, and bit the inside of my cheek as the shouting continued. They were probably arguing about keeping Harry in the dark about the Order.
Luke and the rest of the Rear Guard had returned halfway through the meeting, Snape looked murderous as Luke and the others came in the kitchen

"Say, what's happening usptairs?" Luke asked while Snape looked at him with an irritated glare.

"Potter's having a nice little conversation with Hermione and Ron." Ana huffed sarcastically as Luke sat beside Tonks and Kingsley.

Dozens of rolls of parchments were spread across the dining table, containing various information and plans, locations and time. The goblets were set aside to make way for the parchments that Bill had brought out.

The meeting ended about five minutes later, with Snape leaving the table and a few others joining him, their excited whispers about tonight's information echoing the hallway.

"Well that was quick." I commented, as Remus laughed.

Mrs. Weasley had got up from her seat to fetch the kids down for dinner as the jolly chatter resurrected again and moments later, Mother had let her screaming be heard to all of us.

"Filth! Scum! By-products of dirt and vileness! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers –" Mother screamed.

"Shit." Sirius muttered under his breath, slamming his goblet in annoyance and quickly darted towards the portrait, Remus and I following him.

"Shut up, you horrible old hag, shut UP!" Sirius roared, seizing the curtains in an attempt to shut Mother up.

Mother's face blanched.

"Yoooou! Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh!" she screeched at Sirius, whose face had gone brick red.

"Shut — UP woman!" I roared going beside Sirius, Mother spitting her previous words at my face. Luckily Sirius had managed to force the curtains closed as Mother's screams had died down.

Panting slightly and sweeping his long, dark hair out of his face, Sirius turned to face the stairs as we all noticed Harry was standing there.

"Hello, Harry. I see you've met my mother." he said grimly as Harry's eyes widened.

"Your mother?" I said sarcastically witth grin.

"Our mother," Sirius blurted, Remus chuckling. "Our dear old mum, yeah. We've been trying to get her down for a month but we think she put a Permanent Sticking Charm on the back of the canvas. Let's get downstairs, quick, before they all wake up again."

"But what's a portrait of your mother doing here?" Harry asked, looking at Sirius and I in confusion as the others went behind him.

"Hasn't anyone told you? This was our parents's house," said Sirius. "But ... Selene and I are the last Blacks left, so we own this house now. I offered it to Dumbledore for Headquarters – about the only useful thing I've been able to do."

"The other useful thing is you've let me live with you here," I muttered, Sirius smiling to himself and turned at Harry again. "You see Harry, after Sirius was sent to Azkaban, I lived her with my mother. Well she died when I was about ten years old, then I left when Andy and Ted – er, Tonks' parents took me in."

"Oh." Harry sighed.

"Come, I'm sure you're very hungry." I said to Harry, wrapping my arm around his shoulder, entering the kitchen to help for dinner.

I let Harry have a nice chat with Sirius at the table. Mr. Weasley and Bill were reprimanded for not removing the scrolls from the table by Mrs. Weasley.

"Sit down, Harry," said Sirius. "You've met Mundungus, haven't you?"

"Some'n say m'name?' Dumg mumbled sleepily, sitting on his chair. "I 'gree with Sirius ..." He raised a very grubby hand in the air as though voting, his droopy, bloodshot eyes unfocused.

Ginny giggled.

"The meeting's over, Dung," said Sirius, as they all sat down around him at the table. "Harry's arrived."

I headed to the pantry at Mrs. Weasley's orders, Remus behind me as the chatter continued in the kitchen at Harry's arrival.

"Sirius looked quite sulky before Harry came." Remus mumbled.

"Snape, obviously," I said. "Look on the bright side, Harry's here and he's all cheery."

"Hurry up you two, will you?" Sirius hollered at the two of us from across the table with a sly grin, Harry glancing at us with bewilderment.

"Right." Remus sighed, heading outside and carrying a basket of bread.

I rolled my eyes and fetched the other goblets at the top right of the shelf before returning to the table with my brother, to find that Ana had slid into the seat next to Harry in excitement.

"Nice to meet you, Potter." she said in a friendly tone, shaking Harry's hand.

"Harry," he mumbled. "And you are?"

"Oh, Anastasia Dolohov, just call me Ana though. It's such a pleasure of making your acquaintance." she grinned as Harry smiled at her.

"Alright, let his hand go Ana before he break his hand." Sirius said under his breath, Ana eyeing him.

"I won't. Am I not allowed to shake the Boy Who Lived's hand?" Ana muttered.

"I was just joking." Sirius laughed, as Ana smirked at him and giggled.

They stopped laughing and glanced at each other for a few moments like they were about to kiss.

Harry blinked and looked at Remus and I raised my brow at the way my brother looked at Ana.

A/N: hello!

I think I kept you all waiting with a bit of a boring chapter. I'll make it up I hope for the next ones.

I'd love to hear you thoughts or any feedback for this story. Good and bad are allowed!

As always, thank you to everyone for supporting Can You Love Me Most! It means alot to me, as we're currently on 34.4K reads <3

- jxlvpin