Chapter Thirty-Two: The Jealousy Game

Chapter Thirty-Two

"The Jealousy Game"

Natasha's POV

I knew he was jealous and I enjoyed it. I got mad at him but he grabbed my wrist again and pulled me away  from Yi Soo Tae to a corner. Bee Na said to stay away from Korean men because they were no good. I could see the jealousy in his eyes when he spoke.

"Ya! Are you forgetting that you're Korean?" I almost yelled

"Then stay away from all of us" he replied

"Dangsin-eun michyeoss-e? (have you gone mad?) I.....I'm going to hang out with Yi Soo Tae a lot, if I wish. I will stay away from you if that's what you want. Alasseo? (Got it?)" 

**************************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

I couldn't think of a better excuse to take her away from him. I felt really stupid, it was frustrating but I stood my ground. When she said she was going to stay away from me. I was hurt, because, Ididn't want that. I had nothing else to say, then my phone rang and saved me.

"Park Ji-Won" I said as and watched Tah Shay's reaction

"Ye! Bee Na. What are you doing tonight?" she replied

"Tonight? Well nothing. You want to go out on a date?" I said and smiled, knowing Tah Shay was listening

"Ye! That will be nice, we need to talk"

After making arrangements with Park Ji-Won, saying the exact location and time out loud so that Tah Shay would hear it and probably show up, I hung up and turned my attention to her.

"Do as you wish. I can't waste my time here, I have plans" I said to her and walked away.

I had dinner with Park Ji-Won that night, she explained that we had to carry out the wedding as fast as a moving car. Although my heart bled for Tah Shay, I had to agree to it. Park Ji-Won was hurting and the only way to help her was getting married to her. She promised to leave a month after the wedding and said if I wanted to, I could remarry or date anyone else, but I had to marry her first and promise not to tell anyone about our arrangements.

************************************************************************************************************

Hyun Nam De's POV

I planned with Park Na Na (Park Ji-Won's mother) to get Bee Na and Park Ji-Won together in other to make profits from both companies. To my surprise, Bee Na walked in and said he wanted to marry Park Ji-Won as soon as I could fix it. I was pleased and said to spread the word. I made arrangement fot them to get married before the month passed by.

***********************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

I wasn't comfortable with the idea but I acted as though I was. I had to help a friend out. I couldn't be with Tah Shay because I didn't want her to play with my heart.  Yet, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

The next morning, mother arranged a wedding photo shoot for the official announcement of our wedding date. The photo shoot was held in Gateway. After a lot of picture taken, Tah Shay walked in.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hyun Nam De's POV

I summoned Natasha for the photo shoot and she made it just in time for my next move. Park Na Na and a lot of other people were there. I looked at Natasha and she didn't seem to be hurt. I decided to push further.

"It's time to kiss the bride Bee Na" I yelled and everyone agreed with me.

*************************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

I didn't want to. How could I? Tah Shay was there. Kissing Park Ji-Won would totally hurt her or worse, hurt me. When I found myself worrying about her, I felt stupid. She betrayed me while we were together but I was having difficulties betraying her while we weren't together. As I was contemplating on what to do, Park Ji-Won whispered that her mother would punish her if I didn't.

I looked at everyone in the room including mother, Park Na Na then lastly, Tah Shay. Her brown eyes looked worried but there was nothing I could do about it. I grabbed Park Ji-Won's and rapped my hand around her waist and the other, her neck. I kissed her but it meant nothing to me.

My eyes were opened at first but I had to close them to make it seem real. The photographer took a lot of pictures of us kissing and everyone just cheered and clapped. After the kiss, I didn't find Tah Shay in the room.

*************************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

I couldn't watch Bee Na kiss another. I walked out after their lips met and received a call from Yi Soo-Tae. I felt like crying but I held it back. I didn't want to break the promise I made to myself before coming back to Korean. Yi Soo-Tae asked me on a date and we arranged to meet later that day. I hung up and drove to see abeoji. I feel on my knees when I got there.

"Abeoji. In your letters you always insisted I forgive Bee Na but you never gave a reason to. Right now....how can I forgive this great act of betrayal?" I said then sat there, allowing the wind to comfort me.

After a while, I went on a date with Yi Soo-Tae. We talked a lot and he made me laugh on several occasions. Later, he told me about the girl he loves and how she left him for no just reason.

"Miane haeyo. You have to move on. We all have to at some point. It might not be easy, but we have to try." I said thinking of Bee Na

"Ye! Alasseoyo! I still love her and I'll wait for her. For now, I'm off every social media and I'm just connecting with life. Plus, now, I have you as my friend" he replied

"Ye! For now and always" I replied then we had a toast.

************************************************************************************************************

Author's note: Sorry for the late update guys. Hahaha few more chaps to go. It gets better from the next chapter. ^_^ Fighting!!

                                                                                                                                                         -Naria!