Chapter Fourteen: Beginning Of Something Different-Part Two

Chapter Fourteen

"Beginning Of Something Different 2"

Bee Na's POV

I had a soft spot for Natasha's decision. I agreed to her request and let her stay with with my mother, but I wasn't going to foolishly leave her unprotected. I spoke to my father privately, begging him to watch over Ta Shay and protect her from the witch. He assured me he would I also let my intentions know to him.

" 나는 ....... 내가 돌아 왔을 때 그 사람과 결혼하고 싶어요. 너무 갑작스러운가요? 그것은 부끄러운 아버지가 될 것인가" {I.......I want to marry that person when I return. Is it too sudden? Will it be to shameful father?}

"몇 번 나약한가 될 당신에게 말할해야합니까? 남자 답게! 자신의 결정을 확인하고 그들에게 스틱 " {How many times do I have to tell you not to be a weakling? Be a man! Make your own decisions and stick to them} he replied

"아버지! 내가 돌아올 때 나는 그 사람과 결혼합니다 " {Father! I will marry that person when I get back}

" 하하! 좋아! 내가 죽기 전에 내 손자를 볼 수 있습니다" {Haha! Great!  I'll see my grandchildren before I die} he said as he laughed

I spent the rest of that day with Tah Shay. I had to leave the day after that, therefore, I just had to be with her. We went shopping, spent most of the day in an arcade and then to Wo Ni's house to pack  her things. He still wasn't back then. Every moment of it was recorded on my phone.

She prepared ramen. Being with her was really fun. All through out that day, I stared at her and took pictures. Some unexpected, some planned. I wanted every moment to count and I was most especially glad that she wasn't sad

****************************************************************************************************

Natasha's POV

I was so sad, but didn't want to show it. I ensured we had fun. We went back to his house but I didn't take my things along because I wanted to discuss with Wo Ni first. It was already late. I helped Bee Na pack his things. After a while, he said to look around the house if I wanted to, that he had to see his father.

The stars were so bautiful that night. I watched them from their garden after looking around the house. I waited for Bee Na. Actually, I was hoping he knew where I was because his family's house was so big.

"Thank you!" he said as he rapped his arms around me from behind

"Hmm for what?" I replied

"Ah! For being the best" he said as he broke free and stood in front of me. He struggled with is pocket and brought out a present

If I didn't know better, I would have been too excited. But I knew better, so I was speechless at the sight of his present. It was a ring.

"Bee Na!" I called out

"Shut up! I'm not asking you to give me an answer now. Just hold on to it. When I get back, give me an answer then."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I wasn't certain about my emotions, was I happy that I was going to be with Bee Na for the rest of my life? Sad that my parents won't get to be at the wedding? Or troubled that I won't get to be with him for the next one month after that day? He wiped out my tears and I was forced to hug him.

*******************************************************************************************

Hyun Joon Woo's POV (Bee Na's dad)

I watched my son and the girl he loves from a little distance, listening to every word they said, every promises they made, every encouragement she gave him and how strong she wanted him to be. Then he talked about them.

"If I lack as the heir of Gateway, I promise not to lack as your husband. Please, never leave me. When you feel you are about to fall, lean on me. Even if it gets really hard, don't betray me. When you lack oxygen, tell me, i'll kiss you and share mine. Apart from father and Na Kim, you are the most important and valuable person in my life" he said to her as she held on to her.

She raised her head up, grabbed his coat firmly and looked into his eyes. Anyone could tell she was trying to fake a smile.

"I.......will never leave you. You are the only person I'd want to run to. I can never betray you, it will be the hardest thing in life. You will not lack as the heir of Gateway because I'll be here, supporting every step you make. I won't fall and if I do feel like falling, I'll lean on you. Bee Na, I'm lacking oxygen, share yours with me."

He kissed her passionately for a long time. I felt the emotions from where I was standing. I let them be and returned to my room. One thing was for sure, I already liked Natasha. Her humble attitude, and the fact that she was supportive, made me like her.

*******************************************************************************************************

Bee Na's POV

Her lips, practically were the softest. The way she held on to me was priceless. It was hard to stop kissing her. At a point, I knew I had to stop before I get carried away. Our faces were still close to each other after the long kiss.

"I love you Ta Shay" I said as a tear dropped from her eyes

She didn't reply. I assumed it was all too much for her to handle at the time. On our way back to Wo Ni's house, she fell asleep, hence, I carried her into the house and met Wo Ni. We made eye contact for a while.

"나에게 그녀를주고 떠나" {Give her to me and leave} he said

I did just as he demanded, respecting that she wanted to be the one to tell him about the change. I got back in my car and went back home

******************************************************************************************************

Hyun Nam De's POV (Bee Na's mum)

I watched Bee Na talk to that girl, kiss her and left with her from my study. I looked in the mirror as I usual do when I'm working on something or seriously mad. I talked to my reflection with great anger.

"나는 .... 당신이 내 아들의 생명을 파괴 할 수 없습니다. 먼저 날 죽일해야합니다. 나는 한 달에 당신을 제거합니다 " {I....won't let you destroy my son's life. You would have to kill me first. I'll get rid of you in one month}

******************************************************************************************************

Author's note: Hello!!! Haha! We'l I feel sorry for Natasha. If you close your eyes and play it in your head, it might seem like an actual Korean series. Thanks for reading. Do you want to know what happened next? Leave comments and don't forget to vote. Fighting! ^_^

                                                                                                                                                    -Naria!