Chapter Thirty: Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Chapter Thirty

"Mirror Mirror On The Wall"

Bee Na's POV

I walked into the company the next morning and noticed a picture of Tah Shay on the wall of pictures of foreign investors that worked at Gateway. I saw that pretty face again. I couldn't help but think about how gorgeous she was the previous night and how jealous I was when she danced with Na Kim.

"Aish! Wae? Why do you keep making me go crazy?" I said pointing at her picture

I headed for my office when I noticed a janitor staring at me as if I was mad. I walked into my office and noticed a girl standing in it, looking out the window. It was Tah Shay and again, she looked great. I asked her what she was doing in my office and she said she came to drop a document

"You were assigned a secretary. That's her job" I said to her

"I know. but I don't like to bother people with things I can do by myself" she said as she walked to my desk and sat on it.

She wore a red long gown, it had a two slits that started above her knee. Whe she sat on my desk, it exposed her irresistible legs. I admired it for a while and when I got too uneasy, I walked towards the water dispenser, trying to ignore her

************************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

The plan basically was to make him like me again. I couln't go back to dancing or doing whatever I did that made him like me, hence, I adapted a new method. A method that I wasn't good at but had to learn in other to pull my revenge. Seduction!

It seemed to work, especially when he drank a lot of water in an uncomfortable way. The document was just a bonus point. He cancelled some of my ideas from Gateway's annual goals and I wanted to know why. I tried killing two birds with one stone.

"Qwaenchanh-a?" (are you okay?) I asked

"Ye! Do you mind leaving?" he said

"I mind! I'm not done talking. You see, I noticed you cancelled most of my ideas from the annual goal and I wanted to know why" I replied as I got up from his desk and stood in front of him

"Ye! I wasn't sure If I could fall back to those ideas. They might turn their backs on me" he replied

"Yah! Dangsin-eun michyeoss-eo? (have you gone mad?) Jeongmal? (really?)" I replied as I poked his chest and he took a step back. I continued, moving towards him and he kept moving backwards "Is it that you can't fall back to them or you just don't trust them or you can't handle them or you're just being self-centered? Yah! Gateway is not about you, it's about team work"

I gave my little speech and by the time I was done talking, Bee Na was pinned to the wall.

*********************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

I couldn't believe that after three years, I hated the fact that I made her angry and was still scared of her. I didn't want that, I didn't want her to know she still had a win over me. I was pinned to the wall and I knew very well that she was winning. I fought back! Altering every word with boldness. She began to move back in fear.

"Ye! I'm self-centered. Gateway is about me! I accept! I accept! But make no mistake, apart from your 60%, you have no right to be here and as hell, no right to tell me what to do. Alasseo? (Got It?)"

By the time I was done talking, I noticed she was going to trip over a sofa and fall. I moved a step forward and she took a step back, encountering the sofa and was about to fall.

Fear not! I caught her. Our faces were were inches away, she had a good grip on my arm and the other was over my neck. Her brown eyes were still beautiful I just had to stare.

"Alasseoyo! I have no right over Gateway. But if I have no right over you, why is it that you save me?" she said

The answer was quite clear but I couldn't say it. After a while, she kissed me. On the spot! For five seconds. I missed her lips but I couln't flush my cool down the toilet. I brought her back up and asked her to leave.

"Don't pull that silly stunt again. I'm about to get married. Leave!" I said

"Ihae! (I understand)" she said, smiled and left

**************************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

Why did I do that? I missed his lips but why did I have to do that? It just made me like him again. I tried hard for three years to hate him but just in a matter of second, I felt that love again, that heart beating love. When our lips touched, my heart went down my stomach to cool off. It was on fire. I walked out if office smiling, but deep down I was panicking. I held my chest outside is office and slapped myself repeatedly.

"Ani! Ani! You can't like him again. Tah Shay! Snap out of it" I said as I slapped myself and walked away.

***********************************************************************************************************

Hyun Nam De's POV

On my way to Bee Na's office, I saw Natasha leaving. I was dead confused and angry. I didn't want her back in my son's life because I knew how much he loved her. I entered Bee Na's office and found him smiling. He smiled! I mean, he smiled! Something he didn't do for years prior to that day.

"Why was Natasha here?" I asked

"She came to drop a document" he replied

"Oh! Jeongmal? Well, anyway, Wo Ni sent an invitation to a beach party for Natasha's come back. It's best you go. Try and make the paparazzi think you're on good terms with her now, just so we'll look good."

"Alasseoyo!" he said

I dropped the invitation on his table then left. I walked outside his office and talked to myself. Just gave myself few reminders a lot of motivation and reason I had to destroy Natasha for good.

"Ya!  What do you think you are doing right now Natasha?" I said and clenched my fist