Chapter Seven: Unusual Feelings-Part one

Chapter Seven

"Unusual Feelings"

Dong Sun's POV

I walked in on Son Jin pointing fingers at Natasha. Son Jin had her serious face on. Whatever they were talking about had to be extremely important for her to have her serious face on. Natasha just smiled, almost creating room for laughter. I sat in front of them with a small box I brought from the car. They argued for a while and then noticed me.

"What's that?" Natasha asked, pointing at the box

"A present, for you" I replied

"What? How come I didn't get a present?" Son Jin intruded and pouted her lips trying to make an angry face.

"Pfft! Cause you work a lot and make your own money" Natasha replied "Hey, let me see"

She came closer. I handed it over and just stared at her. I noticed how pretty she was as she tried to open the box. I decided to help her out. Our hands met. Frozen, I just stared into her eyes. The box opened, immediately snapping me out from my daydream. She had such beautiful brown eyes. I noticed thr disappointed look on her face as the box opened.

"A key?" she inquired

"Come with me" I replied and stood up

She followed me, along side Son Jin. I got to a room she hadn't been in and told her to open the door with the key. When she did, her eyes popped and jaw dropped. Son Jin pushed me aside and had the same reaction when she set eyes on the room I had designed for Natasha.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around Natasha. Work and all. Hope this makes up for it" I said

"Makes up?" she said, still amazed, she entered the room "it's more than enough. It's my dream teenage room made up of grey, white and black. Gangsamnida!"

She ran over and hugged me. I was shocked and as hell wasn't expecting it. I just enjoyed it and held her tight.

************************************

Natasha's POV

Min Dong Sun made my day. Not only did he create a room for me in his house, he took us shopping that same day.

When we walked into the mall, I saw a "variety bracelet" with words on them. I decided to get it and split it. I gave gave Son Jin 'Unni', Dong Sun 'Oppa', and took 'Ajumma' we seemed like the perfect family.

***********************************
Dong Sun's POV

The bracelets were cool. I felt like she was being too sweet, which was cute, did I mention that? Ever since she got here, she always made everything seem cute. At that point in time, I had feelings for her but felt they were just normal feelings.

We got to the clothing section of the mall. My crazy sister Son Jin went wild and started picking everything to try out. She was really a pest but I loved her.

I waited for them to change. I sat on a comfortable seat just resting around. Son Jin came out first with a pretty black gown, a nude scarf, nice pink heels. She looked like a human being then. Natasha came out next. My eyes widened. She first struggled with her heels, but when she gained balance and walked over to ask for my opinion, I was short of words.

I gave her thumbs up. She smiled and went back with Son Jin to change into another outfit. It got really hot all of a sudden, I had to adjust my tie. It became obvious that I had feelings for Natasha, not the normal kind.

They changed into different outfits. It was cute and funny to watch respectively. When they got tired, Natasha complained that she was hungry and Son Jin said she had to leave after receiving a text. I paid for everything and decided to take Natasha to eat ramen at a childhood friend's shop.

"DO NA MIN" I yelled childishly a we entered. Most of her costumers turned and gave me death stares

"YAH!" she screamed back "
이것은 당신의 집없는 " {This I not your house} she warned with a spoon as she came closer

*********†******--*****************
Natasha's POV

I did not expect seeing Dong Sun act childish. He was so free and relaxed around Do Na Min. It almost seemed like they were married.

Do Na Min served us ramen and sat with us. After a while, Dong Sun had to use the restroom and he told Do Name Min I only speak English, well except from Gangsamnida. We all giggled, then he left. Do Na Min could speak English as well.

"He never brings his friends over. Well, except when we were in high school" she said

"Really? Ahhh! That workaholic. We should get him more friends" I replied

"Ha! He wouldn't want that. What's your relationship with him?"

"We are pretty much siblings"

"He doesn't look at you that way. Can I make a confession?" she asked

Do Name Min confessed he love for Dong Sun. She said not to tell him. It turned out pretty romantic. She had liked him from kindergarten. It grew into love during high school and college. She knew everything about him. She's had a good relationship with his family too.

For some reason, I was actually jealous. I told her that I would help her out with him. We laughed a little to ease the awkward moment.

Dong Sun came back back from the restroom. Just in time to save me from my fake smile. Why was I feeling strange? I really didn't know. By chance, did I have feelings for Dong Sun? Aani!!! It was probably the feeling of having a sibling and then hearing someone loves them.

He demanded to know what we were talking about while he was gone. He buried his face in his bowl of ramen. He looked adorable doing that.

"Yah! Eat slowly" Do Name Min yelled as she tapped his head. I found it funny.