Chapter Forty-Two {Final Chapter}: Here Comes The Bride!

Chapter Forty-Two

"Here Comes The Bride!"

Bee Na's POV

After some days, Tah Shay was permitted to leave the hospital. I took her back to the house and headed straight to the garden. I asked her if she still had the ring I gave her years back. She removed her glove and there it was, on her burnt finger. Tears ran down my checks when she said she always had it on.

"Tah Shay, will you marry me?" I asked

"Yah! Have you gone mad? Do you really have to ask? Aigooo! This brat! Chincha? (Really?)"

I pulled her in for a hug just to stop her mouth from moving so fast. She agreed to get married tome, then Na Kim and Son Jin walked in and they were happy when we told them. We decided to get married the next Saturday after that day. A lot of preparations were made while Tah Shay and I bonded.

On the wedding day, my heart stopped when I say Tah Shay in her wedding dress. She looked more beautiful than anyone I had ever seen before. Even more beautiful than beauty itself.

*********************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

It was the most exciting day of my life. I had cold feet but I maintained a bright smile. I couldn't believe I was getting married to the man of my dreams. Wo Ni gave me away although he wasn't fully in support of the wedding.

"I....Hyun Bee Na, son to late Hyun Joon Woo, promise never to lack as your husband, never to leave you, even if it gets complicated, never to let you fall, always care for you and when it, gets hard for you to breathe, I share my oxygen with you" he said as my finger went through his ring

"I.....Natasha Fay, daughter to Jude Fay, promise never to leave you, because, that will be the hardest thing in life. Even if things get complicated, I...will never leave. I promise never fall, but support you for the rest of my life." I said as his finger went my ring. "Right now, I can't breathe. Share your...." I didn't even complete the sentence, he just kissed me.

"Yah! Your lips never get tired?" I whispered and he laughed

*************************************************************************************************************

Na Kim's POV

The greatest satisfaction was seeing my brother marry Tah Shay after a long time of being separate. I took a lot of pictures with my camera, especially of Son Jin, who particularly, looked gorgeous. When we danced, at the reception, I knew it was the perfect time to strike.

"Son Jin! We haven't been together a long time, but seeing how miserable my brother was, I realized I'd suffer the same way if I don't ask you to marry me" I said

"What? Are you serious?" she replied

"Ye! We can even get married right now if you wish"

"Ani! You rascal, you still have one more year of college. After that, let's get married"

I was overjoyed and we shared a kiss. A big one, which everyone saw and went "Awwwww"

*************************************************************************************************************

Bae Sin's POV

Everyone seemed happy. I too was happy that everyone was happy. I danced with Yi Son Bae and his sister Yi Seul Bae. The friends I made thanks to Tah Shay. Oh yes, I danced with Tah Shay as well and everyone that wanted to dance with me.