Chapter Thirteen: Beginning Of Something Different-Part One

Chapter Thieteen

"Beginning Of Something Different 1"

Hyun Nam De's Pov (Bee Na's mum)

It was a beautiful morning, I intended to enjoy it. Since I missed Bee Na's last performance, I didn't want to spoil my mood with mother and son arguments. I ordered one of the maids to make me coffee and bring it to my study, along side a newspaper.

Few minutes, she returned with the coffee and newspaper. I sipped the coffee but it didn't go down my throat. I was terrified by the headline 'Star Bee Na's last performance, probably with his lover' and there was a picture of him holding a girl tight on stage, with their faces too close to each other.

I flipped the pages to see full details of who the girl in the picture was. She was one of his dancers. I got extremely angry. I wanted Bee Na to end up with someone of the same class, someone I can walk around with and proudly call my daughter-in-law. Not a stupid dancer!

I took the newspaper to his father, he didn't seem surprised. As a matter of fact, he was pleased with it. I went to Bee Na's room to confront him but he wasn't there. Same as Na Kim. I Immediately sent a text to Na Kim, knowing fully well Bee Na would ignore me. I ordered that he comes home with the Natasha girl immediately.

******************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

I woke up right next to Bee Na. At first, I was happy to see his face but realized we were on a bed, together. I checked if I still had my clothes on. I did and he did too. I relaxed on the bed again, admiring his face. I felt it was a dream. I mean, what would Bee Na be doing on my bed and I didn't remember him coming in.

I giggled and laughed as I played with his hair. To me, he was a deep sleeper because he didn't move a muscle when I played with his face. He looked so cute and I was lost in paradise.

"Just say you like my face" he said with his eyes closed.

He scared me a lot, he sounded like a monster too with his morning voice. All I saw was a zombie after he spoke. My dream was turning into a nightmare. I rolled back in fear and he grabbed me and brought me back laughing, as he started to tickle me.

"Monster!  Monster!" I screamed and laughed then he stopped and I looked into his "Good morning cute monster" I added

"Morning Prey!" he replied as he smiled at me

"I'm assuming this is a dream. How else would I get on a bed with Bee Na" i said as I touched his face some more

Son Jin ran in before he could answer. I realized it wasn't a dream then. I loved Son Jin but would my dream be about her?

"Hey love birds, the after party was fun because of you guys especially you Natasha" she said

"What party?" I inquired

"You don't remember? Ah! Buzz kill. I'll fill you in on it later. Right now, Bee Na needs to get out of here before Wo Ni shows up" Son Jin added

"나는 아들 진을 가고 싶지 않아 " {I don't want to go Son Jin} Bee Na said in Korean, holding me tighter than earlier

" 당신은 죽고 싶어합니까? NI는 기억 싫어 우와? 그는 나타샤 당신을 보는 경우에, 그는 정말 당신을 죽일 것입니다" {YAH! Do yo want to die? Wo Ni hates you remember? If he sees you with Natasha, he will really kill you} Son Jin said and Bee Na reacted by getting up from the bed and grabbing Son Jin's wrist

"야아! 왜? 따 셰이 같은 니켈 우와합니까 " {Yah! Wae? Does Wo Ni like Ta Shay?} he replied

"Speak English. I don't understand" I intruded

Na Kim rushed in with his phone and told Bee Na that their mum requested to see me immediately. Son Jin interpreted what he said. Bee Na didn't like the idea and didn't want me to see her. I insisted. I wanted to meet his family, especially when we became official. I pleaded and he agreed but made me promise to hold his hand when I get scared.

Bee Na and Na Kim left the room for me to clean up. Son Jin stayed behind and told me about Bee Na's mum. According to her, Hyun Nam De was totally evil. She said her mum was once in Hyun Nam De's club but got irritated by her dominating attitude and left. Son Jin left shortly after and I took a shower.

When I got out, my hair was still wet. I wore my jean and a vest to dry my hair. Bee Na knocked the door and asked if I was dressed. I permitted him to enter. I sat down and struggled to dry my hair, facing a mirror. He stood right behind me when he entered and held my shoulders.

"I'm scared Ta Shay." he said

"Why?"

"I feel like, you're going to leave me soon."

"Bee Na! I'm not going to leave you. As a matter of fact, you're going to get tired of me being around"

He smiled when I told him that but I could tell he was scared, cause his hands on my shoulder were shaking.

***************************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

I wasn't scared of my mum. I was just scared that she'd hurt Ta Shay and eventually, Ta Shay would leave me.

"I will protect you, Just promise to lean on me. Only me!" I said and she nodded and I kissed her forehead

************************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

I didn't get the protecting part. I just wanted to meet his parents and get to know them. I wanted to work hard to get his mum to like me. I put on my T-shirt and we left for his house. When we got to his house, his parents were already waiting. He greeted his father and made eye contact with his mum. I bowed at both of them and sat down with Bee Na.

"당신 이름이 뭐야 " {What's your name?} she asked

"그녀는 한국어를하지 않습니다 " {She doesn't speak Korean} Bee Na answered

"당신은 한국어를하지 않는 여자와 데이트? 야아! 당신은 미쳤어 " {You date a girl that doesn't even speak Korean? Yah! Have you gone mad?}

"현 남 드! 당신의 목소리를 낮 춥니 다. 당신은 아이를 무서워 " {Hyun Nam De! Lower your voice. You're scaring the child} his father said

"예! 그는 아이를 데이트입니다. 당신의 그 잘못된 일을 유지 때문이다 " {Yes! He's dating a child. It's because of you he keeps doing the wrong things} she continued looking at Bee Na's father.

I didn't know exactly what they were talking about, but I had a feeling it had everything to do with me. I held Bee Na's hand. I was scared to death. He held my hand back. All of a sudden, Bee Na's mum started speaking English

"What's your name?" she asked me

"N-Natasha Fay"

"Fay! Bee Na has to go away for work in the states for about a month. He has to begin his duties as the heir of his  father's company. He has to prove his worth to us and establish a branch in the states."

"I'll go with Natasha" Bee Na replied

"You can't mix business with pleasure. Bee Na, let the girl stay with me. If I like her by the time you get back, I'll give you my permission"

"I can't let that happen" Bee Na objected. It was my only chance to make her like me. I took it

"No. It's fine. You should go and make us proud. I'll be right here when you get back. Promise!"

**********************************************************************************************************

Author's note: I feel Bee Na shouldn't leave her behind. What do you think? ^_^