Chapter Twenty: One Month Of Torture-Part Five

Chapter Twenty

"One Month Of Torture - Part Five"

Natasha's POV

I decided to take a day off. Before Hyun Nam De woke up, Wo Ni and I left. We went back to his house, I took a proper shower, I washed my hair and changed into a pair of jean, and a sweater that highlighted the necklace Hyun Joon Wo gave me. I ate breakfast that Wo Ni made and slept for a while.

Later that day, we went to pick Bae Sin up from school. I accepted his request and we became friends. He talked freely and he insisted we visited a park. We played a lot. Wo Ni played with his brother as well. Sometimes I just stood and admired them. I fantasized about having a family with Bee Na.

When we got tired, we went to Wo Ni's mother's house to drop Bae Sin. Her name, Min Yi-Guem.  Bae Sin begged me to help him with his homework. I couln't refuse. We both went up to his room, leaving Wo Ni with his mother. I made silly jokes while assisting him, which made him very happy.

"Why cant you just leave?" he asked. I was shocked by that unexpected question. He held my right hand and continued. "They hurt you, look at your hand. You look sick and weak, like you haven't slept for days. Why can't you just leave?"

"Because.........my mum wouldn't" I replied

I had a flashback of me asking my mum the same question when my dad faced financial problems. He worked as a bus driver and my mum hustled three jobs but found it hard to pay the bills. The neighbourhood wasn't friendly either.

One day, a rich man asked my mum to leave my dad. He said she won't have to worry about money. My mum refused. When I asked her 'why can't we just leave?' I was really small and couln't think properly. Leaving would mean, not seeing my dad anymore, I didn't think of that. I was just being selfish. A selfish four year old. She told she was going to stay with the man she loved because, love always prevails.

When I explained everything to Bae Sin, the reason I wanted to stay was because I wanted to be like my late mother, his eyes began to tear up. He tightened his grip and promised not to leave me either, as long as I don't leave him.

**************************************************************************************************************

Wo Ni's POV

I talked to my mum and told her everything, including my love for Tah Shay. She stressed the fact that I shouldn't force Tah Shay to love me as a man and that if circumstances changed and she grew to love me, then it was meant to be.

It was getting dark. I walked up to Bae Sin's room to fetch Tah Shay. I watched her play with Bae with one hand and felt really bad. They had a pillow fight with was cute. She kept the other hand away, but that's all she could do, it wasn't functioning well.

I interrupted their pillow fight and got a pillow thrown at me. A funny moment that was, I was actually happy that Bae Sin was showing emotions. I told her we had to leave and she agreed. She said her goodbye to Bae Sin, scattered his hair and hugged him.

On getting to Bee Na's house, we met Joon Woo reading outside. We said our greetings and he said to go inside and rest. He also reminded Tah Shay of their golfing date. She promised not to forget and we entered the house, leaving him outside. We didn't even settle down, before Hyun Nam De appeared from nowhere and slapped Tah Shay.

"How dare you leave without my permission and come back?" she yelled

"Ma'am, I'm sorry. I didn't l-leave" Tah Shay replied with her head down and began to cry

"시작하지 마십시오 " {Don't start} I yelled and block Hyun Nam De from slapping Tah Shay again

"현 남 드! 손을 드롭" {Hyun Nam De! Drop your hand!} Hyun Joon Woo yelled as he came closer

"당신은 방해 감히 " {How dare you interfere?} she said to him

" 멀리 나타샤를 타고" {Take Natasha away} Hyun Joon Woo said to me

Hyun Joon Woo and Nam De argued as I took Tah Shay to my room. She cried a lot on my bed, then pulled herself together. I hated seeing her sad, but there was nothing I could do. She prefered being sad for Bee Na.

"I have to go now. There must be a lot of things for me to do" she said as she stood up from my bed and walked to the direction of the door.

"You're not going anywhere" I replied as I grabbed her shoulder

I persuaded her to stay and sleep for that night in my room. I sacrificed my bed for her and watched her sleep. I stayed up all night in other to protect her from Hyun Nam De's stunts.

*************************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

I woke up the next morning and saw Wo Ni staring at me. It seemed as if he didn't sleep at all. I felt he was being my super brother for doing that. I thanked him and ran out to resume work. I was determined to work hard and win Hyun Nam De's heart. Number one on the list for that day was to clean the stable.

I grabbed everything I needed and went to the stable. I admired the horses as I cleared ot their waste. It was disgusting but fun at the same time. I didn't want anyone to help me either, It might contribute to Hyun Nam De's hate.

As I stretched to touch one of the horse's face, I felt a sharp pain on my leg. I fell on the floor and noticed a snake. My eyes widened and I screamed at the top of my voice for someone to help me. The snake stayed in one position and stared at me.

Wo Ni came to my rescue. He killed the snake and fixed my leg. He carried me back to his room and gave me the 'I told you so' speech.

*********************************************************************************************************

Na Kim's POV

I saw Wo Ni carrying Tah Shay into his room. I knew something must have gone wrong. I barged into his room and saw Tah Shay resting on his bed with her leg tied. Wo Ni explained everything that happened and how he sucked the poison from her leg. It was quite fascinating.

I sat on his bed, right next to Tah Shay. I pet her hair and hug her head just to make her laugh and feel better. Immediately, I got a text from Son Jin, saying she arrived safely in Canada. Tah Shay and Wo Ni got the text right after I did. It still felt special because I got it first.

When I was little and got sick, my mum would make mushroom soup just to make me feel better. I went into the kitchen to do the same for Tah Shay. It felt as though she was my sister and I wanted to help her out.

I went back to the room and fed it to her. Few seconds after drinking it, she started coughing and her face began to swell. At first we assumed it was the snake bite, but when we got to the hospital, we found out she was allergic to mushrooms.

We came back to the house and told father all about it. He pinched Tah Shay's cheeks and called her all sorts of names.

"Cat woman. Super woman. They can't get rid of you easily, a?" he said and we all laughed

**************************************************************************************************************

Author's note: Hey people.^_^ hope you like it, cause I'm lacking. Anyways, I just wanted to say, we shouldn't be sad about Lee Min Ho Oppa dating Suzy Bae. We should support his decision. Okay? OKay! Fighting!!

                                                                                                                                        -Naria!