Chapter Twelve: I'm New At This

Chapter Twelve

"I'm New At  This"

Natasha's POV

He kissed Me! I did not see that coming. I have to admit, I didn't want him to stop, but he did. It was everything I fantasized about, even more. Every cell in my body agreed to it.

"Who would you rather be with than me?" he asked

"I can't think of anyone else" I replied still in shock

*************************************************************************************************

Dong Sun's POV

I wanted to know if Natasha was alright. Why Bon-hwa grabbed her on stage like that? I was worried but at the same time, jealous. To my surprise, she was lip locking with Bon-hwa in his dressing room. It hurt me so bad I was about to stop them.

"Who would you rather be with than me?" he asked her. I froze and held the door knob

"I can't think of anyone else" she replied

I stepped back and gave room for a tear. I felt like I meant nothing to her. I couldn't handle it. Worst of all, it had to be Bon-hwa. I really hated him, although we were once friends. I ran to my car and drove off. Hurt!

*********************************************************************************************************

Bon-hwa's POV

My heart grew bigger when she said it. I couldn't hold back my smile. She smiled back looking down. I held her ears and raised her head up with it.

"Always look up" I said

"I'm sorry. It's awkward right now" she replied

"Take my hand and don't let go of it" I instructed

I stretched my hand out, she delayed as though she didn't want to but eventually placed hers on mine. I grabbed it and stood up, pulling her with me. We walked out of the room and bumped into Son Jin and Jung-hwa. They were happy to see Ta Shay and I holding hands.

"Where is Dong Sun?" Tah Shay asked. Why did she worried about him?

"He's left I guess, I haven't seen him" Son Jin replied

"I'll take you home if that's what your worried about" I said just to make sure she wasn't worried about him personally.

"Thanks, but I can handle going home with Son Jin. I was just worried about him. We haven't spoken since morning" she replied and I let go of her hand.

I got really jealous and couldn't help not showing it. She just became my girlfriend, I didn't want to start a fight. I insisted on dropping them off. I couldn't leave her to go home in the dark. We all went out to the parking lot, Natasha and Son Jin headed straight for the back and Jung-hwa sat in front. I wanted Natasha by my side instead.

*******************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

Bon-hwa was acting weird after a while. Perhaps, did I do something wrong? I sat in the back seat so as not to upset him more. Jung-hwa and Son Jin kept talking in Korean and laughing as well. I didn't understand. I just kept my head down.

**********************************************************************************************************

Bon-hwa's Pov

I looked at Ta Shay via the mirror, she kept her head down. I assumed she was still worrying about Dong  Sun. Ah! I hated the feeling. Dong Sun and Son Jin kept chatting in the car, they barely noticed us. I arrived at Dong Sun's house and they said their goodbyes.

"Bye" Ta Shay said after Son Jin came down, still keeping her head down.

"Bye' I replied not knowing what else to say.

She came down from the car and Dong Sun started cursing at me. He said I didn't know how to treat a lady and she will end up leaving me. I reflected on it, I didn't want Ta Shay to leave me, I wouldn't have survived it. I looked at her as she went into Dong Sun's house with Son Jin and drove off afterwards.

We got home 10:15pm. Father was waiting, he was so happy, for her saw the piano I bought for him. We danced together, practically happy. After exchanging a lot of jokes, we all retired to our quarters by 10:20pm. I took my phone and wondered if I should call her. She was probably asleep. I couldn't handle the feeling of not having a certain feeling and acting like a jerk. I hit my head repeatedly with the phone, disgusted by my actions.

I got up and went to Dong Sun's room to get tips from him. He gave me a chair to sit on and started lecturing me about women. He said what I did was quite stupid after I told him about my jealousy problems

"당신은 멍청한거야 " {You're the dumbest} he yelled

"이봐! 밀어하지 마십시오 " {Hey! Don't push it}

"그녀는 당신이 질투하는 경우, 당신은 그녀의 주위에 당신의 손을 감싸 대신 추위과 내부를 먹어 댄다, 그녀에게, 당신의 여자입니다. 그녀는 마음을 읽을 수 없습니다. 입을 열고 말 " {She's your girl, If you get jealous, you wrap your hands around her and tell her, instead of being cold and letting it eat you up inside. She can't read minds. Open your mouth and say it}

"따 셰이! 내가으로 과잉 해요, 내가 질투하지 않는다 " {Ta Shay! I'm overprotective, don't make me jealous} I said

"그런 게 없습니다. 아! 당신은 희망이 " {Not like that. Ah! You're hopeless}

Jung-hwa got a text from Son Jin. She sent a picture of Ta Shay sleeping. I rushed his phone when he told me and admired my baby. Na Kim grabbed his phone back, probably disgusted by my actions. Son Jin said to come sleep over, explaining that Dong Sun left a note saying he won't be around for the night.

Dong Sun and I considered if it was a good idea and if mum would get mad if we went. We decided to annoy her and go anyways. I grabbed my car key and we went to Dong Sun's house. When we arrived, I slept right next to Ta Shay and admired the sleeping beauty.