Chapter Three: Hint-I Like You

Author's note: Heyo! This chapter like the previous one, contains a lot of conversations. I was going to write it all out but then, let's feel it from their perspective. Hope you like it! Read on! Fighting!

-Na Oh Min!

Chapter Three

Hint-I Like You

Bon-hwa's Pov

She just ignored all my questions. It was really driving me crazy. By chance, was she trying to act like me? I quickly acquired an idea, something that will make her talk to me. I grabbed her phone and called the last caller.

"안녕하세요 " { Hello!}

"Hey! Put my phone back!" she yelled but couldn't do anything because she was driving

"이는 누구입니까 " {Who is this?} Dong Sun asked

"나타샤의 남자 친구. 그녀는 잠시 동안 나와 함께있을거야, 당신은 생각하지 않았 으면" {Natasha's boyfriend. She'll be with me for a while, hope you don't mind?}

"어 .. " {Uhh..}

"감사합니다! 안녕감사합니다! 안녕 " {Thanks! Bye!}

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dong Sun's Pov

I really didn't understand. She had a boyfriend already? Its was quite early. I just decided to go with it and let her explain when she gets back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bon hwa's Pov

"Hey! What did you do?" Natasha asked

"Learn Korean!" I turned on the music again and she got really mad. She stopped the car, then the music.

"How old are you?" she asked angrily

"2...3" I replied childishly with my fingers and a smile on my face.

"You act like you're 1....0..." she replied, imitating me "...you dress like like a teenager, your hair is as long as mine, you listen to noisy music and piss people off. Son Jin was right about you. Grow up!"

All of a sudden, she began to sound like the one person I hated most (his mum). I got really angry and wanted to yell back but couldn't. In a way, I was actually mad at my self for letting someone tell me what to do, but she was right. A 23 year old wearing sneakers, jeans and t-shirts. My emotions were mixed. I turned my face to the other direction.

"Get out!" I replied

"Gladly!" she yelled and left.

Looking out and paying attention to where I was, It was a beauty shop and a clothing store right next to it. I made a decision to turn into a 23 year old man. I struggle to get down from the car and hopped into the beauty spa. I asked for who was in charge but they mostly took pictures, knowing who I was.

When a lady finally attended to me, I requested for an hair cut. She pulled a girl out of a chair and told me to sit. She had an excited look on her face. I told the lady to get me matured clothes as well. Before telling her my size, she already knew and sent someone to get really nice man clothing.

Everything happened too fast, I got a new looked, more matured than before. The first person I wanted to show it off to was Natasha, but I realized I sent her out of the car and didn't give her directions. I didn't have her cell number as well. All of a sudden, it started raining. I hopped out after paying the bills and the lady escorted me with an umbrella, while her assitants help put the things I bought in the trunk