ᴛʀᴜsᴛ

𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝

"What do you mean they're gone?!" Clem quickly stood up

"I'm not sure but when they were having their moment, a galaxy ball formed around us. After a few minutes, they disappeared along with the ball." Phil started to panic.

Phil walked back to the living room, followed by Clem, Yuki, and Iris. Iris kept clinging on Yuki for support and it makes Clementine jealous but doesnt show it. Yuki knows and laughs to herself.

"They were behind the couch a few minutes ago but then disappeared" Phil's eyes soften, worried about his daughter and his bestfriend.

●○●

In a galaxy far far away, well, not really, they're in the same but you get it. Ok, it's just space. There were two people coming down to earth like a meteor. Both of them were separate not knowing of there current location.

It was Techno and Y/n. It seems from being so overwhelmed, Y/n somehow teleported them into space. It was cold for Techno but not for Y/n.

Techno opened his eyes and saw nothing but stars and a far away galaxy. He looked around and saw Y/n. When he looked behind him, he saw Earth coming at him quickly or maybe be him going down to Earth.

Techno was more further up than Y/n, she was sleeping while diving down to Earth. Techno quickly moved his body to where he could dive down and hold Y/n.

It's hard for Techno, considering he can't breath in space and the coldness was making his body numb. Techno dived down to his beloved and grabbed her waist.

"Y-Y/n... Hey.." Hot air came out of Techno's mouth. His left hand slid up and was place on her cheek. "Darling?. can you.. hear me.."

Earth was now a few miles away. Y/n has yet to give any response. Techno growing numb by every passing second. Their cloaks making more noice than Y/n and Techno combined.

Techno tried to switch positions with Y/n. Y/n's back is facing the earth and Techno holding her waist. The Earth's atmosphere was I sight now and Y/n will be the on the go through it first.

"C'mon.. wake up" Techno mumbled to himself. If Y/n were awake by now then they would be flying down safely. Now their just a small meteor flying down to Earth.

The air became less colder. They've hit the atmosphere and Techno is able to breath now, well kinda. Most of the air was hitting Techno's face, hardly being able to breath.

"Please..." Techno whispered. He came closer to Y/n and was only a few centimeters away from her face. It was hard to tell if she was still breathing or not. It would be more simple to move his hand on her chest but it seems weird for him.