Chapter Ten: It Must Be Love

Chapter Ten

"It Must Be Love"

Natasha's POV

I never expected Bon-hwa would be that sweet. He dropped me off at Dong Sun's. It was still cold, hence, he said to keep the jacket. I danced like a princess as I entered Dong Sun's house. I noticed  he was busy with work so I didn't disturbed. I placed a finger on my lips as he looked at me, indicating that he should be bother talking to me. I waved and went up to my room

*********************************************************************************************************

Dong Sun's POV

Natasha seemed really happy, she must've had fun with Son Jin on their girls night out. I was too busy with work to ask anyways. I waved back at her and she went up to her room. I brought out the bracelet she got for me at the mall and just admired it.

***********************************************************************************************************

Bon-hwa's POV

I couldn't stop my excitement. I smiled all the way home, played with the maids and even greeted my mum when I saw her.

"이 사람 잘못은 무엇입니까? 당신은 나쁜 일을 드 셨나요 " {What's wrong with this person? Did you eat something bad?} she inquired

I just smiled and went upstairs. Jung-hwa was waiting in front of my room. Normally, I never fell for his tricks. I really wanted to kill him but I owed him. He praised himself  for being able to trick me.

"그래서 난 대학에 가지 않고 대학 시험을 통과 천재를 속였다? 이건 정말 뭔가 " {So I tricked the genius that passed the college exams without even going to college? This is really something} he said

" 야아! 나는이에 대한 시간이 없다. 내 앞에서 꺼져" {Yah! I have no time for this. Get out of my way} I pushed him a bit with a bright smile on my face "감사합니다 " {Thanks!} I added as I entered my room.

I was so excited, i didn't even know what to do first. I headed for the shower. As I was about to go to bed, I called Natasha to say good night and thank you. She asked how I got her number and I reminded her that she befriended Son Jin.

She laughed a little bit and stopped. Omo! Even her laugh was cute. While I was smiling like an idiot, I asked her to spend time with me before the performance and she agreed.

"Okay! It's settled. I'll pick you up by 7:00am" I said

"What? It's too early. How about 8:00am? I'll be right outside Dong Sun's house by then" she replied

"OKay! I'll be there by 8"

"Good night then. Gangsamnida for today" she said and hung up

"No need to thank me Natasha. I'm doing this cause I might be in love with you" I sad knowing she didn't hear me.

The next morning, I woke up trying to figure out what the time was. 7:50am!!! My eyes widened. I had to pick up Natasha by 8am. Oh my! I managed to wash myself, not even having time to dry my hair. Got into my car and drove off.

***********************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

Dong Sun didn't have time to eat the breakfast I prepared for him. He rushed off to work. I was hoping Bon-hwa would come in time to eat it while it was still hot. After waiting 30 minutes, I dismissed everything. I called him, twice but he didn't answer. I felt stood up.

All of a sudden, I saw his car pulled up out front and I watched him as he ran to the door. I didn't feel like opening, but eventually did.

"I'm sorry, I over slept" he said breathing heavily

"It's okay! Have you had breakfast?"

"I didn't have time to"

"Well come in, I'll fix you something to eat"

"Gangsamnida!" He said as he entered

While I made breakfast again, Bee Na kept criticizing Dong Sun's house. At first, I felt he was just being his usual cold self, but after a while, I sensed there was something between them but didn't want to bring it up.

While having breakfast, Bon-hwa asked a lot of questions. Questions like my favorite everything, things I hate, what I love doing. Basically, everything he didn't ask the night before. It was cute that he wanted to know me better. What he didn't see coming was my age.

"What? Seventeen?" he said, almost yelling as his eyes popped out

"Yes! You don't believe me? I'll be Eighteen in one month.. Is that a problem?"

**********************************************************************************************************

Bon-hwa's POV

She wasn't even up to Bon-hwa's age. It was a bit uncomfortable, considering that fact that I was twenty-three and all eyes would be on me as the heir of my father's company. I didn't want father to worry about a scandal

"I believe you, it's not a problem" I replied and faked a smile

As earlier promised, I decided to take Natasha out. Especially to ease the awkward feeling.

********************************************************************************************************

Natasha"s POV

Bon-hwa seemed bothered about my age but I didn't want to bother him more. He had the performance to worry about, which was 7:00pm that day. He took me to a piano store. He wanted to get a present for his father and needed my help selecting a piano.

I hated Pianos, they brought back memories I wanted to forget.. Just not to disappoint him, I selected one for him to buy for his father. He was so excited and insisted on playing a song for me.

As he played, tears ran down my cheeks, for those memories were coming back. They weren't scary, just memories that could never be reality again. Memories of my parents.