Bio of Tatsumaki Takeru

Start from the beginning

After receiving two new Quirks, he change his style a bit. If his first costume design is like an analyzer, his second costume is more combatable. While the rest still the same, he have blue gaunlets at his hands and red steel soles at his legs. He also add an additional Fullbottle holder at the back and have the same capture scarf around his neck like Aizawa.

During the winter, the only thing he change is his hoodie jacket. He wears long sleeved hooded cloak jacket.

Personality

Takeru is kind and caring toward others. However, he do have an aggresive and violent nature when someone mess with him. He hate those who really too much on him, giving him command like he is a henchman or even bully him. Takeru will not tolerate with anyone that did that to him and not hesitate to argue or fight back.

He is the childhood friend of Midoriya Izuku and Bakugo Katsuki. He cares about them than the others around him. When Katsuki start to bully Midoriya since their elementary and middle school years, Takeru was the one that always defend Midoriya. He and Katsuki oftenly argue about almost everything.

Because of his quirk, Takeru knows that even if he able to enroll in U.A. High, he might ended up in the General Education or Support Course due no combat abilities. He become agitated when thinking of enrolling in U.A. High until he ended up become Kamen Rider Build. As Build, he act as a vigilante and fought crimes in his own way and keep his identity a secret until his identity was revealed by Aizawa in front of the whole class.

During his time in U.A. High, Takeru be friend with many students there. He know using Fullbottles are like cheating but he do anything to become a hero and prove himself. And when he become one of the best first-year, he got a lot of attention. The reason he wear hoodie is because he don't want to stand out too much. During that time, he also fell in love with Jiro Kyoka and same as she is to him. They become couple when they confess their feelings toward each other.

Despite dreamed to become a hero, Takeru dislike about the attitude of most of the heroes that only become pro hero to become famous and gain money. If they do that to help their family, he can understand but he will not easily tolerate with those who care about themselves. He has a habit of eating different kind of lolipops to show his mood. His favorite one is orange flavored lolipop, that show him he's in serious mode.

Abilities

Overall Abilities - Despite his Quirk is non-combatable, Takeru still able to built up his skills by learning some martial art technique and do daily exercise to train himself in order to catch up with others. By using his quirk, he able to analyze and obtain the full complete data of the people he look at and allow him to find the right countermeasure on them. As Build, he able to fight properly due his armor and gain power by using many kind of Fullbottles for his usage. From among the current five Riders of U.A., and despite being a first year, Takeru is technically U.A.'s strongest Rider, even before gaining the two additional Quirk and manifest his second Quirk.

Enhanced Strength - After training in order to control Tank's power, Takeru become even stronger.

Enhanced Speed - After training in order to control Rabbit's speed, Takeru become even faster.

Enhanced Agility - Despite not a combatable hero student, Takeru is suprisingly fast, agile and has quick reflexes. Because of his main Quirk, he able to dodge or hit at the right timing.