Chapter Twenty - Five: Accepting Life As It Is

"Accepting Life As It Is"

Wo Ni's POV

While I was having hang overs, Do Na Min took care of me. She moved into my house and did the cleaning as well. I actually looked at her as as a woman for once. Of course, I wanted Tah Shay around at the time, hence, I was having a hard time adjusting to Do Na Min.

No matter how mean I was to her, she stayed. I got really drunk on one occasion. I yelled at her and told her to leave. She helped me get into my bed and took off my shoes, but I kept yelling at her to leave and that I didn't want her around.

"이해! 나는 갈거야 " {I understand! I'll go} she said, almost crying. At that point, I realized I didn't want her to leave.

"나의 가장 친한 친구 음주 나 최소는? 나는 그녀가 나를 떠나지 않을 것이라고 다섯 돌 때 저를 약속 하나 " {Where is my best friend Do Na Min? The one who promised me when I turned five that she would never leave me?} as said as I stopped her from leaving

"그녀는 자라 당신은 그녀를 밀어 " {She grew up and you pushed her away.}

"미안 해요! 해주세요 " {I'm sorry! Please stay} I said

She slept right next to me and held on to my shoulder. I knew how she felt and I didn't want her hurting either. I got better just for her and went on several dates with her. It was fun. I silently thanked Tah Shay for making me realize who I truly wanted to be with.

Do Na Min had been with me, through everything. She knew me better than anyone else. If there was anyone I had to love, it had to be Do Na Min. I saw Tah Shay as my little sister after analyzing everything. I missed her but yet, I couldn't tell her.

************************************************************************************************************

Na Kim's POV

Son Jin and I decided to stay out of their business. I only wanted to worry about her and father. I would go on picnics with father and send pictures to Son Jin. Sometimes Father and I had dinner in fancy restaurant and we would skype with Son Jin. When father fell ill, I stayed by his side.

"  내 아들! 당신의 어머니가 좋아 따르지 않는" {My son! Don't follow your mother okay?} he said while in the hospital

"나는 아버지를 약속 " {I promise father.} I replied, almost crying

"야! 아기를하지 마십시오,이 걸릴 " {Ya! Don't be a baby, take this.} he said, while he removed his ring that had a 'V' symbol and gave it to me "당신은 그것을 알아서 당신의 시야 밖으로주지 않을해야합니다. 즉, 내 작업입니다 " {You must take care of it and never let it out of your sight. That is my task to you.}

*************************************************************************************************************

Hyun Joon Woo's POV

Death was imminent. Na Kim was doing fine but his brother Bee Na was troubled and lacked happiness. I watched him throw all his emotions to work and drinking. It wasn't healthy at all. My lasts days at the hospital, not once did he visit. I watched his accomplishments on t.v.

*************************************************************************************************************

Hyun Nam De's POV

I got a call confirming that Natasha left Korea. I was pleased and decided not to rush Park Ji-Won's relationship with Bee Na and just him it time to settle in.

************************************************************************************************************

Author's note: This was quite short. I'm sorry if you feel I'm rushing it but I actually want to get to the main part. More chapters to come. Keep reading ^_^ Fighting!!