Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Big Wedding

Chapter Thirty-Nine

"The Big Wedding"

Bee Na's Pov

Mother organized everything from that day until the wedding day. Park Ji-Won and I were interviewed a lot but for some reasons known to me, I sought Tah Shay. I didn't see her after she told me to leave the other day. It was all too much to handle.

On the wedding day, I had cold feet. Every important person in Gateway, came to congratulate me. Mother escorted them in and out. After a while, as I was trying to fix my tie, Na Kim came in.

"Hyung! Do you have to get married to Park Ji-Won?" he asked

"Yes! I have to" I replied and he left.

****************************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

I was listening to the recording when Hwang Su Yeon came in and reminded me that it was Bee Na's wedding day. I grabbed abeoji's letter, the one that was given to me when his will was read, my car key, a purse and a knife which I stuffed in the purse. I drove to see abeoji still wearing my pjs. It was the first time after the accident that I left my room.

"Abeoji! I think I can read your letter now, because I have no strength to continue. After your letter, abeoji, I'll end it all, please wait for me" I said to his grave then left.

I drove to where Bee Na and I had our first date. I kept thinking about all the moments we had together and how he threw it all away. I cried a lot then opened abeoji's letter.

LETTER CONTENT

Dear Tah Shay

        You haven't replied any of my messages yet. Alasseo! I don't blame you. My child, I kept you in mind as regard my wealth because apart from Bee Na and Na Kim, I trust no one else but you. Forgive me. I'll have to break my promise and tell Bee Na everything you suffered.

      Bee Na......you'll have to forgive him. Hyun Nam De is controlling him and his emotions. His heart is hurting, I can tell. I blame you too for not explaining your own side of the story to him. Right now, let go of all that anger and love him for as long as you live because he loves you too. Don't hate, for hate is the weakest emotion. Forgive him, because forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. I still give you my blessings. I love you my child.

                                                                                                                                         Hyun Joon Woo. Abeoji

I fell on my knees and cried a lot after reading his letter. I pulled out the knife from my purse and cried some more. I didn't know what else to do. I had no one left. Bee Na was about to get married and I would have no right over him. To me, it was all over.

"Bee Na! I forgive you, but right now, I don't have you to run to. I have to end this since you can't keep your promise. I....................I can't handle this pain in my heart" I cried out

I stood up. As I was about to drive the knife through my heart, my phone rang. I closed my eyes, trying to ignore it but it kept ringing. I decided to answer it, seeing it was Yi Soo-Tae

"Yobiseyo" I struggled to answer

"Tah Shay, I came back on my social networks and discovered that Bee Na is getting married today" he said

"Ye! I know about that"

"Remember the girl I told you about, the girl I still love. Park Ji-Won is that girl. I'm heading there now, I can't let that marriage work. Bye!" he said in a hurry and hung up

When I remembered what Park Ji-Won told me would happen if anyone tried to stop the wedding, my eyes widened. I tried calling Yi Soo-Tae back but he didn't answer. I grabbed my belongings and throw them in my car.

"Bee Na.......If I have to die.....I will die saving you" I said then drove off

***************************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

After exchanging rings with Park Ji-Won, Yi Soo-Tae barged in and stopped the wedding, confessing his undying love for Park Ji-Won.

"You can't do this again. I forgave you when you ditched me during prom but you can't leave me completely" he said to her as a tear dropped from his eyes

"I can't be with you"  she replied and started crying "I have to be with Bee Na" she added

"Ani! Miane haeyo Park Ji-Won but I can't be with you either" I said and everyone murmured

"Have you lost your mind?" Mother yelled

All of a sudden, Tah Shay ran in and screamed my name. I descended from the alter, happy that she came to stop the wedding.

*************************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

"Bee Na!" I screamed as I rushed in.

I immediately noticed a man standing up with his hand covered with a cloth and his head burried in a hug hat, standing at the other side of the room, opposite Bee Na. I knew he was going to shoot him and I couldn't let that happen. I ran towards Bee Na.

*************************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's Pov

As she ran towards me, my heart felt happy. She then jumped in front of me and I felt a bullet go through her body. It hit her in the back and she held me tight as it did. Everyone scattered after hearing the gun shot. I still in shock at the time, my eyes widened as she feel down.

Realizing what happened, I knelt beside her and held onto her, looking directly into her eyes as blood burst out.

"Bee....Na" she called out in the weakest voice

"Wae? Why do you keep doing stupid things?" I asked her as the flood gate of my eyes opened up

"I.......went back.....back in time" she said as her eyes shut and I couldn't feel her grip

"ANI! Wake up! Tah Shay! Wake up!"

**********************************************************************************************************

Author's notE: omo!!!  What will happen if she dies? I'll update a bit late. This is moving too fast Miane haeyo.... Will figure it out, till then! Fighting!!

                                                                                                                                                 -Naria_Loves You!